Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks both of their coats look really cheap quality ... it looks like the kind of fabric that if your hands were a bit rough they'd 'snag' on the fabric... do you know what I mean ? Looks like they are trying to go for the pure wool, camel, winter coat affect on a budget price.... just look cheap and nasty !
They make my teeth itch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The size of those wellies!!

New playgroup, park, softplay and cafe… Is she absolutely clueless? If I had just come from a different country knowing cases are on the rise again I’d have a bit of common sense to stay home for a couple days. She may have done a test but come on, use your brain for duck sake.
Bloody hell the size of those wellies 😱😱😱how can she not see they are like clown shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice of Chris to let you pose with his cake! Cause let’s be honest yours is just the coffee!
It's the twatty questions she asks with the lame photos that I cannot cope with! In a thinly disguised attempt to drum up engagement... Like she gives a duck what anyone else has to say 😬 anyone who comments on her pathetic posts needs an intervention, followed by a tap on the head with a hammer to knock a bit of sense into them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She 100% can’t cope with the boys at home but I also think she’s always out so it stops her eating! Genuinely

3A35430A-2D72-498B-AB6A-B08831EB5EBF.jpeg

A tattler must have a good caption for this pic…I’m thinking something to do with Un Petit Chode.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think she does too because I used to do the same when I was younger
Definitely the reason. She’s always done it. If you get to the park and it’s raining you either stay and get a bit wet or go home and get warm/play/snuggle etc. Who then goes to a play centre and then a cafe?! That’s like three separate days out no?! She avoids being home every single day.

Reactions: 16
Definitely the reason. She’s always done it. If you get to the park and it’s raining you either stay and get a bit wet or go home and get warm/play/snuggle etc. Who then goes to a play centre and then a cafe?! That’s like three separate days out no?! She avoids being home every single day.
She's a complete fruit loop everything is arse backwards with her. She can't do anything without her mother either. She'll have a shock one day when her parents are no longer here for her to run to, because it comes to us all one day.

How else will she be able to flaunt all her fake trainers and 500 "Riv" coats 😄 she's an absolute fool

Reactions: 14
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is too scared to eat more than half a grenade bar as she is terrified of the calories and we are supposed to believe that she ate the cake...bollox!!!

As fake as the orgasm she has with pickle dick.

She needs to leave the garish blazers where they belong - in the 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s pink blazer is awful. It looks like a really cheap material and it doesn’t fit her correctly at all!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.