Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More shirts for the boy's today ? Like they haven't got enough and trying to justify they are at 'pre-school' (no nursery!) that they need extra... duck Off Nicola.. get out your playroom and into the kitchen and do some washing and ironing like normal mothers do ! Spending your day sharing make up ideas is not what grown ass women in their 40's do.. stop acting like a child !

Reactions: 18
why would they need shirts for nursery anyway? why not just tshirt and joggers like most 3 year olds boys she obviously thinks that dressing them in shirts makes them superior or something

Reactions: 18
Why do they need new clothes for nursery?! My daughter goes two mornings a week and I literally put her in her most battered and stained clothes as she gets sooo messy at nursery with all the painting and messy play etc. They literally told me not to dress her in her nice or new clothes. What a knob that woman is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New clothes for nursery? They tell you to send them in old stuff that won’t get ruined. I truly believe that she is only ever genuinely happy when she is spending. Well that and when she’s eye bleeping herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As some who worked MANY years in the early years, we LOVE parents who send their kids in in their worn, non fancy, non designer clothes. It gives us the ok to have as much (messy) fun with your children,it tells us that it's OK if they come home looking like they've had a day of paint,play dough,baking and muddy play....I really do feel for the boys nursery/pre school staff.

Reactions: 26
I send my daughter to preschool in uniform as its part of the school and can get kids uniform cheap at asda. I would not buy decent clothes for nursery the first day my daughter went her coat somehow got covered in paint. Are they moving to a school nursery or staying at the current one?.

Reactions: 12
What is that tit she is sharing?!!! So misleading oooh look at c tilbury then look at these eyeshadows I’m sharing almost as if she’s suggesting they are c tilbury or similar, they look tit!

It’s that kind of sneaky deviousness that makes her hated

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This fucker is unreal her latest story has left me open mouthed lawsons performing eating his cheese burger and she’s virtually telling him it’s not a healthy tea! Wtf is she drumming into them boys heads , the food is embarrassing it looks like scraps

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why is she commenting that there not being as healthy as last night. Everything in moderation that’s why it’s called a balanced diet. It’s a burger. If she wants to get into coaching or whatever she’s doing then she needs to change her mind set.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This fucker is unreal her latest story has left me open mouthed lawsons performing eating his cheese burger and she’s virtually telling him it’s not a healthy tea! Wtf is she drumming into them boys heads , the food is embarrassing it looks like scraps
There is nothing wrong with that dinner tonight! It’s shocking that she thinks that’s unhealthy and has said it in front of him!!

• Sad
Was that the competition she ended early (also totally against asa rules) I honestly can’t remember.
Yes it's in thread 60

Reactions: 10
This was the response from Ragdale.
Well hopefully that will be the last of her work with them. I bet no one else causes this much hassle for them.

I wonder if she paid for the competition herself or at a discounted rate? Doubt it. She’s got to genuine engagement. X

FD8FEC01-DE37-402C-8CB2-B865E41E6F90.jpeg
The last thing her face needs is more glass effects

Reactions: 9
This was the response from Ragdale.
And the reel she did in return earned her a whole 867 likes 🤣🤣 absolutely piss-poor for someone who apparently has 160k followers 🥴 she's marked it as an Ad/PR sample 🙄 is that correct I wonder?

I wonder what people would say it they knew the truth that the spa break was payment for her bodged (illegal) giveaway that she ended early? She's such a skank I cringe for her almost daily

Last edited:
  • Haha
The story about the Garland falling off her ceiling.. She posted pretty much the same video last year saying it was driving her insane. She’s so bleeping boring 😂😂

This picture popped up from a few years ago of my boy, just moved into a new flat and my son had just come home from nursery in his £1.50 primark top covered in paint. That is what nursery is all about not some fashion show, she’s unbelievable.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.