Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a laugh! The same person that didn't allow herself pizza or cocktails on a hen night.
Does she actually post this stuff and think this is her?!
It doesn't even make sense. She's got no idea what she is talking about and it shows.

Reactions: 16
Bet she’s HATING the fact Chris is away in Spain this week
And she left at home with the brats
Wonder how many nights/days mazza has them this week so she can get all her “work” done

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awk poor Fopps
Having to look after her kids for 1 whole day by herself.
I'm sure Mazza will be shipped in to take on the extra work.
Some of us look after our kids alone 7 days a week fopps. Not 1.

Reactions: 23
The reason she makes a big deal out of it is because she's never done it.... solo parenting... she'll still only have them few hours max as nursery...mazza 3 days then early bed.... has she not seen how Chelsea does this daily whilst doing a proper job... looking after sick husband.... she makes me tired all she packs into her days .. plus feeding everyone proper food....

Nicola is a 42 year old child unable to function with help 🙄🙄

Those pics are so obvs posed.. 'now pull a scary cross face boy's for mummy to use on my Instagram '

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The reason she makes a big deal out of it is because she's never done it.... solo parenting... she'll still only have them few hours max as nursery...mazza 3 days then early bed.... has she not seen how Chelsea does this daily whilst doing a proper job... looking after sick husband.... she makes me tired all she packs into her days .. plus feeding everyone proper food....

Nicola is a 42 year old child unable to function with help 🙄🙄

Those pics are so obvs posed.. 'now pull a scary cross face boy's for mummy to use on my Instagram '
“Nicola is a 42 year old child unable to function with help 🙄🙄

that should be the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry to say this about children, but they are not the most handsome of little chaps are they? In fact they’re bleeping gormless! I don’t know if it’s the way she edits them or if it’s just that stupid open mouthed, scrunched up face she makes them pull. But there’s definitely nothing outstanding about them, just average little boys with chavvy haircuts. Sorry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why can't she just play a game with them rather than shouting like a sergeant major at them?! It's a memory game FFS, not a bootcamp.

Reactions: 20
I’m on my own for three nights this week with three kids. One doesn’t sleep through. I’ve not even mentioned it on social media. Why would I want anybody knowing I’m on my own!!!

Reactions: 21
I’m on my own for three nights this week with three kids. One doesn’t sleep through. I’ve not even mentioned it on social media. Why would I want anybody knowing I’m on my own!!!
She wants people knowing so they can’t blow smoke up her arse about what an amazing mother she is! Honestly, the woman is a joke! She thinks she’s a martyr for parenting her own kids

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice that she dropped In that she had a PT session last night so even more money she is spending 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Aw, I really think that Grayson looks like a right jolly little chap. Bless him. 😊

Reactions: 6
Same here, my partner works away 4 nights a week and I never share what days they are! I don’t want people knowing I’m home alone with children! And I only have friends and family on my social media!
She has thousands of strangers all knowing her address or atleast it’s easy to find and they now know she’s home alone all week!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same here, my partner works away 4 nights a week and I never share what days they are! I don’t want people knowing I’m home alone with children! And I only have friends and family on my social media!
She has thousands of strangers all knowing her address or at least it’s easy to find and they now know she’s home alone all week!
she has absolutely no common sense or awareness of the dangers of sharing information online. she needs to read or listen to Ellery Lloyd's book called "people like her" its shocking and that influencer was wayyyyyyy more careful with sharing information of where she lives than Nikki Ryan Coaching aka Fopperholic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nit being funny but when my kids were 3 it was much easier to out and about don't know why she is making such a fush being on her own with them.

Apparently mummy looks like a potato! She is so bitter towards them! She sounds so bored with them!

Apparently mummy looks like a potato! She is so bitter towards them! She sounds so bored with them!
why even say that?? He was delighted with what he was drawing his little face 🥹 but she’s trying to be funny or whatever and it sounds so negative, the tone of voice xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.