Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they really did see themselves as worthy of an ITV2 series! Shame they have absolutely no likeable qualities as a family!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they really did see themselves as worthy of an ITV2 series! Shame they have absolutely no likeable qualities as a family!
They would have loved to have been in "wags of Warwickshire" if it were ever a thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when Fopps put herself forward for that channel 5 show about restless legs? Posting stories about how she was ‘filming’. Has never mentioned restless legs before or since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yep and it was equally tit so now the only duex he's know for is here on tattle as.....duex mankles avec petite chode 😂 😂
They clearly have no shame. Most things they do (probably 95%) are executed poorly or they just flat out fail.

733FAEB6-EBB7-4C15-A9D6-D6D66D4AD416.jpeg

What Nicola fails to understand with the above is that she needs to have certain behaviours and actions.

Consistency
Work hard
Knowledge of subject
Professionalism
Focus
Consistency
Willing to make mistakes, own them and learn
Resilience
Creativeness
Persistence
Self awareness and reflection
Emotional maturity
Morals
Personable

She has none of the above but thinks she does.

Remember when Fopps put herself forward for that channel 5 show about restless legs? Posting stories about how she was ‘filming’. Has never mentioned restless legs before or since 😂
She’s just trying to carve out a niche. Yet she’s so crap she will take on anything.

She is so fake hungry. She literally wants to be Holly Willoughby. Let’s face it Holly is bland and still isn’t liked so you can just imagine how dated Nicole would go down. She would be like Denise van Outen and cackling away bragging about necking pints 🍻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s equally delusional with how popular they thought they were 🤣🤣 a right pair of wankers!
I think he is almost as bad as her, granted he has an actual job but I do think birds of a feather flock together, and he probably believed they'd be a reality TV family with the Ryan twins 🙄 do we think she exaggarates her online successes to him? I reckon so.

I also cringe at his style too (or lack of) he's stuck in the early 2000's like Dicki, and the painful precision of his manicured beard is so off putting! Beards are supposed to be a bit rugged imo, he's gone too Rylan with his 🤣 (I actually love Rylan so don't mean to lump him in with these!)

Reactions: 20
He’s defo not the best advert for ‘ Just for men ‘ or whatever he uses 🥴🥴🥴
One day grey hair , black the next 😫🙄🙄😫

• Haha
The trouble with prikki is that she's completely unlikeable. She's just a chav with a credit card.

She doesn't appeal to someone like me who should absolutely be in her target zone of followers. I'm a stay at home mum (at the moment), I'm practically the same age as her, I'm into fashion, hair (I'm a blonde too!), beauty, make up, dieting. I have a boy the same age as her two, yet I can't stand the witch. Never have liked her since I found her in like 2014.

She doesn't fit in with the wealthy influencers with all their designer stuff and detached houses (I'm convinced they all talk about her and laugh at her) she's a just a poundland version

She doesn't fit in with the working class mums with nice houses and cars (that they have worked hard for!) Who still like b&m and home bargains, because she brags constantly and looks down her nose at everyone. Unless you have a large following she's not interested at all.

She certainly won't appeal to anyone with real weight and money problems!! She makes herself an authority on every subject with very little knowledge. It's deeply unattractive. She's not even attractive. Men do not fancy her and women do not aspire to be her. So that market is out.

She needs to just accept her moment of fleeting glory is over and give up this nonsense of trying to have an online career. She's just too old fashioned for what she's trying to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I am still just interested to know how much she was making from Instagram when she quit slimming world. I know from previously being a consultant that she would have been making a fortune with her size of group. But she quit 1 day a week - ok maybe more like 2.5 days with group admin and support etc but still. She must either have had really big aspirations or she was raking it to give it up and go for it.
Just doesn't make any sense. She doesn't really do anything that i can see that brings in big money! She wanted to spend time with her children then put them in nursery anyway and to Mazza one day so she could 'work'. Make it make sense.

I know people believe she was sacked but I am not as convinced.

Reactions: 24
I am still just interested to know how much she was making from Instagram when she quit slimming world. I know from previously being a consultant that she would have been making a fortune with her size of group. But she quit 1 day a week - ok maybe more like 2.5 days with group admin and support etc but still. She must either have had really big aspirations or she was raking it to give it up and go for it.
Just doesn't make any sense. She doesn't really do anything that i can see that brings in big money! She wanted to spend time with her children then put them in nursery anyway and to Mazza one day so she could 'work'. Make it make sense.

I know people believe she was sacked but I am not as convinced.
She was offered a contract with Channel Mum and she thought she could make thousands through ads, youtube and sponsorships.

When she had large sw following she would get a lot of freebies and ads and that gave her a false sense of importance. She couldn't continue to be contracted to slimming world and other brands, so she chose to go it on her own, thinking she was going to be the next Sam and Billy.

