Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
neh truth is, she didnt bin off the one client, he has obviously sacked her...just like SW did
So….I know her “trial client” from the sw days and i reached out to him to find out what happened between them and he said that he decided it wasn’t working, and he decided to call it a day and not the other way round.

I can’t believe that she made out on her story reply that she chose to stop helping him as she wanted to help more people and not just one person when in actual fact he made the decision to walk away from her

• Wow
Reactions: 32
They were throwing golf balls around when the they were about two she used cackle at them. No wonder they still like 2 throw things

Reactions: 22
So….I know her “trial client” from the sw days and i reached out to him to find out what happened between them and he said that he decided it wasn’t working, and he decided to call it a day and not the other way round.

I can’t believe that she made out on her story reply that she chose to stop helping him as she wanted to help more people and not just one person when in actual fact he made the decision to walk away from her
Has he said what actual coaching she provided?

Reactions: 9

How does he feel about her painting the narrative that it was her that decided to quit instead of him getting rid of her?

Why didn't he feel it wasn't working?
Did she give bad advice?
Was she inattentive i.e cancelling and rearranging sessions?
Or was it just nothing he didn't already know from SW?

Reactions: 8

Good god she's lower than a snakes belly 🤬 I'm sure he realised very quickly what a useless arse she is, only interested in herself

Reactions: 17
Perhaps if she hadn't done reels throwing clothes, shoes and hats *at* the kids to "dress" them, they'd understand what to throw and what not.

Reactions: 20
They were throwing golf balls around when the they were about two she used cackle at them. No wonder they still like 2 throw things
And when they were throwing cars as a 'fun game' and she thought it was hilarious

Reactions: 15
And when they were throwing cars as a 'fun game' and she thought it was hilarious
Ever since she was called out for not helping them sit up she went overboard trying to make them look really advanced, all the counting and doing cue cards with them and having them perform on camera.

but she never paid much attention to what she should’ve been teaching, like how to behave e.g not throwing, like others have said she actually encouraged it. They have terrible manners like talking with their mouths full and seem very demanding without much please or thank yous. They come across very spoilt and her parenting choices will seriously come back to bite her in the next few years

Reactions: 20
Wonder how long she will call them toddlers for 🤔
I keep thinking this. She says she research’s everything but doesn’t know her not far from 4 year olds are not toddlers?

Ever since she was called out for not helping them sit up she went overboard trying to make them look really advanced, all the counting and doing cue cards with them and having them perform on camera.

but she never paid much attention to what she should’ve been teaching, like how to behave e.g not throwing, like others have said she actually encouraged it. They have terrible manners like talking with their mouths full and seem very demanding without much please or thank yous. They come across very spoilt and her parenting choices will seriously come back to bite her in the next few years
Completely agree. She needs to focus on the skills they need to start school, dressing themselves, eating nicely with cutlery, manners, sharing etc. Maybe start teaching them to write their names but parroting the alphabet but not phonetically is going to cause their teacher a world of pain!

Reactions: 12
Party Time !! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
2 Performing monkeys and belittling Foppy - - Sounds about Right 🙄🙄🙄 No Friends . No Family 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Looks like so much fun there 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck’s sake! Looking at the video of them sat on the grass eating ice creams - Otherson is chatting away to her while the evil woman focuses her phone on Faveson, playing with his shoe and asking him questions. Occasionally she swings her phone to him when she realises she has two boys. Meanwhile Faveson seems to be completely ignoring her.
She’s a despicable, disgusting poor excuse of a woman

• Sad
Reactions: 23
duck’s sake! Looking at the video of them sat on the grass eating ice creams - Otherson is chatting away to her while the evil woman focuses her phone on Faveson, playing with his shoe and asking him questions. Occasionally she swings her phone to him when she realises she has two boys. Meanwhile Faveson seems to be completely ignoring her.
She’s a despicable, disgusting poor excuse of a woman
I thought the same when I watched it, focused on Lawson asking him questions yet Grayson answering very cutely and she swings it round to him for a short second then back to her favourite who is ignoring her. How can she not see it?! I know it’s horrible but I think Grayson is a sweetie and Lawson comes across as a bit of a brat 🤷🏼‍♀️ All her doing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.