Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluesky

Chatty Member
She had to be forced to stand there and pose?! Bloody heard it all now!!! And those shoes are vile!!!! Completely ruin that dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She literally spends less time with those kids than parents who have 50/50 custody! What mother plans a girl’s night when they were away from their kids for a long weekend mere days before? 🤦🏼‍♀️ My husband and I are having a night out next week, it’ll be my second night out in 2021 and I even feel a bit guilty at that as my kids are staying with my mum from tea time til 10 the next morning. Nicola has absolutely no mum guilt whatsoever!

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Fopperholic #90 same boring, recycled, content used on the gram. Wants to be a life coach? I’d rather eat spam!!!!

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
It's so weird that she's not picked up on how bloody odd it is that a stay at home mum is so frequently without her kids, more than anyone I've known?
I've found early motherhood very tough and now work full time, happily admit I love working as being SAHM was not good for me (you women are bloody amazing) but wow when my son gets home I'm so excited to see him and spend time with him, would break my heart to spend wknds away from him, especially around Xmas time.

I don't really give a shit what she chooses to do, but to claim it's sooooo hard leaving them is just utter bull. Call a spade a spade, stop with the melodramatic physically aching you miss them so much and just be fucking honest! Actions speak louder than words you annoying brat of a woman 😂
I’m a SAHM and it’s hard my parents pay for my older 2 to go to nursery for 3 hours a week just because it was really tough and exhausting as my husband works 6 days a week. I haven’t had a night away from them in 2 years, money is tight and personally I feel like it’s a big ask for someone to have all 3 atm. Iv lost who I am and I admit im lost but I know this won’t be forever and actually makes me feel sorry for her as the boys won’t remember simple days at home with their mummy they will remember going to nursery and grandmas house and everything in between will blend into a big soft play mess. It is hard and it’s not glamours but it’s not forever and she couldn’t see that.

• Heart

JJusa69

VIP Member
Bet the staff in the car place are laughing their heads off at her, stretching, zooming in and face tuning pictures of herself and calling it work. While they actually work.

• Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Really winds me up when she always says "apparently" before telling us about something the boys have made or drawn! She always says it so snidey as well!
Personally when my children show me something they have made/drawn and tell me what their imagination wants it to be I just repeat it back to them like "wow that's a really cool/brilliant/amazing etc rocket" even if it looks nothing like a rocket or whatever they say it is and their little faces light up with pride and happiness 😍 Nikki Ryan is a horrible witch 🤡 I hope Chris and the boys say the same to her whenever she cooks one of her meals "apparently that's salmon/chicken" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
That’s good convenient having her car service on a day she could of had the boys. She could of got it serviced yday when Chris was around to pick and drop her off and then had today with her miracle. Any old excuse.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s clearly been reading here, saying she’s staying at home for Christmas as it’s easier with the kids 🤣 she’s literally responded to my comment from this morning the knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I'm so annoyed with Ragdale. It's my favourite ever place, I have to save up for so long to be able to go. I messaged them to tell them ad this was the response.
I got a very similar response….they did add at the end that keyworker’s get 15% off all bookings!

I mean work for a living and get a massive 15% off, or do fuck all and break all the Covid rules and get a free (yes Nikki a GIFTED) trip and can’t even be arsed to label it correctly. One is us is doing it all wrong!!!

• Sad

Misssj80

VIP Member
This is a video she made 4 years ago to help people with binge eating.
This advice will do nothing to help some with genuine BED or severe binge eating issues.
This is most likely she seems to equate eating too many mullers, going over syns or having an extra protein bar on an evening as a binge.
Her advice here is -
-Excercise more then you won't want to undo the work you've done by eating.
- 'change your environment' she wishes she'd put her office upstairs at home because then her treats would be too far for her to be bothered to get.
* Funnily enough I have BED and I once got a taxi to a 24 hour petrol station to get treats to binge on...sooo yeah.
- consider getting rid of your treat cupboard if a trigger.
* denial is the one of the worst things to trigger a binge.
- wait 5 minutes before getting the treat to let the urge wear off
*BED is characterised by uncontrollable urges
- Turn down the negative voices in your head and turn up the positive ones
*yeah cos its that easy
- She has obviously read 'the Chimp Paradox' so she advises to follow ideas from there and think of your negative thoughts as a chimp and give it a name.
So when you go to the fridge just tell the chimp to go away 🙄
- she was still a SW group leader at this point to the rest of the points are SW crap.

It really makes me sad that vunerable people with real issues will end up paying her to spout this shit.

When I binged it wasn't only on "treats" I've binged on bread, cereal, anything I could get my hands on so getting rid of the treat cupboard would have had no effect on me. When I had the urge to binge it was on anything and everything. Also I was known to throw away the treats, on many occasions, and then take them back out of the bin and eat them so again would make no difference. She isn't qualified to give advice on these matters and is just dangerous in what she does say

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
If you are not going to use email addresses, names etc then why are they a mandatory fill up on the questionnaire?

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Of course this selfish mare can’t be arsed to do Elf on the Shelf for her boys 🙄 What else is she doing with herself? And they go to bed as soon as the sun starts going down so she would have plenty of time to organise the elves. She can put plenty of effort in for anything that benefits herself but she puts very little effort in for her kids. That’s why she takes them here, there and everywhere as the work is then done for her.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is pictures on fb for a twins club that runs on Tuesdays.
Eye spy… mazza so I somehow doubt Nicola was there
Ah so that's what she's got her elderly mother doing while she swans off and eye fucks herself in the gym. She will be on school run duties as well no doubt. Just when you think you can't dislike the bint anymore 😄

She gets so little time to herself bless her.....

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I don’t get why she doesn’t just fucking sit on the sofa or do some housework etc and let them play play doh on their own. She is always in their fucking face, I always am involved with my kids but also they have to play on their own whilst cook:clean etc!!!

Queenie25

Why is she commenting that there not being as healthy as last night. Everything in moderation that’s why it’s called a balanced diet. It’s a burger. If she wants to get into coaching or whatever she’s doing then she needs to change her mind set.

• Wow

Bing312

My Mum and Dad wouldn't stand for it.
So Nikki's hitting up the shops whilst her parents take her children to a kids club 😮
After she just spent another weekend away from them at a Spa which she should've treated her mother too - but then who would watch the kids?
My parents wouldn't have it.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
God she can’t even break the bedtime routine to let the kids enjoy a magical Christmas outing! She really is obsessed with their sleep isn’t she! Why bother booking and paying for a night time event when you only stay for an hour? Not like she has to get a decent sleep before a full days work tomorrow or even a full day looking after her own children 🙄🙄🙄

Olli1510

VIP Member
Now I’m no David Bailey but a dress like that needs to be shot in front of a simple, plain backdrop surely? and the eye make up! Oh the eye make up..🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she’s taken something and foppershit all over it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Just seen the latest grid post that has been posted - why does she sound like a deflated balloon when she laughs? I can’t listen to her when she is “ laughing” - it sounds so fake and her speaking to the boys sounded forced . Her tone of voice is really high pitched ( almost like a stranger speaks to a child - can’t explain it. It’s OTT “ cooey” and not a natural tone of voice “ - where you are comfortable with someone ).
Hope this makes sense ?!? 😂

• Haha