Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hello Nicola, its your Mother, Marion, I just wanted to say your forehead is looking very smooth and firm today, just like a Dolphin. Please let me know if its a new Botox or make up, as we are thinking about getting your Father some for his John Thomas. Its currently more like a Pug, but we really prefer Dolphins. They're just so intelligent like you and LawLaw, because you are both blondes with brains. Has Chris had it in his? Let me know if its also smooth and firm. You can send me a picture if you have time, I know you're super busy with the twins, that's two babies. P.S just had a warm Ribena, can't believe I've never tried it, you're so innovative, must be that Business degree. Mwah take care ❤"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Did I have a deprived childhood? I've never had a hot squash in my life 🤣😳 my savage parents used to give me brandy and coffee with one sugar 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ gotta love the 80s
Same. I think I tried hot squash as an adult and didnt like it one bit. Hot fruit flavoured liquid not for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow.. she has a cheek to add #foodblogger under the hot diluting juice post!

Only 104 likes (hidden) on the last gym grid post about the Twinset challenge failure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I had fertility treatment - not IVF but still assistance for my 2nd child...... I did not care what I had .. I just wanted another baby and was grateful for another happy, healthy son...... though some even then said 'awww what a shame' - bleeping livid I was !
9 people asked me if I was disappointed when my second boy was born! These people even knew I’d had had ivf with my first!! Who even thinks that let alone asks it?!?

Ta dah

This comment on the thread probably got better engagement than the actual post aswell haha
My most liked comment ever! I take a bow!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These Mazza comments are absolute gold! I’m in the spare room (poorly husband snoring like a train 😬) and I’ve just laughed so loud at these comments 🤣

I have to say, I’ve never heard of hot squash 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless you were ill then we had hot lemon or Ribena with honey in it? Is fruit tea the adult equivalent 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not hot squash, it’s tepid squash! Hot squash would be in a mug with boiling hot water….not cold water first 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She is so desperately, tit
Absolutely this 🙌🏻 not so much me as I like and drink a lot of plain tap water but my husband loves a hot squash as in a normal amount of double strength squash and boiling water in a mug!

The madness knows no bounds 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The boys were born early yes but this women can not share her experience.
She stayed in for 2 nights, Chris stayed with her those nights. The boys didn’t step foot into neonatal. She knows NOTHING. I find it really wrong she uses her story for engagement when myself had babies early, my husband had to go back to work so I spent weeks on my own in a hospital. Leaving them because I couldn’t stay there. Lying on a table getting stitched and not hearing my babies cry. She really is a daft cow.

How can she speak about the sounds she’s never been in one!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She does the prematurity posts every year for engagement. It really is vile! She knows nothing about it! Her boys were perfectly fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I stayed in hospital longer than her and my baby was 9 days late 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her boys were a good weight for twins, born at the right time for twins and didn’t need any extra care so how can she jump on this every year! My partner was a NICU nurse for years and what lots of those parents went through broke his heart. Did she even go to NICU?!!

Reactions: 18
And you just know the daft cow poured boiling water straight into the glass and smashed it first time she filmed the reel so quickly changed it to add cold water first 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m guessing bliss charity asked her to post a story as she’s done a # for them

Reactions: 7
She regurgitates the same tit for every anniversary.So desperate for content, any content.Pathetic narcissistic witch.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.