Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still wound up over her ignoring the GDPR comment ... bleeping twit she really is.... I hope she falls flat on her face and gets an Insta ban !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why the duck is she giving us a tour around a soft play????? Who actually gives a tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s such a shame on her one day of parenting she can’t just stay home. I know it’s tough but jeez those boys are out the house every single day!

Reactions: 20
can she never just let the boys play and interact organically and not have to bark commands at them 'can you be a dino' 'what does grandad say' ..... I'm not interested in them really but I'd rather watch them playing independently of her and having fun together not almost competing against each other... they just come across as bratty which is a shame

Reactions: 19
Shes totally gonna do the SW consultant shite of 'hey guys, its January, come back to group'

But its Hey Babe Its Nikki your fave food and shopping addict. I have been so successful at losing weight, 3 stone in 3 months you know!! I just couldnt stop myself from helping other people achieve their dreams cause to me how you look is the most important thing!! Hope you like protein bars and boiled eggs! Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes totally gonna do the SW consultant shite of 'hey guys, its January, come back to group'

But its Hey Babe Its Nikki your fave food and shopping addict. I have been so successful at losing weight, 3 stone in 3 months you know!! I just couldnt stop myself from helping other people achieve their dreams cause to me how you look is the most important thing!! Hope you like protein bars and boiled eggs! Xxx
I don't understand what she can offer people, or say, that she hasn't already stated on insta or her youtube.
I mean if you were intellectually stunted enough to really want to eat like fopps and follow her diet there is a wealth of info already out there.
Recipes, what i eat in a days, endless reposts of curry in a hurry and stirfrys, her 'motivation' videos on her youtube
I'm confident that if I wanted (rather remain fat tbh) I could easily plan and follow a Nikki style diet or as she calls it 'lifestyle', without paying.

I don't understand what she can offer people, or say, that she hasn't already stated on insta or her youtube.
I mean if you were intellectually stunted enough to really want to eat like fopps and follow her diet there is a wealth of info already out there.
Recipes, what i eat in a days, endless reposts of curry in a hurry and stirfrys, her 'motivation' videos on her youtube
I'm confident that if I wanted (rather remain fat tbh) I could easily plan and follow a Nikki style diet or as she calls it 'lifestyle', without paying.
Totally agree. She's already failed because when she starts her motivational clap trap, they're her lowest views. She's also a liar because she lost all of her weight with SW. A plan that she has hard-core defended for 20 years. Are we all supposed to just forget what she's been like all these years sniffing chips, clutching boiled eggs and manically counting syns through her honeymoon and worse, IVF? She needs to get real

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.