Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The way she favours that smug little git makes me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she was just waiting for the opportunity to have a photo shoot of her faveson 🤢🤢🤢🤢 he is the image of his father ... sorry but not cute at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s going to try to be an online weight loss/ fitness coach, she’s clueless about both! (Unless you class pissing about at the gym and gorging on protein but having tiny portions as knowledgeable!) I would only take weight loss and fitness advice from someone properly qualified, and even then I would want them to have a professional, pleasant manner so it’s a no on all fronts for her!

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
This fucker is unreal her latest story has left me open mouthed lawsons performing eating his cheese burger and she’s virtually telling him it’s not a healthy tea! Wtf is she drumming into them boys heads , the food is embarrassing it looks like scraps

• Wow
  • Sad

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
How does she get away with hardly ever looking after her kids. I mean it’s probably just a day spa and be back by dinner but this women lives in a world that isn’t normal
It's so weird that she's not picked up on how bloody odd it is that a stay at home mum is so frequently without her kids, more than anyone I've known?
I've found early motherhood very tough and now work full time, happily admit I love working as being SAHM was not good for me (you women are bloody amazing) but wow when my son gets home I'm so excited to see him and spend time with him, would break my heart to spend wknds away from him, especially around Xmas time.

I don't really give a shit what she chooses to do, but to claim it's sooooo hard leaving them is just utter bull. Call a spade a spade, stop with the melodramatic physically aching you miss them so much and just be fucking honest! Actions speak louder than words you annoying brat of a woman 😂

• Heart

1ranksenior

Who actually cares what other people wear on Xmas day?? Surely nobody gives a shit what you wear in your own house

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She really is such a salty dickhead. She’d never spend her own minny on going to a spa. I wish companies would research her more.

Why does she ALWAYS have to make out she's Saint Fucking Nicola.... 'I give a lot to charities'... YEAH YEAH ... and you take more for yourself ! Greedy, self-centered, self-absorbed, salty bitch !

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she can't talk about current events on instagram because she'll cry....oh fuck of Nicola!! We all know she's as cold as ice and lives in her bubble not being bothered by things going on in the real world, as usually she's a few days behind and will have seen lots of other people sharing stories and raising awareness about the tragic case of Arthur 😢 so has jumped on the bandwagon in her usual late to the party style. Why does she feel the need to broadcast that she's looking at ways she can help local charities? why not find a way, do it then promote it so others can maybe do the same, vapid attention seeking bitch.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
This isn’t a weekend away is it, it’s a photoshoot for her and her shiny nose! All the places they are visiting and typical insta posey…my fella would have lasted an hour before he’d gone off and done his own thing! Oh and broken toe my arse!

Mancnet

VIP Member
I hope slimming world are watching her like a hawk as she won’t have an original idea in her head.

I dread to think the damage she could do to a vulnerable person with real eating disorder issues.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Wonder if she will advise her clients to spray bleach on their food to stop them overeating 🙄

She's so dangerous it actually scares me that this is going ahead.
She won’t do it for long, she will do it for a bit then it will fizzle out. People will see through her and her disordered ways. She told her 3 year old a burger was unhealthy 🤷🏼‍♀️ Talking about diets to a 3 year old is not the words of a mindset coach.

Also she will be SOOOO pissed off we have found her new account before she’s revealed it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
E12550CC-406F-4642-AEE5-17BC2041AD7C.png

This just proves how unorganised and pretentious she is.

She has a deadline that she needs to be at home for yet can magically still do it not at home.

She is a 41 year old woman and she thinks it makes her look more successful to be posting staged photos in front of a car she probably now wants, a laptop, her only designer bad (the one she kept the box for) and a Christmas cuppa.

If she as the experienced professional she’d get her work done in time as she would have known the car was booked in for a service. She probably forgot to book a courtesy car or thought she could sweet talk them into it on the day.