Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving how that latest post of her posing in her expensive leggings has failed to drum up many arse licking comments. Bet she’s fuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If a person has to preface a perfectly acceptable question with "please don't block me" then you've got a reputation for being a witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve just re-read Queen Bees comment. Fopps will be fuming someone thinks she’s hard up! It’s proper made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With regards to Lawson & him eating “slow” there is nothing wrong with that in fact that’s actually better for him as that way he is actually giving his body time to recognise if he is full or not. Quiet a few people recommend putting your cutlery down between bits as most adults eat so quick they don’t give them self time to recognise they are full & before we no it we have over eaten & feel bloated. I’m simulate age to fopps as most my age were brought up being told to finish everything g on there plate which is wrong. If my 2 eat slow then so be it but kids always no if they are full or if they are hungry better than most adults. For some one who claims to be a nutritionist or whatever see is pushing bad eating onto those boys. Imagine always taking them to subway but only ever eating a salad in front of them, they will def have eating issues as all she takes about is dieting

Reactions: 13
Ffs mazza you sound ridiculous... just stop it ...🙈🙈

Also Nicola won't like like this comment being called out on sizing 🤣🤣
The lady at 57kg is obviously petit and very slim and if she can’t fit into an ex small
their is no way chunky thighs Fopps is either … she’s a liar.

Reactions: 23
Ffs mazza you sound ridiculous... just stop it ...🙈🙈

Also Nicola won't like like this comment being called out on sizing 🤣🤣
Mazza is going to buy some SB leggings now?! She won’t fit into the XS like her daughter after going to buy that cheese she said she’s going to get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's been said on here about her before but she is just completely unrelatable to the people she wants to appeal to. Most mums can't afford sweaty Betty leggings for themselves (several pairs) or endless day trips, eating out all the time, soft play all the time. And mostly you'd be like 'fair enough' she's got the 'minny' but it's that she comes across so braggy all the time. What other reason do you need to share your sweaty leggings other than to brag because they're a 'higher price point' or to get an ad with them. Literally no-one asks where she gets her clothes from

Reactions: 21
Notice that she’s doesn’t mention her new business/career in her response. Just going on again about having a very successful career with SW (you left 3 years ago Nikki - get over yourself). I think she’s already given up, which let’s face it is definitely for the best!
Why does she say "had a career" like she's retired or something? She's absolutely pathetic. Get off the Internet and get a job prikki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her lying about her sizing is such a nasty thing to do! These are not cheap leggings and someone will order the wrong size based on her advice and then feel rubbish about themselves and have to go through all the hassle to return them. She’s just horrid.

Reactions: 20
Why does she say "had a career" like she's retired or something? She's absolutely pathetic. Get off the Internet and get a job prikki
Exactly. If she was proud of her “influencer career” she would use present tense. She knows she’s failed since she left SW. She is always stuck in the past!

Reactions: 14
Her lying about her sizing is such a nasty thing to do! These are not cheap leggings and someone will order the wrong size based on her advice and then feel rubbish about themselves and have to go through all the hassle to return them. She’s just horrid.
She actually doesn’t case, as long as SHE looks good! 🥴

Reactions: 15
she really does talk like she worked for 40 years and is now retired! Let’s face it, this coaching thing isn’t going to work. She’s too lazy and has her own issues so it just won’t work.

I wonder if her and Chris have really thought long term. Will his income really support a family of 4 forever? Are they planning for retirement, pensions, investments etc. What would she have to live on if they ever do split? Honestly I doubt they plan like this. Can’t say I feel sorry for her but really she has no clue.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never tried Sweaty Betty leggings so I don’t know what the sizing is like but I find it very hard to believe that she can fit in an XS size.
I’d imagine someone very petite that was a size 6 to be wearing that size and Fopps ain’t either of those and there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s the lies and making other people feel like tit I can’t stand. There’s just no need for it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.