Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until mazza pops up?

‘oh Nicola what a wonderful idea I will definitely be trying this tonight. I will also buy some more flavours when I am in the shop tomorrow. Such a good tip about putting cold water in first. It is getting colder and keeping hydrated is so important. Thank you so much for this’
This is so painfully accurate. You sound exactly like her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing that baffles me is she genuinely seems to think she’s doing a public service by posting about things like hot squash! She’s totally insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone has said to her they just make it in a mug with hot water... she says something like 'I wish I had a pint mug' ..... FFS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet its with cold water in order to not break the glass. Thick bint probably never thought that a mug would be better. bLoNdEwItHbRaInS 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just scrolling through Instagram and noticed the sad sack gushing over Laura Anderson on one of her posts. Made me chuckle even more though when I go to look at Fopps page and she’s put the same music over her hot squash video. What a saddo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I have a deprived childhood? I've never had a hot squash in my life 🤣😳 my savage parents used to give me brandy and coffee with one sugar 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ gotta love the 80s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wtf is she on.....waiting on mad Mazza to pop up soon

"oh Nicola my love this is amazing I will need to buy some hot water and squash and a pint glass from saisburys tomorrow with your dad. The colour really compliments your skin tone. You have such a great figure to be drinking this too. Also I bet Chris loves this too and the boy's. He's such a great dad and so handsome. Mwah xxxxxxxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Crouched down outside a carvery one day.... making hot squash on instagram the next... living the dream 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Get this woman a pride of Britain award!!!! Imagine the amount of glass shatterings shes prevented across the nation 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So has she written the new story yet ? Thought there might be the big new career reveal !!?? But we got……squash. Hot squash. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute number one clanger and mazza Quote for me was when she told fopperbollox she could "style otters" 😭😭😭😭😭🦦🦦🦦🦦
That's where my profile picture came from, I can't remember who made the picture but I loved it so much it became my profile picture 😍😍😜🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha, seriously? Please tell me you or someone has the full quote?! 😁
I can't remember exactly where it was from. It was a comment on one of her crappy clothing hauls a while back. Hopefully someone better than me can remember 😭🤣🦦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.