Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that time she posed outside the Ivy in Bath but actually went to Cafe Rouge?.....she probably thinks her salad she had there is haute French cuisine.

"EX CUOOOOSY MWWWWWAH, avec no butter, SILVER PLATE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My two fave tattle threads merged into one 🤣 If fopps becomes mates with Kate hayes I’ll bleeping howl. Two absolute gob shites. After that purple genie outfit I wouldn’t put anything past fopps when it comes to outfits

Paris is really expensive (I know all capital cities are but even so I was a bit like 🥴 when I went and this was years ago before I had kids and pissed money up the wall no danger) I remember paying 65 euro for an omelette and cappucino on the champs d’elysee (soz that spelling may not be correct) and although parts of it are STOOOOONIN 🤣 it does stink of absolute shite

Omg that sounds like a dream 🤤
It’s not much better on the side streets back in 2006 it was €25 for burger and chips me and my mum ended up abusing the breakfast that was included and skipping lunch and dinner 🤣 would visit the local bakery’s for some beautiful pastries and eat those 🤣🤣 the only place on Champs-eylsees we could afford was McDonald’s 🤣🤣 I loved the city so much didn’t notice the smell but was amazing but I was 18 years olds and very excited 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for the outfits !!! parisien chic ! Capri pants , flat pumps , beret ! Striped tops , string of onions ! Oh the possibilities are endless ooo la la

• Haha
Reactions: 37
she's going to try to be all Carry Bradshaw in her photos posed in random doorways of Paris and with "fopps fashion finds" posts, she'll have seen those episodes of SATC that were filmed there and wants a bit of that. pity she's more wank in warwick than sex and the city

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I bet she won’t even eat a croissant! I’m just surprised she’s going to Paris I had them more down for somewhere less cultural!
Bring on the post about being away from the miracles but you need us time blah blah blah blah. You can imagine her dad saying mazza “we have these kids more than she does”

Do they never have a primark in Paris for her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This trip is in no way for her and Chris. It's not for romantic purposes.. It's purely for Instagram and engagement.
And also another excuse to spend the entire weekend away from her boys.
She really really hates being a mum doesn't she.

Reactions: 30
She needs to hurry up and get to Paris. France looks like it’s just going into its 5th wave of the virus !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really an opened can looks like Coke Zero 😱 whyyyy ?
I was trying to figure out what that was! Really, who brings fizzy drinks to the gym?
Imagine her walking in full make up and hair, no towel I bet to clean the machines and a bleeping can of fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was trying to figure out what that was! Really, who brings fizzy drinks to the gym?
Imagine her walking in full make up and hair, no towel I bet to clean the machines and a bleeping can of fizz
I love fizzy drinks, I love a monster energy drink however I have never had one in the gym ever ! Only squash as I hate water, never fizzy drinks 🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
Fizzy drinks at 9am is not good but fizzy drinks at 9am while in a gym is insane... how the duck can she promote those vitamin products and claim to be a 'very health conscious person' when she's guzzling fizzy artificially sweetened drinks at 9am... she is actually bleeping mad she really is ....

Reactions: 26
You guys are cracking me up with the Paris predictions.

Can't wait to see it unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My prediction is, she gets an emergency boiled egg out of her handblag, and its the straw that breaks la camèl's back. Chris yeets her off the Eiffel tower, comes home, and heads straight to Maccies, before shacking up with his Belfry Babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.