Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she deserves this trip? Why, just why does she? She offers absolutely duck all to society. She pollutes the planet that her much longed for miracles, that she really really misses are growing up in.
She has to convince herself that she will miss her children.
She looks like a complete chav on that plane, why Nikki, just why? Were you paid to wear the jumper?
And put your bleeping phone away…..no need to film it it’s show it to the world. Have a break with your pissed off looking husband. Enjoy the time with him, nobody gives a toss, really they don’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chris always looked pissed off in her company!but then anybody would be.Bon suit

Reactions: 14
are we sure they're actually in Paris? looks like a bad photoshop job :ROFLMAO: he's no looker is he? both have terrible dress sense and far too much self adoration.... #pratsdoparis

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
are we sure they're actually in Paris? looks like a bad photoshop job :ROFLMAO: he's no looker is he? both have terrible dress sense and far too much self adoration.... #pratsdoparis

View attachment 887812
this is what I thought as well…

I can and can’t believe she is spending this evening uploading. But it’s all done to make her followers jealous and feel like tit because that’s how she gets her joy belittling people because she is still that bully from school.

however what it also shows is that is isn’t truly happy in the moment

Reactions: 17
I confess I am a mad, mad photo taker and probably share way to many but for me they are memories for me, my kids, family and friends to see and share - not strangers..... if we are way I would take pics throughout the day and then maybe upload in the evening once back from dinner ... if we were away with the kids ..... just every few days and not multiple posed picture perfect ones.... pics of us having fun..... kids in the pool... playing on the beach.... scenic views.... etc...... my view on my FB pics is if friends don't want to look they don't have to.... but I wouldn't be sharing my kids or my family with strangers...... like some said she's just showing off..... they really must be credit card max to the hilt ! !

Reactions: 15
I confess I am a mad, mad photo taker and probably share way to many but for me they are memories for me, my kids, family and friends to see and share - not strangers..... if we are way I would take pics throughout the day and then maybe upload in the evening once back from dinner ... if we were away with the kids ..... just every few days and not multiple posed picture perfect ones.... pics of us having fun..... kids in the pool... playing on the beach.... scenic views.... etc...... my view on my FB pics is if friends don't want to look they don't have to.... but I wouldn't be sharing my kids or my family with strangers...... like some said she's just showing off..... they really must be credit card max to the hilt ! !
I get taking them but with her it’s all bragging and nothing is going her relevant. It’s just brag brag x

Oh I’m the same, I take pictures and videos to look back on especially if it’s somewhere we might not go again but I upload the next morning when everyone’s getting ready or when I’m in bed, these days I don’t actually upload much as I’m beginning to realise how tragic social media is. Last time I had a holiday/time away from my child was New York in 2019. I can’t lie it was bloody fabulous to not have any responsibilities but I didn’t upload every second and to be honest I don’t have many photos as I was just enjoying the time away and the experience. Fopps just constantly uploads to brag that she’s not with her much wanted miracles and most of us are sat trying to get our kids to sleep dreaming of a holiday lol (I’m not jealous of her in anyway, Paris is not for me) PS - She’s a twit.

Reactions: 13
I get taking them but with her it’s all bragging and nothing is going her relevant. It’s just brag brag x
I think it’s Paris doesn’t suit her she’s not into actual fashion, she’s not chic, she’s never been one that would strike me as being interested in culture. She’s just out of place in her £16 boots from primark.

Reactions: 13
Why is she telling everyone what shes had to drink? Its like a 15 yo going to the pub for the first time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No one cares what you've been drinking flopps, we arent teenagers 👀

No one cares about your river cruise, put ya phone down and enjoy time with your husband.....or is that why you're on your phone? Because he isn't arsed about you?

Reactions: 15
I can understand taking pics and uploading at the end of the night but doing it while you are still out is just weird when you are meant to be on a romantic night out.

Reactions: 11
I can understand taking pics and uploading at the end of the night but doing it while you are still out is just weird when you are meant to be on a romantic night out.
hmmm a romantic night for me and my partner neither of us would dream about uploading at the end of the night we would be too busy and then too knackered. haha

Would personally wait until I got home if I had announced my home address to thousands I would not be telling everyone I was away in a different country.

