Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grayson is sooooooo cute. I reckon Lawson is beginning to be a little tit and her favourite will change again soon.

Reactions: 15
Just realised she has to parents her miracles today as its Bank Holiday normally they are in nursery on a Thursday. No me time for fopps today haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was 20 odd year ago...apparently. Might've heard about it a few times over the years...?
She lost 3 stone in 3 months with a 19 year olds metabolism.
She'd never be able to do it within that time in her forties.
Can you imagine basing your whole personality around the fact you once lost 3 stone, its really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everything, EVERYTHING is Lawson. She only uses his name, asks him questions and puts the camera on him. Quick flicks round to the other but always back to Lawson.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
New title suggestion
Fopperholic #98 failed at influencing, failed at coaching. Surely a divorce is fast approaching?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She lost 3 stone in 3 months with a 19 year olds metabolism.
She'd never be able to do it within that time in her forties.
Can you imagine basing your whole personality around the fact you once lost 3 stone, its really sad.
I still think she was on the ❄ when she lost the weight reading between the lines (no pun intended 🤣) Bragging about what a hard man her ex was and that everyone knew him 🙄 I bet he was a dealer or something like that

• Haha
I had a little trip down memory lane (basically just to see if the word ‘twit’ is allowed in thread titles) and found this old title from Dec 2019. It was when Otherson used to be Faveson 😟 Oh, how times have changed. Poor kid!! 😢
7CC128B0-C780-4E70-9F67-76929D655166.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She should Hope that Chris’s parents and family listen to her common voice screeching
SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO Embarrasing .

No wonder why they only visit when Chris is there . She takes embarrassment to another level

Reactions: 10
J
I had a little trip down memory lane (basically just to see if the word ‘twit’ is allowed in thread titles) and found this old title from Dec 2019. It was when Otherson used to be Faveson 😟 Oh, how times have changed. Poor kid!! 😢
View attachment 1313047
ha ha look at me creating my first thread for you all back in December 2019... Quite the professional at them now..... hahahaha !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What kind of idiot wears sandals with a suit....

#foppsshockingfootwear
I don’t even own a suit, literally can’t think of anything worse than wearing one. I’m unhappy at having to wear a bra these days, I’ve become far too used to WFH 🤣. I think she’s trying to give off a ‘power woman’ vibe.

Reactions: 17
I can’t think of anything more cringe worthy than standing outside some random person’s front door to have my photo taken!
And, not to brag in any way, but my house is quite eye catching for the area I live in and we have a few people who like to stop outside my driveway gates and have a nose when they walk past, the thought of having some cheeky stranger stand on my doorstep posing for a photo shoot would piss me right off!

I keep thinking this. She says she research’s everything but doesn’t know her not far from 4 year olds are not toddlers?

Completely agree. She needs to focus on the skills they need to start school, dressing themselves, eating nicely with cutlery, manners, sharing etc. Maybe start teaching them to write their names but parroting the alphabet but not phonetically is going to cause their teacher a world of pain!
Stop giving her her next you tube video content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca lamb has been gifted a trip to legoland Dubai and fopps has just followed them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.