Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
How long until mazza pops up?

‘oh Nicola what a wonderful idea I will definitely be trying this tonight. I will also buy some more flavours when I am in the shop tomorrow. Such a good tip about putting cold water in first. It is getting colder and keeping hydrated is so important. Thank you so much for this’

• Haha
Reactions: 50

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's going to try to be all Carry Bradshaw in her photos posed in random doorways of Paris and with "fopps fashion finds" posts, she'll have seen those episodes of SATC that were filmed there and wants a bit of that. pity she's more wank in warwick than sex and the city

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Snarkypants

VIP Member
"Hello Nicola, its your Mother, Marion, I just wanted to say your forehead is looking very smooth and firm today, just like a Dolphin. Please let me know if its a new Botox or make up, as we are thinking about getting your Father some for his John Thomas. Its currently more like a Pug, but we really prefer Dolphins. They're just so intelligent like you and LawLaw, because you are both blondes with brains. Has Chris had it in his? Let me know if its also smooth and firm. You can send me a picture if you have time, I know you're super busy with the twins, that's two babies. P.S just had a warm Ribena, can't believe I've never tried it, you're so innovative, must be that Business degree. Mwah take care ❤"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I got up at 5am this morning, got myself ready for the day and then woke my 3 sons at 6am. I helped them get washed and dressed, gave them breakfast then we all left the house just after 7am. It was still dark, 2 degrees and the moon was still shining brightly in the sky. We walked 5 mins or so to the bus stop and waited for 20 mins for the bus (we were all cold but all 3 of my boys were wrapped up warm with wooly hats, gloves, winter coats, hoods and a blanket for my youngest in his pushchair) We then rode the bus for around 15 mins and got off before a short walk to our destination... Aldi! We then stood and queued for 40 mins in the seriously cold weather. Again we were all cold but my children at least were dressed for the weather. At 8am we entered Aldi and I managed to get my children a soft toy each from the Aldi Christmas advert plus the story book A Christmas Carrot - based on my favourite story ever... A Christmas Carol. We then walked the 15 min journey to school arriving 15 mins before the gate opened. To keep our minds off the freezing cold we played eye spy. Once the gates opened my eldest raced to the front of his line, later telling me how he wants to get to school super early every day. My middle son was upset we couldn't get the bus to school from the shops. I then walked a further 10 mins to drop my youngest to my parents so that I could go to work. Then I walked home had a quick hot drink then walked to work to do my days work in a secondary school. Once done I got home for 20 mins then back on the school run to pick my boys up. Back home again and it's an early T as my eldest has ballet. My husband takes him whilst I stay home with our younger two. I get those two ready for bed on my own just in time for my eldest to get back and tell us about his ballet class. Once he's ready for bed I read them all a story from the new book we bought from Aldi this morning... A Christmas Carrot. And then it's bed time but none of them will go to sleep as they are all excited about our adventures today. Finally I sneak out of their shared bedroom around 8.30pm. It's been a long day for all of us but at least none of us wore a jumper saying "ALDI" across the front 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wtf is she on.....waiting on mad Mazza to pop up soon

"oh Nicola my love this is amazing I will need to buy some hot water and squash and a pint glass from saisburys tomorrow with your dad. The colour really compliments your skin tone. You have such a great figure to be drinking this too. Also I bet Chris loves this too and the boy's. He's such a great dad and so handsome. Mwah xxxxxxxx"

• Haha
2F39FEE4-F43A-4084-BBBF-25DF7875DEBB.jpeg

Translation - Ihad a full blown earring disorder and still do. But I was making money off slimming world so it was a win win in my disordered head. I was making money and been surrounded by people
who enabled me. I like to claim I gained weight when pregnant but then I contradict myself and say I exercised throughout and was pretty much back at goal within weeks.

44610694-8DEB-41CC-8D20-41F9887EABF0.jpeg

Translation - I thought I knew too much. I knew the plan inside out but I have no knowledge on real nutrition so tweaked the plan to match my disordered eating. I’ve also read on tattle about me not being a real manager so thought I’d get it on again to try and prove a point. But I’m just highlighting my ignorance even more. Yay!

1FE355C7-70BC-4E05-9FE7-1DEDBB581415.jpeg

Translation - I’ve sugar coated over being sacked despite saying slimming world was my career and social media a hobby.
CC361C01-9D7D-459A-B68F-166DF4433B8A.jpeg

B969EAD8-E569-4F35-9C60-BB0BC2D3B035.jpeg

74B819D4-99B5-4030-9F6D-BB5E11614BCF.jpeg

7355BC0B-87B0-401B-9F61-50D3788355A9.jpeg

0806FA49-C611-46FB-866A-8536562BDB0F.jpeg

960F02A5-CDDE-44F2-9A1A-C3EB149C921A.jpeg

2D56F4C5-B066-487B-9F2C-71F1A4C42F23.jpeg

730CBD7C-D29F-482E-A7FA-B51FA3C1148C.jpeg

B8C99214-7E6D-41FD-8AAE-6BC6641AAEE7.jpeg

But moving on back to today…
B3E568B4-6BB5-453B-AE2D-2AD5F1D669A6.jpeg
80C2269A-D9EB-4899-A496-CDDA17FFE0C7.jpeg

Translation - I can’t stick to my stupid diet. You may have noticed that when I talk about successful I phrase it in first person. But when I talk about what I view as failings I’ll talk in third person and put the blame onto other people! E.g. This can leave you thinking you’re failing.

But to highlight that I’ve failed my plan I’ll share a picture of you were I look think to prove despite failing at the stupid plan I’m still perfect and skinny. I’ll allow you all to shower me with complements.
I’m also going to pretend I have a hectic social life when in fact I’m kicking off desperately trying to save my failing marriage by dressing as a genie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Remember that time she posed outside the Ivy in Bath but actually went to Cafe Rouge?.....she probably thinks her salad she had there is haute French cuisine.

"EX CUOOOOSY MWWWWWAH, avec no butter, SILVER PLATE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Slimem

I think we’ve reached a new low this week for shite content.

Some bread, pissy warm squash, a picture of her premature kids that weren’t premature and some chicken which farts in your face when you open the bag.

And this is her job. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

asdaprice

I can’t wait for the outfits !!! parisien chic ! Capri pants , flat pumps , beret ! Striped tops , string of onions ! Oh the possibilities are endless ooo la la

• Haha
Reactions: 37

honey&lemon

VIP Member
This made me laugh. Seeing the boys motivates her to keep running. Yeah, because then it’s longer before you have to see them eh Nicola?
5CF74F11-CD86-463C-AA9D-A64C96E8DACD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37