• Heart
omg who the duck other than a show off chav goes to Paris wearing a Paris logo jumper...the whole plane must be laughing at her. especially the flight crew, they find that kind of thing hilarious. I have many friends who are stewards and stewardesses. the people i know would be asking her "do you have an onward flight from paris?" to take the piss.
As ex flight crew... absolutely would’ve pissed myself and no doubt would have shared and taken the piss about it in the galley with colleagues.. she definitely would have been labelled as a Chav.... she absolutely has no class whatsoever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I got up at 5am this morning, got myself ready for the day and then woke my 3 sons at 6am. I helped them get washed and dressed, gave them breakfast then we all left the house just after 7am. It was still dark, 2 degrees and the moon was still shining brightly in the sky. We walked 5 mins or so to the bus stop and waited for 20 mins for the bus (we were all cold but all 3 of my boys were wrapped up warm with wooly hats, gloves, winter coats, hoods and a blanket for my youngest in his pushchair) We then rode the bus for around 15 mins and got off before a short walk to our destination... Aldi! We then stood and queued for 40 mins in the seriously cold weather. Again we were all cold but my children at least were dressed for the weather. At 8am we entered Aldi and I managed to get my children a soft toy each from the Aldi Christmas advert plus the story book A Christmas Carrot - based on my favourite story ever... A Christmas Carol. We then walked the 15 min journey to school arriving 15 mins before the gate opened. To keep our minds off the freezing cold we played eye spy. Once the gates opened my eldest raced to the front of his line, later telling me how he wants to get to school super early every day. My middle son was upset we couldn't get the bus to school from the shops. I then walked a further 10 mins to drop my youngest to my parents so that I could go to work. Then I walked home had a quick hot drink then walked to work to do my days work in a secondary school. Once done I got home for 20 mins then back on the school run to pick my boys up. Back home again and it's an early T as my eldest has ballet. My husband takes him whilst I stay home with our younger two. I get those two ready for bed on my own just in time for my eldest to get back and tell us about his ballet class. Once he's ready for bed I read them all a story from the new book we bought from Aldi this morning... A Christmas Carrot. And then it's bed time but none of them will go to sleep as they are all excited about our adventures today. Finally I sneak out of their shared bedroom around 8.30pm. It's been a long day for all of us but at least none of us wore a jumper saying "ALDI" across the front 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I got up at 5am this morning, got myself ready for the day and then woke my 3 sons at 6am. I helped them get washed and dressed, gave them breakfast then we all left the house just after 7am. It was still dark, 2 degrees and the moon was still shining brightly in the sky. We walked 5 mins or so to the bus stop and waited for 20 mins for the bus (we were all cold but all 3 of my boys were wrapped up warm with wooly hats, gloves, winter coats, hoods and a blanket for my youngest in his pushchair) We then rode the bus for around 15 mins and got off before a short walk to our destination... Aldi! We then stood and queued for 40 mins in the seriously cold weather. Again we were all cold but my children at least were dressed for the weather. At 8am we entered Aldi and I managed to get my children a soft toy each from the Aldi Christmas advert plus the story book A Christmas Carrot - based on my favourite story ever... A Christmas Carol. We then walked the 15 min journey to school arriving 15 mins before the gate opened. To keep our minds off the freezing cold we played eye spy. Once the gates opened my eldest raced to the front of his line, later telling me how he wants to get to school super early every day. My middle son was upset we couldn't get the bus to school from the shops. I then walked a further 10 mins to drop my youngest to my parents so that I could go to work. Then I walked home had a quick hot drink then walked to work to do my days work in a secondary school. Once done I got home for 20 mins then back on the school run to pick my boys up. Back home again and it's an early T as my eldest has ballet. My husband takes him whilst I stay home with our younger two. I get those two ready for bed on my own just in time for my eldest to get back and tell us about his ballet class. Once he's ready for bed I read them all a story from the new book we bought from Aldi this morning... A Christmas Carrot. And then it's bed time but none of them will go to sleep as they are all excited about our adventures today. Finally I sneak out of their shared bedroom around 8.30pm. It's been a long day for all of us but at least none of us wore a jumper saying "ALDI" across the front 🤣
This is so sweet. I used to get the bus everywhere when I was little and in all weathers. In fact I’m a bus drivers daughter. I’m sure your children will have fond memories of your days together when they are older whereas I doubt Fopps miracles will remember soft play, Costa and the crèche. All they will remember is a Mother who put herself first in every situation and resent her for it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.