Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Can’t wait for mazza’s comment. ‘Oh wow Nicola this looks lovely I will get some when I go shopping tomorrow. Your dad would love it too. Thank you for showing me. I hope you and Chris enjoyed your date night and you’re right cheese and wine are lovely. Chris looks so smart bless him and you look fabulous too’

• Haha
Reactions: 50

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The trouble with prikki is that she's completely unlikeable. She's just a chav with a credit card.

She doesn't appeal to someone like me who should absolutely be in her target zone of followers. I'm a stay at home mum (at the moment), I'm practically the same age as her, I'm into fashion, hair (I'm a blonde too!), beauty, make up, dieting. I have a boy the same age as her two, yet I can't stand the bitch. Never have liked her since I found her in like 2014.

She doesn't fit in with the wealthy influencers with all their designer stuff and detached houses (I'm convinced they all talk about her and laugh at her) she's a just a poundland version

She doesn't fit in with the working class mums with nice houses and cars (that they have worked hard for!) Who still like b&m and home bargains, because she brags constantly and looks down her nose at everyone. Unless you have a large following she's not interested at all.

She certainly won't appeal to anyone with real weight and money problems!! She makes herself an authority on every subject with very little knowledge. It's deeply unattractive. She's not even attractive. Men do not fancy her and women do not aspire to be her. So that market is out.

She needs to just accept her moment of fleeting glory is over and give up this nonsense of trying to have an online career. She's just too old fashioned for what she's trying to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mancnet

VIP Member
What she’s saying is she wants to fleece as many vulnerable people as possible with minimal work from her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
New title suggestion
Fopperholic #98 failed at influencing, failed at coaching. Surely a divorce is fast approaching?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The advice she is REPEATING here isn’t bad but it’s so unrealistic for so many. Imagine saying that to someone terminally I’ll for example…is she going to suggest they feel well. Same to someone with a genuine health condition?!

Anyhow I’ve amended to match her reality and personality x
C1006E3D-E57E-4372-A481-C3A045BA32AB.png

81A65302-C395-4EC1-8D4C-95BE915CB31B.png

D2973846-30BA-4F5A-B8FF-913230B5305D.png

BE38A2C8-203F-47E1-9B69-F74BF0F6FF3B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

You better werk

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting in your dress up room wearing a blazer and talking to your phone and convincing yourself that it’s a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is terrible to say about an innocent child but I can't stand Lawson's smug face. He just looks like a right little prick.

And it's all her fault.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I’m sorry to say this about children, but they are not the most handsome of little chaps are they? In fact they’re fucking gormless! I don’t know if it’s the way she edits them or if it’s just that stupid open mouthed, scrunched up face she makes them pull. But there’s definitely nothing outstanding about them, just average little boys with chavvy haircuts. Sorry!!

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
These two are just the laziest most self absorbed parents. just look at the state of the shoes on Lawson. They are MILES too big

Its disgusting how much they prioritise their own wants over their children. They want to drink even though they’re driving with their children, so that’s what they do. They want to spend money on expensive shoes for themselves but want to save on the kids shoes by buying them too big, so that’s what they do. They don’t want to be stuck at home with them so they drag them out every.single.day. They want to go on holiday even though the kids are sick, they go anyway. There’s a pandemic on, they go anyway. It’s just whatever Nicola wants goes.

this is what she shares online for us all to see. You can imagine how nasty and spiteful she must be off camera.

9EAC8E0F-CF46-4DE1-AF7F-963ECC14599C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Slimem

B5F5275B-9EA9-4C48-B9C1-1E0A1D24627C.jpeg

Saw this on the Elle Darby thread and it reminded me of when Fopps used to post the absolute cringe messages ‘hi it’s Lawson and Grayson here, we’ve stolen mummy’s phone to let you know… blah blah blah’

God, it was so awful it was brilliant.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
The reason she makes a big deal out of it is because she's never done it.... solo parenting... she'll still only have them few hours max as nursery...mazza 3 days then early bed.... has she not seen how Chelsea does this daily whilst doing a proper job... looking after sick husband.... she makes me tired all she packs into her days .. plus feeding everyone proper food....

Nicola is a 42 year old child unable to function with help 🙄🙄

Those pics are so obvs posed.. 'now pull a scary cross face boy's for mummy to use on my Instagram '

• Haha
Not sure if these were posted already but what a beg! Nicola with so much miney as well!
She is such a valued asos customer. Do they not give her them?

Also she’s gonna have to cut down her spqm And
Can’t wait for mazza’s comment. ‘Oh wow Nicola this looks lovely I will get some when I go shopping tomorrow. Your dad would love it too. Thank you for showing me. I hope you and Chris enjoyed your date night and you’re right cheese and wine are lovely. Chris looks so smart bless him and you look fabulous too’
She has not failed. Also two quality comments…
0070EC4F-2C12-4CB1-8249-36FAC4278582.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

itsreallyme

neh truth is, she didnt bin off the one client, he has obviously sacked her...just like SW did
So….I know her “trial client” from the sw days and i reached out to him to find out what happened between them and he said that he decided it wasn’t working, and he decided to call it a day and not the other way round.

I can’t believe that she made out on her story reply that she chose to stop helping him as she wanted to help more people and not just one person when in actual fact he made the decision to walk away from her

• Wow
Reactions: 32