Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she's had an Instagram ban, loses channel mum and gets a fine. We can all dream eh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I seriously hope Channel Mum are aware and act on it. She’s been at this for years and there’s no excuse for it. If this is her ‘job’ then she needs to follow the rules.

Reactions: 22
Waiting for her to be SO POSITIVE about everything, or to just start shouting - No obligation bla bla bla

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So business woman of the year can't even follow basic advertising rules for her industry, and/or thinks she's above them.

She's such a twit 🙈

Reactions: 21
Asda gifting her children in need pjs

Doesn't that defeat the object of purchasing them and raising money 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Asda gifting her children in need pjs

Doesn't that defeat the object of purchasing them and raising money 👀
And if they have to gift (yes Nikki they were gifted, never understand your reluctance to use the word gifted) influencers and instascammers them then surely it'd be better to show them off a little bit before the day to encourage people to buy them, hardly anyone will buy Pudsey PJ's now the day is here unless you wait for them to be reduced and use them next year??!??

Im thinking the ASA will be getting a prissy voice note or maybe a copy and paste cease and desist letter from old rule breaker ryan :ROFLMAO: 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And if they have to gift (yes Nikki they were gifted, never understand your reluctance to use the word gifted) influencers and instascammers them then surely it'd be better to show them off a little bit before the day to encourage people to buy them, hardly anyone will buy Pudsey PJ's now the day is here unless you wait for them to be reduced and use them next year??!??
That didn't even enter my mind, yes absolutely, surely showing them at the start of the week, daily even, would be better than on the morning when everyone is sorted

Doing amazing at your "job" fopps 🙄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fopps probably can’t comprehend what the chart means.No Nikki it’s not like top of the Pops, it’s the chart of shame .She’s so incredibly thick.Bonjour mes amies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely she should of showed the pjs before today so people would go buy them. Also Asda giving away pjs that are meant for charity. Surely that’s a big PR mistake

Reactions: 24
And what do all of these accounts on the tit list have in common?

Desperation to be relevant.

Surely she should of showed the pjs before today so people would go buy them. Also Asda giving away pjs that are meant for charity. Surely that’s a big PR mistake
They used to do this every year with their Breast Cancer range - they’d gift influencers their entire range of BC stuff and pink items and it was grim.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Absolutely shocking she has taken gifted items from ASDA that money goes towards charity. Shocking that Asda gifted it and shocking that she accepted it and didn’t put the cost of the pjs towards children in neeed. Absolutely low as she can get, when all she does is throw money up the wall

Reactions: 34
She’s deleted the grid post…

She’s deleted the grid post…
Also her pass agg ‘a donation has been made’ comment to try and make it somehow better that she’s accepted free charity pj’s…how about just declining the gift in the first place and buying them yourself?

• Wow
Absolutely shocking she has taken gifted items from ASDA that money goes towards charity. Shocking that Asda gifted it and shocking that she accepted it and didn’t put the cost of the pjs towards children in neeed. Absolutely low as she can get, when all she does is throw money up the wall
exactly what I was going to say, it would have been a great gesture to donate the cost of the pj's to CIN, it's not like she can't afford them, she's been hinting and begging to george @ asda for ages, I guess it finally paid off, pity it's made her and them look like total twats

Reactions: 25
I seriously hope Channel Mum are aware and act on it. She’s been at this for years and there’s no excuse for it. If this is her ‘job’ then she needs to follow the rules.
I’m sure an email has been sent to chanel mum in regard to this. Any companies she works with should be informed prior ideally to see if this is still the type of worsen they want to work with and if not companies can always be updated after. She will see being on a list with Vicky Pattison and Jodie Marsh as a good thing.

Reactions: 18
I’m sure an email has been sent to chanel mum in regard to this. Any companies she works with should be informed prior ideally to see if this is still the type of worsen they want to work with and if not companies can always be updated after. She will see being on a list with Vicky Pattison and Jodie Marsh as a good thing.
I’ve contacted channel mum a few times about her and why they are associated with the her. Never get a response. I suppose they don’t care as long as they get their cut of her pitiful earnings.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.