From what I can gather, slimming world told her to jump before she was pushed. She didn't get a big send off or barely any attention from sw, considering she worked there for like 14 years. They clearly left on bad terms it was odd

ETA I don't believe she makes any money either apart from the odd ad. It's Chris's money. She may still get a set wage if she's still with channel mum but I'm not sure she is because she doesn't do much work for them

Reactions: 21
The trouble with prikki is that she's completely unlikeable. She's just a chav with a credit card.

She doesn't appeal to someone like me who should absolutely be in her target zone of followers. I'm a stay at home mum (at the moment), I'm practically the same age as her, I'm into fashion, hair (I'm a blonde too!), beauty, make up, dieting. I have a boy the same age as her two, yet I can't stand the witch. Never have liked her since I found her in like 2014.

She doesn't fit in with the wealthy influencers with all their designer stuff and detached houses (I'm convinced they all talk about her and laugh at her) she's a just a poundland version

She doesn't fit in with the working class mums with nice houses and cars (that they have worked hard for!) Who still like b&m and home bargains, because she brags constantly and looks down her nose at everyone. Unless you have a large following she's not interested at all.

She certainly won't appeal to anyone with real weight and money problems!! She makes herself an authority on every subject with very little knowledge. It's deeply unattractive. She's not even attractive. Men do not fancy her and women do not aspire to be her. So that market is out.

She needs to just accept her moment of fleeting glory is over and give up this nonsense of trying to have an online career. She's just too old fashioned for what she's trying to do.
Considering he’s got an established golf career, it’s telling that even before covid they never go to any golfing events. I imagine that they can be quite high brow, no wonder he doesn’t want to turn up to any with her cackling, wearing stripper shoes and pulling a boiled egg from her snide designer bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree 100% with all the above. I also think that in her groups all the Karens probably told her she was so glamorous and gorgeous like a celebrity and she has been taken in by her own hype. She tried to have her cake and eat it by defying SW rules re advertising and then chose to take the plunge into full time IG believing she would have the last laugh.
I think she would give anything to have her SW life back again.

ETA I don't believe she makes any money either apart from the odd ad. It's Chris's money. She may still get a set wage if she's still with channel mum but I'm not sure she is because she doesn't do much work for them
I remember when she first addressed tattle. She was still with SW and out of all the things said about her she was pissed off that it was insinuated that Chris earnt more money than her! Tables haven’t half turned there!

Reactions: 24

Remember when hinch was really popular (not with me just in general on instagram 😬) and Nicola went to b&m and tried to a cleaning haul 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when hinch was really popular (not with me just in general on instagram 😬) and Nicola went to b&m and tried to a cleaning haul 😂😂😂😂
yes that the was the first day that the boys went to nursery, so what she classed as her first day of "work" it was her first B & M trip and she hasnt been since.

• Haha
Because she is so dated I think she only really relates to the older SW members, ie her mums age, who probably think she’s gorgeous and don’t understand much about social media. Basically Moët Susan. She’s not appealing to any other demographic.

Id be amazed if she’s earning £1k a month from the zlist adverts she’s doing now. She won’t be covering her Riv hauls let alone nursery. I wonder if she’s got some money from her grandad (or is expecting a handout from her mum) hence the living room redecoration.

She should accept that her SW and social media hey day is over. I have more respect for the SW huns that have either gone private or actually work (I don’t particularly like SW Gemma but at least she does have a job - and reminds us daily about how much she manages to fit in 😂). Fopps does duck all! What is her excuse for not getting a job going to be when the boys start school or if they go to a school preschool in September? Surely Chris will expect her to get a job at some point?!

I remember when she first addressed tattle. She was still with SW and out of all the things said about her she was pissed off that it was insinuated that Chris earnt more money than her! Tables haven’t half turned there!
You can tell when she's done a wanky ad or got a bit of pocket money, she'll pop up with another disgusting £500 pair of trainers 🤢 oh I bet he regrets getting mixed up with her! Reading between the lines, I think Chris gets a mixed reception from the Golfing world too. A lot of people don't like his snide ways. It is odd how they don't go to events. The rich witches would eat her alive 🤣🤣

She barely gets an instagram event these days, I see others doing what she used to do but she's not been called back

Reactions: 15
yes that the was the first day that the boys went to nursery, so what she classed as her first day of "work" it was her first B & M trip and she hasnt been since.
Omg I forgot about that 🤣 from a woman who doesn't look like she's ever picked up a mop! As usual on the back of a trend.

Her SM 'glory days' are long gone and the apparent work ethic she bangs on about has migrated to me me me time and a lacklustre coaching biz, that she's no longer interested in now the subject matter isnt her! She was singing about it when it was her announcing it, but now it's supposedly about helping people and about her potential customers she's not bothered.

Eta: I'm betting a closure of the coaching business and shortly after, a new announcement about her studying something else like being a stylist!

Reactions: 18

Agree with everything you have wrote 👍🏻She really is a no1 who is craving fame ..Shes so unlikable and just comes across horrible and rude…..I feel sorry for her boys who have a mum who is so obsessed with herself…She will never change either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.