Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is incredibly petty and mean spirited of me, but I hope they have a really shit mini break in Paris 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

JJusa69

VIP Member
This trip is in no way for her and Chris. It's not for romantic purposes.. It's purely for Instagram and engagement.
And also another excuse to spend the entire weekend away from her boys.
She really really hates being a mum doesn't she.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Deux mankles avec petite coat in Paris 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not a chance Madame fopperbollox we all heard how you pronounced croissants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this should be interesting

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Imagine putting a timer on playing with your child. I can imagine her screaming at Chris ‘I’ve done my time!!!’ Afterwards as she storms off to her playroom

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Nikki….nobody gives a shit. Google places to go, get on the plane and go with the flow.
You weren’t the only one that had a lockdown birthday, take your fake shit bag, and your smug ass picture that doesn’t even relate to the post and fuck off!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
But this is the scary thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyone can figure out their schedule now. A public Instagram with150k followers - how do you know there’s no unsavoury characters in there. That poor girl in Aus was supposedly taken by someone who follower her mum on insta (and even if she wasn’t why would you reveal so so much of your day to day)

Monday - Chris’s day off little kickers then crèche at the gym and lunch. Then some activity in the afternoon bouncy castle place or jumpin

Tuesday - mad mazzas who lives in Warwick probably they go to st nick parks, Nicola goes shopping or her play room

Wednesday what day…. Nicola baby sits her children for the day. Usually crèche so she can go to the gym then maybe some soft play.

Thursdays nursery 9-3 nursery probably in Warwick

Friday 9-3 nursery again

Saturday Chris works the morning so she stays in but everyone is ready to go by the time Chris has finished then pile into the car and off to Hatton or something similar

Sunday again some sort of activity.

It’s frightening really. I just thought it’s like she co parents with her parents.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Did I have a deprived childhood? I've never had a hot squash in my life 🤣😳 my savage parents used to give me brandy and coffee with one sugar 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ gotta love the 80s

• Haha
  • Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I’m no fopps but I don’t put my feet in nasty cheap shoes to “mess around in” neither do I pay £500 on trainers! Like just get a standard decent pair of boots!

It makes me think her ysl bag was fake because who would take a real one to a farm but buy £16 boots for messing around in.

Reactions: 28

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
It’s not hot squash, it’s tepid squash! Hot squash would be in a mug with boiling hot water….not cold water first 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She is so desperately, shit

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
#89 faking it in Paris..fake bag, fake face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage! Fopp’s let it go…

thread suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Im thinking the ASA will be getting a prissy voice note or maybe a copy and paste cease and desist letter from old rule breaker ryan :ROFLMAO: 🤭

• Haha

itsnotmyfaulthonest

One of my little fantasies (particularly during lockdown) is to piss off and have a weekend by myself in Paris…no husband, no children, no cat…just me wandering the streets, visiting museums, reading my book in peace, eating allllll the good food and drinking plenty of wine. Cliched maybe, but Id love to soak it all in. As others have said though, I don’t think this culture vulture will be doing any of that…I reckon she’ll head to McDonalds, be searching manically for “healthy” patisseries, and be more interested in racking up her steps looking for insta shots…erghhhh

• Heart
Her disappointment when she found out she was having boys was palpable and don’t even get me started on Mad Mazza shouting you’ve got another egg! I remember her doing a clip on girls names she liked and her saying ‘OBVIOUSLY I’m having 2 boys’ in a vile way. That will still be out there in all its glory for the boys to find when they’re old enough, when they realise one of them wasn’t really wanted.

I’ve said this a few times before but I’m sure Lawson not being a girl was why she always used to favour Grayson. In her silly mind Grayson should be the mini Chris with his dark hair and eyes and Lawson should have been the mini her with blonde hair and blue eyes. It’s only when Lawson became the better performing monkey that he became favourite.

Last edited: