Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The identical bedroom at her mothers is just so weird. Did she insist on it or did mazza? We all know how wonderful mazza thinks she os did she copy? Who paid for it? I think her PND has been used to justify a lot of odd behaviour. Rather than supporting her to gain confidence as a mother the opposite has happened…they have enabled her to maintain childlike x
Totally agree none of it is normal as an outsider looking in. They treat her like a teenager that fell pregnant instead of a woman in her mid 30s, who tried very hard to get pregnant. Bizarre family

Reactions: 19
Totally agree none of it is normal as an outsider looking in. They treat her like a teenager that fell pregnant instead of a woman in her mid 30s, who tried very hard to get pregnant. Bizarre family
You're right that is exactly how they treat her.... although you missed out the bit about how incredibly selfish Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is

Reactions: 12
I just don't understand why Chris and her family won't get her help for her pnd and eating disorders...it's actually very sad and shocking
Totally agree when it’s so obvious. I imagine like any addict she will become vile when challenged with promises to make healthier choices. Which she will do short term and then it will snowball, reach a head, more promises to change and the cycle continues. I think with her already clear disordered eating and the struggles she’s had to get pregnant she will not want to be perceived as a failure…so she behaves the way she does. I think she’s almost justified her behaviour by the affects ivf and pregnancy had on her. Yet what she fails to recognise is that was her choice…she was the one who wanted a family etc. I just don’t think she realised how boring having a baby can be. There are loads of priceless snippets but also loads of mundane elements like everything. I remember my pal saying about her twins it was like fast or famine…they were awake and needed things and just lovely moments with snuggles…then there times they were both asleep, she was too tired to do anything and she was also “trapped” as in she just couldn’t pop out. The there are the genuinely harder bits of parenting.

I think Nikki had her vision board and in her world was achieving loads of things she valued…husband, house, car, career, being in slimming world mag, getting social media following etc. So she was not prepared for life becoming mundane. I think on her vision board her relationship post kids would become stronger but it’s not worked that way. They’re now almost like uni friends who have grown apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those kids have def been dropped off at mazzas for the night, ready to be picked up tomorrow when grandad has got his finger out to cook the big roast.
Which fopps won't eat

Reactions: 14
She's such a knob.... how can she call herself a red wine lover drinking that. It's like the WKD of the wine world. She'd be more at home drinking that! Acts like a snob but knows duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is having the toddler sized portion of protein packed breakfastness......so she can pretend to be sooooooooo full later and not able to eat a roast 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 12
All their meals are a combination of chicken tinned tomatoes chilli and herbs different day same old tit

10 mins 1 on 1 time - which she is filming so hardly one on one! Bet as soon as the timer is up she runs from that room!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bullshit is that from today, I'd say Mrs pre-record strikes again. Lawson is in the lounge? What, you mean the playroom kitchen with the oven? You are in the lounge, the room with the crushed velvet sofa?

She's never done one on one time with them. It's been mentioned on here a few times though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she set a timer for 1-1 time? Can’t she just go with the actual flow? Why say “we are having 10 minutes” just say we are spending quality time with one of the boys!
And if Grayson suffers with separation anxiety, why does she not leave him with Chris?
I’ve never known such bizarre behaviour and parents that are so reluctant to actually parent (and I’ve been a family support worker for nearly 20 years!). They need an intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she set a timer for 1-1 time? Can’t she just go with the actual flow? Why say “we are having 10 minutes” just say we are spending quality time with one of the boys!
And if Grayson suffers with separation anxiety, why does she not leave him with Chris?
I’ve never known such bizarre behaviour and parents that are so reluctant to actually parent (and I’ve been a family support worker for nearly 20 years!). They need an intervention.
Separation anxiety but she’s happy to dump them on Mad Mazza all the time, including overnight every Saturday. She clearly doesn’t care about her kids feelings. Or maybe the separation anxiety is from Mad Mazza 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally agree, I’ve worked with so many parents in my job and she has to be the most bizarre, unnatural, rigid parent I’ve ever seen. Which most of us probably wouldn’t judge as it doesn’t come easily to everyone, but the fact that she’s trying to offer people parenting advice is mind boggling. It’s like Boris Johnson offering hair styling tips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Talks about 121 time with her precious boys but still talking into her phone and posting to Instagram.
Really special 121 time that is

Reactions: 25

When the 10 min alarm goes off

She so unnatural it’s almost funny now

• Haha
Reactions: 37
No way is that from this morning. Definitely a pre record and she’s trying to fool people by putting a filter that has the day and time on it. You can do that with recorded videos too Nicola, we aren’t stupid. She’s being pretty obvious lately that she’s reading here.

Reactions: 16
Why only 10 minutes? Why not a morning or afternoon? She’s bleeping weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.