Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ALWAYS after make out she's Saint bleeping Nicola.... 'I give a lot to charities'... YEAH YEAH ... and you take more for yourself ! Greedy, self-centered, self-absorbed, salty witch !
she gives diddly squat...if she was charitable she would give away things instead of take take take...cant remember her ever doing a giveaway...if she did she would choose who wins by looks without a doubt. she would never use a random picker

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she ALWAYS after make out she's Saint bleeping Nicola.... 'I give a lot to charities'... YEAH YEAH ... and you take more for yourself ! Greedy, self-centered, self-absorbed, salty witch !
What does she call a lot? Some £5.00 toys she got caught out trying to sell on Facebook market place? Her polyester crimes against fashion? She has such a high opinion of herself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she seek out "at target weight" santas? never seen such lean ones!!!! she probably leaves quark out on xmas eve too!!! with a malibu and skimmed milk ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I got a very similar response….they did add at the end that keyworker’s get 15% off all bookings!

I mean work for a living and get a massive 15% off, or do duck all and break all the Covid rules and get a free (yes Nikki a GIFTED) trip and can’t even be arsed to label it correctly. One is us is doing it all wrong!!!
Did you both mention her being on the ASA/CAP list for influencers listed below who are in “breach of the CAP Code for routinely failing to clearly disclose when they are advertising to consumers on their social media channels. The influencers were contacted by the CAP Compliance team and asked to provide an assurance that they would include clear and upfront ad labels in their ads.”

Cos they could maybe check out who they work with.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you both mention her being on the ASA/CAP list for influencers listed below who are in “breach of the CAP Code for routinely failing to clearly disclose when they are advertising to consumers on their social media channels. The influencers were contacted by the CAP Compliance team and asked to provide an assurance that they would include clear and upfront ad labels in their ads.”

Cos they could maybe check out who they work with.
X
I did, I’ll post the response I got. But not just yet, incase they are communicating 😂 and I get blocked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She loathes her life, 2 miracles, Chris chode, her non career.Buy, buy, buy doesn’t bring her happiness nor contentment

What’s going on with Squintson’s smile.A forced smile if ever there was, with Fopps screeching out her orders.And of course it has to be a short outing , they need to be bathed , put in their white noise room before 7pm , door shut tight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's tagged a mate in the post.... on further investigation it looks like her 'best' friend ... well the other one who was her bridesmaid as well as her sister .. Cathy ... she looks a bit like a clone of Nicola..... and weirdly has Nicola's group wedding pic as her cover pic on FB (as does Fopps sister) which I find a bit odd..... your own wedding sure but someone else's ? bleeping weirdos all of them lol !

ETA - it's her friend who has the page 'my persimmon home' or something like that !

ETA - again lol! - I see Mazza is wetting her knickers with compliments ! You'd of thought really Nicola would of took her mum as a big massive thank you for all she does for her !!
Re the “ friend “ - also odd that this is still a cover photo given flopperpops got married a while ago. Changing cover / profile is pretty standard for everyone so I don’t see why it would be any different . Wonder if Fopps has made a pile of fake accounts who she uses to tag and is busy catfishing her followers?

So we all know Fopps Mum is a nutcase 😁 but I can’t help but feel sorry for her in those comments, she really wanted to go ☹
I feel sorry for her too. She clearly would enjoy the experience . It’s unbelievable she didn’t take her - I’d take my mum in a heartbeat especially given the boys are constantly at their place.

