Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally realising the epic fail her coaching venture has been. She doesn’t know which direction to take next, wants to help as many people as possible and would prefer face to face… yet another change cos she’s realised it’s not working!!
if she genuinely cared about long term mindset change she would surely see that slow 1-1 work is required. But in typical fopps style she wants everything yesterday and and as many numbers as possible, regales of whether it works for those people or not! Just the stats for her. Shocking

Reactions: 24
What she’s saying is she wants to fleece as many vulnerable people as possible with minimal work from her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What she’s saying is she wants to fleece as many vulnerable people as possible with minimal work from her.
Exactly that! Coaching one person in an hour isn’t enough…. Say what! So helping a single person isn’t enough but you have so many people wanting your help do you you need to get as much money as possible from people?!

I’ve used this example before but I’m a teacher and 8 years after this girl had left school she found me on social media to basically say I’d saved her life. Knowing she could come and speak to me after school, just general chit chat/ about her family etc etc I hadn’t realised what it had meant to her. If that’s all I do in my life it’s enough for me. I’ve made another person want to keep going I’m happy with that. Because it wasn’t about money for me…. For fopps the wanting to help soooo many people is actually wanting to line her pockets… I can’t believe she’s been so blatant! She’s admitted it !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She lacks the basics . Empathy . Hard work . Common sense. No compassion

She’s completely clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I knew it!! You have to be a special kind of person to be able to genuinely connect and help others! That ain't YOU fopperbollox! You can't just do a bleeping Wowcher course and think you know it all 🥴 you are a nothing and a nobody and you'd be on minimum wage somewhere if you didn't have your husbands money!!

I want to know if she called time on that guy or did he give it up first, when he realised she's full of tit?

You only get hour sessions in therapy so what's she on about. Truth of the matter is she knows absolutely NOTHING outside SW, they did all the work for her she just had to regurgitate the information like a patronising cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can just tell she will have been frustrated with him as, to her, he will have just been making excuses for not sticking to the plan despite him clearly being heavily in grief. She has never had a weight problem so can’t understand the difficulties people face with emotional eating. Plus striving to get back to an unmaintainable goal won’t help.

She says she used to love image therapy at SW but most people who have been to her groups said they were all about her and her pets who were losing weight. I can’t imagine she’s ever focussed on the people who were really struggling. You can tell by the way she rolls out the standard “keep a food diary” “think about why you are craving food” “have a glass of water instead” bollocks that she hasn’t a clue how to deviate from the SW script.

Come on Davey, one over to the dark side and tell us what the weekly calls were like!

I can’t wait for her to launch her course or group and have that fail as well! Her sheep may blow smoke up her arse but I don’t reckon anyone is giving her their cash any time soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well as predicted the Q&A was to answer the discovery on tattle that she had dropped her first and only client, because it was too much like hard work.

why would anyone pay for a course by her? She’ll do it once and maybe a few sheep will sign up. It’ll get terrible reviews and she won’t be able to do another one. This is not going to be a long term venture. Honestly the sooner she accepts it and gets herself working towards a real job the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can just tell she will have been frustrated with him as, to her, he will have just been making excuses for not sticking to the plan despite him clearly being heavily in grief. She has never had a weight problem so can’t understand the difficulties people face with emotional eating. Plus striving to get back to an unmaintainable goal won’t help.

She says she used to love image therapy at SW but most people who have been to her groups said they were all about her and her pets who were losing weight. I can’t imagine she’s ever focussed on the people who were really struggling. You can tell by the way she rolls out the standard “keep a food diary” “think about why you are craving food” “have a glass of water instead” bollocks that she hasn’t a clue how to deviate from the SW script.

Come on Davey, one over to the dark side and tell us what the weekly calls were like!

I can’t wait for her to launch her course or group and have that fail as well! Her sheep may blow smoke up her arse but I don’t reckon anyone is giving her their cash any time soon!!
This this this 100%! Even her old colleagues couldn't stand the witch! She literally got lucky at one interview. It was ALWAYS about her and still is. She wouldn't stand a chance now. How sad that all the years she was there she's learnt absolutely nothing! And has zero qualifications to further a career.

It's finished floppy, you're all washed up 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry for double posting but it’s actually baffling to me.

She fannied about on clip art making her sad little logo, set up an Instagram page and got a bloody photoshoot done for this ‘venture’ before actually having a clue how she was going to go about establishing the business and building it up. She’s a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And there it is from the horses mouth. She’s flopped and given up already… 🥴🤦‍♀️
In a nutshell no one was interested and definitely not willing to pay.
Also she says 'person' singular that she helped.
A while back she was advertising for 3 more people to test cases for her for FREE...obviously there were no takers.
So whats she done dropped her case study client like a stone the moment she's decided her hearts no in it?
The guys clearly vulnerable...very thoughtful of you prikki.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.