Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing worse than posting constant videos of your kids at soft play that no one cares about, is posting videos of you at the gym that NO ONE CARES ABOUT.

Boring, boring, boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon she thinks going to Paris will bring back romance… but I doubt they have a spark there and therefore will be a flat holiday like every other one.

Reactions: 19
its also my birthday this month and we are staying in a nice hotel for a few nights in London, which was a right bargain, which is great for us because its close to the venue for a concert I'm going to...an hour and a half drive from home, fairly cheap parking and plenty of fun and treats whilst we are away...I guarantee that my romantic weekend away will be galaxies away from her romantic weekend away. Cannot wait for lovely drinks in covent garden with the Christmas tree and lights

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This made me laugh. Seeing the boys motivates her to keep running. Yeah, because then it’s longer before you have to see them eh Nicola?
5CF74F11-CD86-463C-AA9D-A64C96E8DACD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Motivates her when she wants to quit?! I’m confused, unless you’re running a marathon to raise money for them I cannot imagine how that motivates you to finish a 5k at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is also so childish in that she has to go away for HER birthday! It's all for show. Especially when they've just been away.

I was 40 during lockdown and yes it was a bit rubbish and not what I would have planned but I don't need a trip to make it up to me. My husband is 40 next year (like Chris I think?) so we'll just go away then. Who cares what it's for as long as it's a trip away?!

She is just such a spoilt little brat. I predict lots of posed photos in that bloody hat and theyll spend every evening lying on the hotel bed ignoring each other while Chris wishes he was anywhere else!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
its also my birthday this month and we are staying in a nice hotel for a few nights in London, which was a right bargain, which is great for us because its close to the venue for a concert I'm going to...an hour and a half drive from home, fairly cheap parking and plenty of fun and treats whilst we are away...I guarantee that my romantic weekend away will be galaxies away from her romantic weekend away. Cannot wait for lovely drinks in covent garden with the Christmas tree and lights
This sounds fabulous ... can't beat a weekend in London.... if you have never been and can get booked try and go to the sky garden... for drinks .. its at the top of the walkie talkie building... stunning views and amazing cocktails.... have a great time xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This sounds fabulous ... can't beat a weekend in London.... if you have never been and can get booked try and go to the sky garden... for drinks .. its at the top of the walkie talkie building... stunning views and amazing cocktails.... have a great time xxx
yes this is on our list to try and book as it looks amazing. If not already booked due to it being christmas party season later in the month of course. thanks xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Motivates her when she wants to quit?! I’m confused, unless you’re running a marathon to raise money for them I cannot imagine how that motivates you to finish a 5k at the gym.
Ha I remember once in a spin class, think I was a bit hungover actually, but I was really struggling and I tried pretending to myself i was in a war zone and I had to keep going or my family would be shot….. needless to say they wouldn’t have made it 😂😂😂😂
Hope that doesn’t upset anyone that analogy, it was all done in jest in my stupid thick head 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her numbers continue to tumble...... Nobody likes a show off Nicola..... #justsaying !!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.