Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor guy she is supposedly coaching has posted how much he has been struggling recently. So, clearly the expert mindset coach is not proving the correct, if any, support to this vulnerable man. He has been truly scammed and messed up by her vanity project.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The poor guy she is supposedly coaching has posted how much he has been struggling recently. So, clearly the expert mindset coach is not proving the correct, if any, support to this vulnerable man. He has been truly scammed and messed up by her vanity project.
He should come on over to Tattle 😉 I can imagine her idea of support 🙄 she'll blame him fully and not question what she can do to help the situation no doubt

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This women🙈
Her cackle
Poor dress sense for her age, I'm the same age and wouldn't be seen dead in most of her clothes. I won't even be wearing them when In 20 years time.
Horrid big bulky trainers, she looks like a complete prat. (I don't care how expensive they are, money does not by you good dress sense)
Her clear favourite child Grayson, so sad for Lawson.
I remembering her posting about her car and thinking you're just renting it love, paying high interest, if she'd bought it out right then yes that's something to feel proud about but it's not HER car.
Hungry and desperate to be like these other successful influences, she's been trying for years and she just need to give up now.
Fake, bland and spoilt, I hope one day Chris realises what a horrible human she is and goes to find a nice genuine lady who offers him more than she does.
She thinks everyone wants to be her but my god she couldn't be more wrong. On every level she is just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These two are just the laziest most self absorbed parents. just look at the state of the shoes on Lawson. They are MILES too big

Its disgusting how much they prioritise their own wants over their children. They want to drink even though they’re driving with their children, so that’s what they do. They want to spend money on expensive shoes for themselves but want to save on the kids shoes by buying them too big, so that’s what they do. They don’t want to be stuck at home with them so they drag them out every.single.day. They want to go on holiday even though the kids are sick, they go anyway. There’s a pandemic on, they go anyway. It’s just whatever Nicola wants goes.

this is what she shares online for us all to see. You can imagine how nasty and spiteful she must be off camera.

9EAC8E0F-CF46-4DE1-AF7F-963ECC14599C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
That park she’s at with the boys has the river running alongside it, probably about 10 meters from where they are collecting the sticks from. Local police have just shared online they are looking for a body in the river as someone jumped in early hours this morning. That’s the last place I’d be with children!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh course 'here's a link for the boy's set'... duck OFF Nicola... is that to raise some pennies to get your precious miracles some shoes that actually fit them !! She's a disgrace !

Reactions: 21
That park she’s at with the boys has the river running alongside it, probably about 10 meters from where they are collecting the sticks from. Local police have just shared online they are looking for a body in the river as someone jumped in early hours this morning. That’s the last place I’d be with children!
Maybe she hoping to strut her stuff on the evening g news

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These two are just the laziest most self absorbed parents. just look at the state of the shoes on Lawson. They are MILES too big

Its disgusting how much they prioritise their own wants over their children. They want to drink even though they’re driving with their children, so that’s what they do. They want to spend money on expensive shoes for themselves but want to save on the kids shoes by buying them too big, so that’s what they do. They don’t want to be stuck at home with them so they drag them out every.single.day. They want to go on holiday even though the kids are sick, they go anyway. There’s a pandemic on, they go anyway. It’s just whatever Nicola wants goes.

this is what she shares online for us all to see. You can imagine how nasty and spiteful she must be off camera.

View attachment 1267918
She really doesn't give a tit does she ☹ as long as they look trendy who gives a crap about their growing bones. I would love her to run a few miles in shoes that are 2 sizes too big and see how she likes it. Would she order herself shoes 2 sizes too big? No. This isn't even growing room. If she can be bothered to drag them round endless parks and soft play she can be bothered to take them into a shop and measure their feet. Their clothes are far too big too. She is just unbelievable. I know she wants to dress them the same but they look completely different so it just looks even more ridiculous when one's clothes fit and the others don't.

Reactions: 16
Maybe she hoping to strut her stuff on the evening g news
'Sized down mindset coach who lost 3 stone in 3 months and maintained for 20yrs finds body at local park'

I don't mean to be distasteful, but she's so cold and heartless that she would be there for a potential TV appearance.

Reactions: 15
Oh course 'here's a link for the boy's set'... duck OFF Nicola... is that to raise some pennies to get your precious miracles some shoes that actually fit them !! She's a disgrace !
I saw a post yesterday from a disgruntled hun saying that asos have stopped paying influencers for traffic they send their way via links, she was moaning as almost 500 people had clicked on the link and it would’ve made her £50, so that’s way these scroungers link everything they possibly can!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure, he's an ex slimming worlder though. Does anyone know what his Instagram is?
It daveysworld - if you look on her following list on the coaching page, it’s on there. She only follows about 30 so it’s easy to find x

Reactions: 9
EVERY SINGLE video begins and ends with faveson. Otherson is lucky if there is a fleeting shot of him somewhere in the reel 😟 And the difference in the way she talks to them is just disgusting. She really can’t be arsed with otherson and doesn‘t even try to hide it 🤯🤯🤯
Vile specimen that she is 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That was always my big worry when she even suggested she was doing coaching . She is the last thing on earth any body would want for a role model for weight loss or support .she can’t even be bothered to reply to his comments when he says he’s struggling yet he’s been her Guinea pig for several weeks now . So what has she taught him ? duck all She’s a shameful, Dangerous woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was always my big worry when she even suggested she was doing coaching . She is the last thing on earth any body would want for a role model for weight loss or support .she can’t even be bothered to reply to his comments when he says he’s struggling yet he’s been her Guinea pig for several weeks now . So what has she taught him ? duck all She’s a shameful, Dangerous woman
you posted this 12 minutes ago and she posted on his 5 minutes ago. Could she make it more obvious she reads here?
B0A2A5E6-AC8E-4AD1-9564-81F123734634.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.