Please tell me she didn’t just show everyone how to make a microwave omelette….
Wtf! It’s a 5 minute job to make an omelette. Lazy cow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
God she can’t even break the bedtime routine to let the kids enjoy a magical Christmas outing! She really is obsessed with their sleep isn’t she! Why bother booking and paying for a night time event when you only stay for an hour? Not like she has to get a decent sleep before a full days work tomorrow or even a full day looking after her own children 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
Just seen the latest grid post that has been posted - why does she sound like a deflated balloon when she laughs? I can’t listen to her when she is “ laughing” - it sounds so fake and her speaking to the boys sounded forced . Her tone of voice is really high pitched ( almost like a stranger speaks to a child - can’t explain it. It’s OTT “ cooey” and not a natural tone of voice “ - where you are comfortable with someone ).
Hope this makes sense ?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God she can’t even break the bedtime routine to let the kids enjoy a magical Christmas outing! She really is obsessed with their sleep isn’t she! Why bother booking and paying for a night time event when you only stay for an hour? Not like she has to get a decent sleep before a full days work tomorrow or even a full day looking after her own children 🙄🙄🙄
Now I do like a good routine and I think my 3 boys benefit from having one but.... If we are on holiday or it's a special occasion say Christmas 🎄✨ then I don't see the harm at all in letting my boys stay up later than normal! It's exciting and that's what they will remember I think 😍 We are going to a Christmas Carol Concert by Candle Light on Sunday (I'm so frigging excited 😍) we wanted to go at 5pm but could only get tickets for the 7pm sitting (it's on for an hr, then the drive home etc) but who cares about routine when Christmas family outings mean so much more 🎄✨
Nikki Ryan ain't got a clue! And whilst I'm here anyone else think it's like she's living her life as if she has the miracles in the week and Chris has them at the weekend like they are separated 🤔

Reactions: 22
My children have always had a routine to a degree (not that it made a blind bit of difference to my eldest 🤣) but come holiday time or special occasions they’re often up till they drop! God if they were page boys at a wedding would they miss the night time for fear of them not having 12 hours sleep? And yes I know they’re often little shits the next day but you just take the rough with the smooth, and if they’re really unbearable a magic drive out for an hour soon soon sorts them out!

Reactions: 18
My god is this bellend still trying to be an influenster? Does she still spit on her eyelashes and make rubbish ads? Haven’t checked in agesssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I do like a good routine and I think my 3 boys benefit from having one but.... If we are on holiday or it's a special occasion say Christmas 🎄✨ then I don't see the harm at all in letting my boys stay up later than normal! It's exciting and that's what they will remember I think 😍 We are going to a Christmas Carol Concert by Candle Light on Sunday (I'm so frigging excited 😍) we wanted to go at 5pm but could only get tickets for the 7pm sitting (it's on for an hr, then the drive home etc) but who cares about routine when Christmas family outings mean so much more 🎄✨
Nikki Ryan ain't got a clue! And whilst I'm here anyone else think it's like she's living her life as if she has the miracles in the week and Chris has them at the weekend like they are separated 🤔
I think Chris is desperately trying to make it work but he will slowly realise when him and the boys feel their happiest and most at is ease is them they are away from her. It’ll bea slow thing I think and she wouldn’t even realise he’s tapped out until it’s too late. With the Paris trip they’ve been refreshed a bit but that’s only treating the symptoms and not curing the disease.

I think it’s an open secret she can’t cope with her boys and didn’t want two boys. She’s milking the situation and manipulating all close to her x

Fopperholic aka Nikki Ryan

9D46CEE8-7FC1-4D6A-ABC3-E2B80E9E1799.jpeg

6C02B7CF-19AF-4FC5-B062-EFB4FB01769F.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think Chris is desperately trying to make it work but he will slowly realise when him and the boys feel their happiest and most at is ease is them they are away from her. It’ll bea slow thing I think and she wouldn’t even realise he’s tapped out until it’s too late. With the Paris trip they’ve been refreshed a bit but that’s only treating the symptoms and not curing the disease.

I think it’s an open secret she can’t cope with her boys and didn’t want two boys. She’s milking the situation and manipulating all close to her x

Fopperholic aka Nikki Ryan

View attachment 922957
View attachment 922958
What a patronising hole 🙄

we are not stupid, we know how it works. These people just don't like it because they get pulled up on their many mistakes and lazy ways

Reactions: 15
So another trip out with the boys she spoils them because she's rarely with them. They'll probably do 19 more trips to santa from now till Christmas.

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why they couldn't go bed late and get up late? They don't have anywhere to be first thing? It's not like they have school or nursery

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.