Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the elf with my twins for a few years and rejoiced when they hit the age they no longer believed, I get they're not for everyone and part of me often wished i'd never started it but it was a lot of fun, ours was more mischievous than naughty, we're a humorous bunch so it was more about making the kids laugh and i'd often be chuckling away to myself too at my elf skills :ROFLMAO: but the reason Nikki isnt doing it is she lacks imagination, humour and creativity, we've seen that time and time again from her shite advert attempts, her elf antics would include it eating a full fat yogurt and adding the sachet of mayo to the coleslaw kit instead of binning it like she does!! Can't imagine it being any fun at all with party pooper foppy organising it.

Thoughts on the outfits.....if del boy meets Victorian street urchin was a thing she's nailed it! and as for advents I have one every year and look forward to opening it, this year ive got a beauty one to treat myself while the kids dive into their choccie ones, I was so excited this morning to dive in haha

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I used to get a Christmas stocking off my husband until he ran away lol.Now I don’t have one but have got an amazing husband no 2🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another bloody play group, she just hates spending “Her time” alone with her miracles.They bore the tit out of her

Reactions: 15
Another bloody play group, she just hates spending “Her time” alone with her miracles.They bore the tit out of her
Why would you keep going to all these places with Christmas coming up??? Especially as cases are going up you’d think she’d have some sense to stay at home for the next few weeks to avoid catching covid and having to isolate over Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m confused by her “negative test post”. Can someone enlighten me please? When my parents recently came home they took a test, submitted it and waited for a text to tell them whether it was positive or negative. Therefore how does she know she’s submitted a negative test??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m confused by her “negative test post”. Can someone enlighten me please? When my parents recently came home they took a test, submitted it and waited for a text to tell them whether it was positive or negative. Therefore how does she know she’s submitted a negative test??
it depends on a few things:-
1 if she even took the right test, she probably took lateral flow not pcr
2 if she did have a pcr, they whether splashed out on an expensive service to get a quick result...perhaps for Chris' work after all he is the breadwinner in that house

Reactions: 10
It will have been a lateral flow. They travelled back before the rules changed so they would have been able to take a lateral flow test rather than a PCR presuming theyre double vaccinated

Reactions: 13
Is it me but I find high heeled sandals in what looks like wet weather in the winter just weird? Surely boots on a city break would be more appropriate and comfy??
Awful and too try-hard. The Queen of picking the wrong shoes strikes again!

She has about 40 pairs of plastic ankle/knee high boots yet chooses black sandals in freezing, wet weather. I love shoes but there is no way I'd be in those unless I was going to some party from car to restaurant/bar door! It's just such a bizzare choice, chosen for the Gram? she must have been the only person stood there in open toed sandals.

Just noticed her hubs choice of footwear too, he's never in socks! All his shoes must reek 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Awful and too try-hard. The Queen of picking the wrong shoes strikes again!

She has about 40 pairs of plastic ankle/knee high boots yet chooses black sandals in freezing, wet weather. I love shoes but there is no way I'd be in those unless I was going to some party from car to restaurant/bar door! It's just such a bizzare choice, chosen for the Gram? she must have been the only person stood there in open toed sandals.

Just noticed her hubs choice of footwear too, he's never in socks! All his shoes must reek 🤮
The pair of them dress horribly they both look like a blast from the 00s *footballers wives* 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just listened to her stories with sound on for the first time in ages - she sounds a bit manic doesn’t she?! She has a different pitch for every sentence and then the crazy cackle at the end... I forgot how much of a weirdo she is 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She sounds really nervous being on her own with them. How places have they been in one day?!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just listened to her stories with sound on for the first time in ages - she sounds a bit manic doesn’t she?! She has a different pitch for every sentence and then the crazy cackle at the end... I forgot how much of a weirdo she is 😁
She sounds like a teenage babysitter looking after strangers kids, so odd!

Guess it's not her comfort zone/happy place of staring at herself in the mirror, or buying crap at River Island 🤷

4 different venues today including out for lunch, instead of spending any time at home...shes absolutely mental! The cost of that alone is so silly. Anything to keep them from bothering her too much on her 1 day a week with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m working with a family that are using the elf in the opposite way….each day the elf leaves a list of “nice things” they can do. Either at home to help mummy and daddy, or making cards or cookies for the neighbours. For every four days the children do something nice, the elf leaves a small gift!
Our elf does this. He leaves a chore, or an act of kindness or a ‘well done’ for something my son has done

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did the elf with my twins for a few years and rejoiced when they hit the age they no longer believed, I get they're not for everyone and part of me often wished i'd never started it but it was a lot of fun, ours was more mischievous than naughty, we're a humorous bunch so it was more about making the kids laugh and i'd often be chuckling away to myself too at my elf skills :ROFLMAO: but the reason Nikki isnt doing it is she lacks imagination, humour and creativity, we've seen that time and time again from her shite advert attempts, her elf antics would include it eating a full fat yogurt and adding the sachet of mayo to the coleslaw kit instead of binning it like she does!! Can't imagine it being any fun at all with party pooper foppy organising it.

Thoughts on the outfits.....if del boy meets Victorian street urchin was a thing she's nailed it! and as for advents I have one every year and look forward to opening it, this year ive got a beauty one to treat myself while the kids dive into their choccie ones, I was so excited this morning to dive in haha
Love this! Our elf is more mischievous than naughty too, he’s very clever at not making a mess 😉 I don’t understand the trend for making them naughty either 🤷‍♀️ And I love your description of the boys coats 😂😂 poor kids!
They’re lovely little boys but, and I'm sorry for saying this, but they’re nothing special or model material! Especially when she insists on taking photos with their mouths wide open or scrunching up their little faces 🙈 And the way she dresses them and filters them do nothing for their complexions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The size of those wellies!!

New playgroup, park, softplay and cafe… Is she absolutely clueless? If I had just come from a different country knowing cases are on the rise again I’d have a bit of common sense to stay home for a couple days. She may have done a test but come on, use your brain for duck sake.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.