Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. She is in no way fit to tell other people how to eat.

First off, shes not a nutrionist and also has disordered eating / an eating disorder / orthorexia.

There are so many other coaches out there who have a USP, youve got your gym rats who are into their body building etc and sell plans to those who have similar aspirations then your coaches like life and fork, Munro method, the fitness chef who sell weight loss to normal joe bloggs but are likeable and talk sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What does she think qualifies her to give other people diet advice and coaching? She’s kidding herself if she thinks she can make a career out of it. What is she going to do, tell them to eat next to nothing and then fill up on protein yoghurts and bars? Great advice!

Reactions: 11
Someone has questioned if her form is GDPR compliant...... I bet she'll delete that comment....

Also she has got her sheep falling over themselves now to fill the form out and find out more and 'take my money I need your help' I want to scream and shout at them - she's a bleeping fraud and knows nothing !!!

• Haha
Someone has questioned if her form is GDPR compliant...... I bet she'll delete that comment....

Also she has got her sheep falling over themselves now to fill the form out and find out more and 'take my money I need your help' I want to scream and shout at them - she's a bleeping fraud and knows nothing !!!
She’s replied to other posts since the one about GDPR. She really does screw everything up, she must be googling GDPR compliance trying to form a response!

Reactions: 15
She’s replied to other posts since the one about GDPR. She really does screw everything up, she must be googling GDPR compliance trying to form a response!
She probably doesn't even know what GDPR is !! She really is a liability.... is there no way she can be reported to Insta or somewhere for doing this ? I bleeping hate that she thinks she can do what the hell she likes - she is infuriating and all the gullible people who just hang off her every word !!

Reactions: 17
She will be planning to send these people an email come January about a new plan to sign up and get coached by the twit. Someone said the form was thought provoking. Ffs. Have these people never been to a SW group? Pretty standard form you get from these coaching people. I’m absolutely disgusted at her I really am. All those people saying they’ve completed the form and arse licking her. I despair I really do. She’s gonna do really well out of these sheep that follow her. There’s just no justice in this world. Wants to help people. 😂😂😂😂 hilarious. She really is. She doesn’t have a clue and she’s dangerous

• Haha
  • Heart
I still don’t think many of her sheep will sign up. People used to paying a fiver a week for fat club which is also a social occasion for some people aren’t going to want to hand over £150+ (or whatever she’ll charge, doubt it’ll be less than £100) to her when they can have all of her slimming content for free. She has no USP and while people may fill the form in and comment on the post, I just can’t see many giving her any cash. It’ll be another #foppsfail

Reactions: 22
She probably doesn't even know what GDPR is !! She really is a liability.... is there no way she can be reported to Insta or somewhere for doing this ? I bleeping hate that she thinks she can do what the hell she likes - she is infuriating and all the gullible people who just hang off her every word !!
If this can be reported I will 💯

Reactions: 11
Why would anyone want to pay her for coaching when she didn’t stick to or finish her most recent challenge? She really does take the piss!

she’s not qualified to give people advice or run a business. She can’t even answer a simple question about GDPR for goodness sake.

Reactions: 22
I have a theory. I don't think Nikki wants to work, not even doing the minimal as an influencer.
I believe Nikki wants to be a kept woman spending her days shopping, in the gym and at the salon fully bankrolled by Chris. She loves the idea of being a 'trophy' wife to pro- golfer Chris Ryan.
I don't believe however, that this is what Chris wants.
She was an independent woman with independent means when they met (on the surface at least) and this is what attracted him.
I think she got him to agree to letting her quit work and stay home by selling him the whole i'll work at becoming sucessful influencer and look after the boys full time.
She probably had the boys to further lock him into the relationship.
Now because Nikki doesn't really want either of these things, they've not happened. The 'influencing' career barely exists and she looks after the boys minimally.
It has started to dawn on Chris he lied to and he's ending up bankrolling a bossy, controlling lay about.
That's most likely why he looks so fucked off nowadays.
Won't last long.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s an absolute bellend. Imagine being on holiday and that gobshite coming towards you. First plane home job right there. And the bigger his legs are the shorter they look 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's really wound me up that she has replied to almost all of her arse lickers and totally ignored the GDPR questions.... why has no one else questioned her on this - are they all bleeping stupid ? x

Reactions: 16
Even if she's planning on launching some sort of life/fitness coach program in January, she's leaving it a bit late to gather opinions. She is so stop and start with this. We had similar conversations this time last year and she didn't take advantage of it in January. The questionnaire is totally a way to fish for email addresses.

Edit- thinking of signing up with my junk email address to see what kind of rubbish is sent! 🙈 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to think carefully the world online fitness and diet plans is not an easy ride. If you don't keep up with what people pay for they will go to trading standards and you will be held to account.
She won't be able to get away with charging for copy and paste plans with zoom calls of her regurgitating recycled Slimming World twoddle.
Fopps needs to have a google of Dan Wheeler and Brittany Dawn.
Both of them are self proclaimed weightloss and fitness 'experts' who tried to scam and duck about with customers by selling copy and paste plans disguised as 'tailored'. their names are now mud.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.