Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @pinkypurr ..... rapidly heading towards 100 threads ... she really is the gift that keeps on giving !

As you were ladies ;) x x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Love the thread title 😂
God those nauseating comments about jealousy & insecurities really piss me off! She’s trying to make a living off social media, so she relies on followers and engagement, if she’s not posting content her followers relate too then they have the right to state their opinion, she has the right to ignore that opinion, but the fact she made a rant about it means it obviously hit a nerve! She’s probably shitting herself that her loyal sheep will unfollow in their droves. Like I said on the last thread, bought bots don’t engage or generate her ‘minny’

Edited to add, what the hell is that one woman on, fopps works hard every minute of the day! Even after the kids have gone to bed! 🤣🤣🤣 works on what?? Coz her content and new business venture are both tit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
,…… the fact she made a rant about it means it obviously hit a nerve!
Love your profile picture 😂
Absolutely agree with this !! Clearly hit a nerve and she’s too defensive and most definitely NOT the most positive person ever/not affected by criticism/ doesn’t bother me etc etc.
Also, how desperate do you have to be to tell people “let’s chat in the comments” all just to up her engagement.
I’ve heard about a few Instagram accounts recently that have been hacked and one of them is an author and has got someone posting get rich quick schemes which made me think of Fopps as I think it would take everyone a while to realise anything had happened !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love your profile picture 😂
Absolutely agree with this !! Clearly hit a nerve and she’s too defensive and most definitely NOT the most positive person ever/not affected by criticism/ doesn’t bother me etc etc.
Also, how desperate do you have to be to tell people “let’s chat in the comments” all just to up her engagement.
I’ve hear about a few Instagram accounts recently that have been hacked and one of them is an author and has got someone posting get rich quick schemes which made me think of Fopps as I think it would take everyone a while to realise anything had happened !!!
I would love for her to get hacked and have to try again setting an account up. She'd be lucky to get to 10k followers without getting the credit card out!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I also had a look at the insta of the bloke she is coaching. No mention of his diet or lifestyle progress recently… (not blaming him in any way but she will need results to launch her business surely)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
3 days and no comments at all..... none

How long before this coaching page just quietly disappears?
What can she expect when she's not put any effort into engaging with the people who kindly followed when she begged them to?

I'm sure we'll hear next that she needs to put time into her precious boys and must step back from coaching to save face.

Tbh, she's too self involved to do much in her life, other than things for herself I.e gym/hair/shopping/botox. That appears to be her full time job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this the ‘rollercoaster’ she’d posted about giving away? Clearly that was never going to happen..
Wow! What a lying bastard! So generous my arse! (Not that she needs to give this away per sei, but don’t make out to your followers you’re so so kind & generous by giving it away when you’re selling it for an extortionate amount! Cheeky bugger! It’s SECOND HAND!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this the ‘rollercoaster’ she’d posted about giving away? Clearly that was never going to happen..
The 2nd hand shame I feel for her right now, how embarrassing 🤣 She worded that post to make it look like another donation, when in fact old mother Teresa was shaving £50 quid off a bit of plastic garden tat and chasing up for that 'minny'

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We have one of these and my son is the same age, he loves it and plays with it all the time. We also don’t go out that much compared with floperholic so they can hardly be bored with it, seeing as they’re never at home. I don’t remember paying what she’s stating they are brand new either!

We have one of these and my son is the same age, he loves it and plays with it all the time. We also don’t go out that much compared with floperholic so they can hardly be bored with it, seeing as they’re never at home. I don’t remember paying what she’s stating they are brand new either!
I just went to check and we paid £144 brand new! Lying witch

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.