Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I forgot about that 🤣 from a woman who doesn't look like she's ever picked up a mop! As usual on the back of a trend.

Her SM 'glory days' are long gone and the apparent work ethic she bangs on about has migrated to me me me time and a lacklustre coaching biz, that she's no longer interested in now the subject matter isnt her! She was singing about it when it was her announcing it, but now it's supposedly about helping people and about her potential customers she's not bothered.

Eta: I'm betting a closure of the coaching business and shortly after, a new announcement about her studying something else like being a stylist!
I think she would be happier being a hairdresser it's one of the things she seems passionate about even if her hairdresser is awful. Plus she can look in the mirror all day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, imagine being so unlucky that Fopps is arranging your hen do! I think I’d not bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The trouble with prikki is that she's completely unlikeable. She's just a chav with a credit card.

She doesn't appeal to someone like me who should absolutely be in her target zone of followers. I'm a stay at home mum (at the moment), I'm practically the same age as her, I'm into fashion, hair (I'm a blonde too!), beauty, make up, dieting. I have a boy the same age as her two, yet I can't stand the witch. Never have liked her since I found her in like 2014.

She doesn't fit in with the wealthy influencers with all their designer stuff and detached houses (I'm convinced they all talk about her and laugh at her) she's a just a poundland version

She doesn't fit in with the working class mums with nice houses and cars (that they have worked hard for!) Who still like b&m and home bargains, because she brags constantly and looks down her nose at everyone. Unless you have a large following she's not interested at all.

She certainly won't appeal to anyone with real weight and money problems!! She makes herself an authority on every subject with very little knowledge. It's deeply unattractive. She's not even attractive. Men do not fancy her and women do not aspire to be her. So that market is out.

She needs to just accept her moment of fleeting glory is over and give up this nonsense of trying to have an online career. She's just too old fashioned for what she's trying to do.
Very well said 👏 Every word is spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, imagine being so unlucky that Fopps is arranging your hen do! I think I’d not bother!
Jam shed all round, boiled eggs for canapes, nice game of 'guess the protein content'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hen Do menu
Boiled Eggs
Protein Yoghurt
Jam Shed
1/2 Grenade Bar
Subway Salad
Double Strength Squash
Cherry Pepsi Max
PREDICTABLE PRIKKI CANT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Which poor fucker has got her organising their hen night? The sister in law to be? Surely she’s got mates? Jeez can you imagine her allocating everyone 1 can of gin & slim and a graze board of yoghurts and boiled eggs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hen games:

Who can cackle the loudest
Guess where the oven is
Spot the willy at the belfry
It's FIIIIIINNNNEEEEE
is it salmon or chicken curry?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys I had a grenade bar today and enjoyed it

I’m taking myself to confession tomorrow!! Lord forgive me 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re life not Your . Put a weeny bit of effort in ffs Fopperholic
You’re spelling is worse than my 6 year olds #FACT

Quote of the year surely 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
You’re life not Your . Put a weeny bit of effort in ffs Fopperholic
You’re spelling is worse than my 6 year olds #FACT

Quote of the year surely 😂😂😂
The quote is right? *You're* is the contraction of *you are* so would be the wrong word to use

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.