Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You couldn’t make it up 🤣 someone that measures out 5g of cheese doing an advert for the stuff. Not a chance on earth she ate any of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As if she ate any of that cheese 🙄🙄🙄🙄
You can’t fool us Fopperholic clown coach 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone bought her a book of cheese puns for Christmas didn’t they? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for mazza’s comment. ‘Oh wow Nicola this looks lovely I will get some when I go shopping tomorrow. Your dad would love it too. Thank you for showing me. I hope you and Chris enjoyed your date night and you’re right cheese and wine are lovely. Chris looks so smart bless him and you look fabulous too’

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Certified Beggar 🙌🙌🙌

Can’t wait for mazza’s comment. ‘Oh wow Nicola this looks lovely I will get some when I go shopping tomorrow. Your dad would love it too. Thank you for showing me. I hope you and Chris enjoyed your date night and you’re right cheese and wine are lovely. Chris looks so smart bless him and you look fabulous too’
LMAO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Advert is awful! They don’t even touch the bread at all and you can see she cut the end off the cheese then it doesn’t get touched

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mazza, is that you? 👀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some cut up apple, walnuts, sliced white bread, wafer thin ham, cocktail sausages and chicken sticks with a block of soft cheese does not make a cheese board.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this goes to show that she is in no way a foodie! She could have done so much with that cheese rather than pair it with a few Iceland chicken sticks and some ham!! What a treat! 😂

And are we meant to believe they cleared the slates including the stalks of the grapes?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I sincerely hope she chokes on whatever she's catching in her gob and spills the red wine all over the new sofas:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she ate that hunk of cheese on the flimsy flat bread cracker!!! You can tell by how she cut it and wabbed it onto the cracker she does not ever do a cheese board, she'll have binned that and had lightest philly on a rice cake instead! Had to chuckle at mankles swaggering into the room to enjoy his cheese board 😂 pair of tragic twats

foppscheese.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s pre-recorded from over a week ago as her nails are a pastel tip colour at the moment. She must have been waiting for them to approve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.