Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually work for Ragdales main competition in a very senior position 👀

We never ever do pr invites or whatever tit she is calling it.

She would be paying full price with us.

Only b list list celebrities and above receive free stays and then they have to agree to document their stay and lots of insta stories and tags.
So why is she making out it’s a free trip? Someone needs to have a word with her..Because she is getting peoples backs up making out she’s got a free trip..You don’t want to loss custom because of her …..

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Only b list list celebrities and above receive free stays and then they have to agree to document their stay and lots of insta stories and tags.
Do you know anyone who works there who could confirm if it's a gifted stay? I wouldn't put it past her to lie to make herself look more popular

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what’s worse…
The fact it could be gifted or if not it’s paid for when she’s literally just landed back from Paris and it’s Christmas day in now less than 2 weeks and she’s a mother.
I‘m no parent but I would have thought any surplus money this time of year especially, would be spent on children.
What do I know, I need my morning coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 22

So she's faking a free gift and calling it work how hillarious. Why not just say its a birthday gift to herself. As we know she only spend money on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you know anyone who works there who could confirm if it's a gifted stay? I wouldn't put it past her to lie to make herself look more popular
It looks like a woman called Natalie Gudger who is the PR and marketing manager.

Ladies don't forget anyone could expose the ASA Breach list by writing a post and put #fopperholic (perhaps other tags she uses regularly) and tag the right people to ask them about undisclosed ads/invites in on an account that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic has blocked. (I plan to when she isn't expecting it ) Her block and delete tactics don't do her any favours. This is not directly contacting her at all, it's simply asking others for the truth about whether or not the public is being lied to (the ASA will love it if she is they might get her accounts closed down and she would have to get an actual job instead of being a freeloading begger) and if Fopps has blocked you on that account she can't comment ..oh dear!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
on the ASA's naughty list and yet still marking it incorrectly and trying to hide it top left behind the overlay text tut tut tut!
pees me right off when she calls it a pr invite or pr stay, makes her look an even bigger twit than she already did

Reactions: 21
I might film a video like “5 top tips to not be a bleep
Tip 1: don’t spit on your lashes
Tip 2: don’t size down everything you wear to the point of cutting off circulation on your very obvious not xs body
Tip 3: don’t eat half a grenade bar and act like some absolute health guru of the world
Tip 4: don’t try to make out your kids are genius bastards when they’re literally average as duck (and I hate their names btw, soz)
Tip 5: don’t cook Turkey mince and throw a tub of herbs in it and call it a meal

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The fact it could be gifted or if not it’s paid for when she’s literally just landed back from Paris and it’s Christmas day in now less than 2 weeks and she’s a mother.
I‘m no parent but I would have thought any surplus money this time of year especially, would be spent on children.
Exactly this. Shes been away from the boys more since September than she’s been with them. Come January they will be put into nursery for more days for sure because “they love it”
She even went on a Christmas light trail without them. That sort of thing you do for your children. She won’t so elf on the shelf fair enough. She doesn’t buy loads of presents because she buys everything during the year so there’s nothing left to buy. It’s like Christmas is for Nicola. No doubt she’s bought them an awful outfit for Xmas day and a tarty outfit for herself. Invite her parents because who are even Chris’s parents. Letters to Santa were staged and for the gram. Posting the letters were even more for the gram. Even down to the decorations nothing screams we did this for them.

Reactions: 19
It is! It’s all gone on them! For me I mean,

Reactions: 9
Imagine being so obsessed with designer labels that they were in every photo. It’s all to show off it’s not quiet wealth I’m just it’s loud debt! It’s classless. She lacks any kind of class whilst thinking she is a cut above everybody else

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also to add, I would expect lots of "hi everyone I'm here at **** Spa today" lots of showing around pool, spa area etc not 2 stories 🤷‍♀️ food stories, "oohhh it's treatment time"

This is in addition to the grid post pre arranged.

Reactions: 10
Did she go on her own? Keeps saying “we” but absolutely no evidence of anybody else being there.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always feel the need to add a caveat on the end of ‘but I missed my boy’s soooooooo much’
Adding it on just feels so fake.

Reactions: 19
Did she go on her own? Keeps saying “we” but absolutely no evidence of anybody else being there.
She's tagged a mate in the post.... on further investigation it looks like her 'best' friend ... well the other one who was her bridesmaid as well as her sister .. Cathy ... she looks a bit like a clone of Nicola..... and weirdly has Nicola's group wedding pic as her cover pic on FB (as does Fopps sister) which I find a bit odd..... your own wedding sure but someone else's ? bleeping weirdos all of them lol !

ETA - it's her friend who has the page 'my persimmon home' or something like that !

ETA - again lol! - I see Mazza is wetting her knickers with compliments ! You'd of thought really Nicola would of took her mum as a big massive thank you for all she does for her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's tagged a mate in the post.... on further investigation it looks like her 'best' friend ... well the other one who was her bridesmaid as well as her sister .. Cathy ... she looks a bit like a clone of Nicola..... and weirdly has Nicola's group wedding pic as her cover pic on FB (as does Fopps sister) which I find a bit odd..... your own wedding sure but someone else's ? bleeping weirdos all of them lol !

ETA - it's her friend who has the page 'my persimmon home' or something like that !

ETA - again lol! - I see Mazza is wetting her knickers with compliments ! You'd of thought really Nicola would of took her mum as a big massive thank you for all she does for her !!
Oh yes, another bland looking home. At least she has a real island and an oven in the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.