Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
It’s real cute that she thinks a blazer makes her look like an intelligent and superior guru weightloss mindset extraordinaire coach queen legend. Delusional bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
2 day hangover is not an alcoholic hangover - it’s the result of her having to look after her own children! She’ll need even more ’me time’ than the usual 50 hours or so a week that she normally has!!

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
The daft thing is we all know what she will have done this weekend:

Saturday - park, soft play, watching Lawson creating a masterpiece, ignoring Otherson, Fopps trying on a few blazers and possibly pretending to be going out with friends.

Sunday - pretending to have had a wine last night yet still up at the crack of dawn, photos of new trainers with some hideous leggings, boys at some sort of fair or another soft play with Fopps wearing something white and flammable, pretending to be out for food with fake handbag in every shot, posts about drawing the line tomorrow.

Monday - little kickers and then straight to the gym crèche. Posts about digging deeper and looking at your inner self. Possibly a tuna vomlit for lunch.

She definitely must be bored of this shit!

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Is this the ‘rollercoaster’ she’d posted about giving away? Clearly that was never going to happen..
The 2nd hand shame I feel for her right now, how embarrassing 🤣 She worded that post to make it look like another donation, when in fact old mother Teresa was shaving £50 quid off a bit of plastic garden tat and chasing up for that 'minny'

• Heart

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Fopps first world problems.....what new range rover to get 🤢👀

Couldn't pay me to have a range!!

I have a 4x4 that also costs £100 to fill but is paid outright and not on tick, however.....I'm walking the school run twice a day to save diesel and not going to subway, nandos, Costa, nor am I doing a million fucking shopping hauls a month of mostly hideous clothes

You can't buy class or style!!

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I'm slowly beginning to question my life choices..
-I use the refy eyebrow kit like fopps has started using
- I own huda lipstick in a shade that fopps now has
- i've seen her wearing nail polish that looks like essie lovie dovie, which I have
- I have a dyson hair wrap
And now we have the same fucking wash basket
20220515_200418.jpg

Shoot me.
I'm not blonde though at least... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but anyone else sick of hearing the Platinum Jubilee referred to as Platty Jubes? Just scrolling through instagram and it’s everywhere. What is wrong with people? 😂😬
Excuse my language....it's because the general public are brainless c u n t s who follow each other like lab rats 🤦🏼‍♀️

The phrase reminds me of platted pubes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it so hideous the way she spends so so much on herself despite not working, last week boasting about her Botox/profilho/hair and the this week a load of horrible clothes that she doesn't need. How Chris puts up with her constantly bleeding him dry is beyond me. In today's society where people are working and struggling to provide for their kids, this vacuous bitch swans about spending her husband's money on herself daily whilst contributing absolutely shag all to the family finances. Utterly unrelatable, selfish and gross inside and out. Absolutely no one would aspire to be her, she is horrible.

• Heart

Rc1407

Finally realising the epic fail her coaching venture has been. She doesn’t know which direction to take next, wants to help as many people as possible and would prefer face to face… yet another change cos she’s realised it’s not working!!
if she genuinely cared about long term mindset change she would surely see that slow 1-1 work is required. But in typical fopps style she wants everything yesterday and and as many numbers as possible, regales of whether it works for those people or not! Just the stats for her. Shocking

Jemi85

VIP Member
You just know Mad Mazza is round every night to help bath the kids and put them to bed 🙈

lexiloo

VIP Member
Bloody hell that blazer looks awful on her! just needs a string of pearls and she's nailed the pensioner look ;) all those blazers remind me of Judy Finnegan presenting this morning years ago, she had a different coloured one on every day.
Fopperholic = where blazers go to die

• Haha
ETA I don't believe she makes any money either apart from the odd ad. It's Chris's money. She may still get a set wage if she's still with channel mum but I'm not sure she is because she doesn't do much work for them
I remember when she first addressed tattle. She was still with SW and out of all the things said about her she was pissed off that it was insinuated that Chris earnt more money than her! Tables haven’t half turned there!

Everything she does is just so wrong - THAT IS NOT A CHEESEBOARD!!! It’s a board with lots of stuff and a piece of cheese on it. 🤦‍♀️
And for someone who (allegedly) has a degree to say “like what I did”. She’s not even cleaver any more, just plain fucking stupid 🤯🤯🤯

Edited to add - never have I ever seen a ‘cheeseboard‘ with sliced white bread slices on it!! If you don’t have/want crackers then at least have fresh, crusty bread (preferably sourdough, or olive bread 😋)

• Heart

notokhun

Chatty Member
I am still just interested to know how much she was making from Instagram when she quit slimming world. I know from previously being a consultant that she would have been making a fortune with her size of group. But she quit 1 day a week - ok maybe more like 2.5 days with group admin and support etc but still. She must either have had really big aspirations or she was raking it to give it up and go for it.
Just doesn't make any sense. She doesn't really do anything that i can see that brings in big money! She wanted to spend time with her children then put them in nursery anyway and to Mazza one day so she could 'work'. Make it make sense.

I know people believe she was sacked but I am not as convinced.