Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following Fopps a while ago and so haven’t been following the threads so closely. I am amazed (and absolutely delighted) that old Fopps has made that ASA list. This is proof for the disbelievers that 1) just because an influencer cries trolls, it doesn’t mean it’s true and 2) Tattle power works.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How do we know she’s made the ASA list?
She’ll have a tit time in Paris but she’ll make out she had the best time ever 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame if her and chris don’t make another of their travel flogs. As they’re so professional and well edited. 🤣

I fell down a rabbit hole last night and their videos were just such bad quality with loss of humble bragging plus snide bags.
Ahh the original black shoe boots that she wore every single day of pregnancy. I miss them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My toes have snapped off I’m cringing so hard at this comment… and it’s been completely blanked by her🤣🤣🤣 desperate duck. Jess Wright is bleeping vile which sums fopps up
Oh my god what an absolute bleep she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone neeeeds to comment telling her to get a bleeping life!!! She STILL made the fanny fluttering wanking post over a -z-lister about her?! 🤐😵🤯

P.S fopperbollox you hate your family 😆 you're not fooling anyone love!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My toes have snapped off I’m cringing so hard at this comment… and it’s been completely blanked by her🤣🤣🤣 desperate duck. Jess Wright is bleeping vile which sums fopps up
I’ve always loved you? To someone she’s never met and who is at best a Z list celeb? She is 41 years old. Wise the duck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve always loved you? To someone she’s never met and who is at best a Z list celeb? She is 41 years old. Wise the duck up!
If that showed up on my friends’ feeds… it does on fb but may not insta… they’d seriously tell me to check myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just goes to show how she sees herself 🥴 ultra embarrassed for her to be fan girling over a vapid Towie has-been, telling her she loves her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s a shame if her and chris don’t make another of their travel flogs. As they’re so professional and well edited. 🤣

I fell down a rabbit hole last night and their videos were just such bad quality with loss of humble bragging plus snide bags.
SW bars in a hotel room??? Seriously??? The woman has issues….

And Chris posted at the gym this morning? Not at work? At the gym on his own…. His actual own???? Not all rosy in Fopp’s world?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It just goes to show how she sees herself 🥴 ultra embarrassed for her to be fan girling over a vapid Towie has-been, telling her she loves her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Totally agree. She’s obviously not alone in writing comments but hers is beyond odd. She’s made it about her…she’s desperate to prove some point about her family. It’s all so so contrived and desperate. X

Reactions: 14
Do we reckon Chris has had a word? He is an actual professional, so to have a wife on the ASA’s black list of influencers doesn’t look good, does it?

Time to give it up Flopsy and leave social media to your far more successful husband 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do we reckon Chris has had a word? He is an actual professional, so to have a wife on the ASA’s black list of influencers doesn’t look good, does it?

Time to give it up Flopsy and leave social media to your far more successful husband 🙊
I'm kinda hoping that she kept it from Chris and he didn't know until he read it on Tattle.

P.S fopperbollox you hate your family 😆 you're not fooling anyone love!
Well exactly she hates being with them she hates being in their family home and she hates that Chris has a career and she can't be arsed to get a job.. although to be fair she is incapable of getting a proper full time job.

Reactions: 16
Does she even know she’s on the bad list of ASA and what does it mean? My friend posted a picture of her autistic son just in shorts, he was maybe 7, because he was on a fair ride and she was so proud and somebody reported it for nudity (but famous models can pose nearly naked) and she got shadow banned for two weeks!! Why isn’t something happening to Fopps?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm only showing the boys faces as these are awful, and it's in context to Chris' face. Lawson is Chris' double.
She will hate that they don't look like her...but mazZa probably reminds her daily that she has another egg.. she might be waiting for her next marriage to use her other egg when Chris gives her the shove and she finds herself a rich guy to feed her ego.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.