Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! That’s so bad…actually just scrolled across it.
Why is this part of his privacy policy?

7. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?

In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.

California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.

If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice

The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:

(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and

(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purposeAll other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, certain rights and obligations apply regarding your personal information.’

As far as I know Warwick isn’t in California! 😂
Looks like he’s done a copy and paste Jobby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obviously copied from someone else haha
Shock horror. Maybe the same place Nikki got her cease and desist template! 😂

I tell you what I was looking at property prices in her area and I do wonder if she expects the extension oven room to have added more value as estimates
Low - £454k
Estimated price - £478,000
High - £502k
States that there is a High confidence
+£83,000 (21%) since July 2016

Wonder how accurate these things are x

From the same website as the cease and desist 😂😂
Good minds think alike ha x

0B4C1C75-3FD3-4B4D-BB6F-DE459F7489C3.jpeg

8C93CA59-8638-4209-AAA6-F05A1E86044C.jpeg

Can someone get Fopps a new bleeping story as this narrative is getting bleeping old. Will the lads be off to uni and her still manging on about the same 3 stone.

Imagine that being your only achievement in life or notable quality.

It is beyond tragic. 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I tell you what I was looking at property prices in her area and I do wonder if she expects the extension oven room to have added more value as estimates
Low - £454k
High - £502k

View attachment 868525
View attachment 868526
Can someone get Fopps a new bleeping story as this narrative is getting bleeping old. Will the lads be off to uni and her still manging on about the same 3 stone.

It is beyond tragic. 🎻
Only keeping it off for 15+ years now 🤔 not the 20 odd! She's only saying this now as her latest twin set twit challenge is coming to an end and she has been out and about with her boiled eggs for the last 4 weekends 🥚🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's like a stuck record... life is too short Nicola.... just chill the duck out and enjoy life !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2F39FEE4-F43A-4084-BBBF-25DF7875DEBB.jpeg

Translation - Ihad a full blown earring disorder and still do. But I was making money off slimming world so it was a win win in my disordered head. I was making money and been surrounded by people
who enabled me. I like to claim I gained weight when pregnant but then I contradict myself and say I exercised throughout and was pretty much back at goal within weeks.

44610694-8DEB-41CC-8D20-41F9887EABF0.jpeg

Translation - I thought I knew too much. I knew the plan inside out but I have no knowledge on real nutrition so tweaked the plan to match my disordered eating. I’ve also read on tattle about me not being a real manager so thought I’d get it on again to try and prove a point. But I’m just highlighting my ignorance even more. Yay!

1FE355C7-70BC-4E05-9FE7-1DEDBB581415.jpeg

Translation - I’ve sugar coated over being sacked despite saying slimming world was my career and social media a hobby.
CC361C01-9D7D-459A-B68F-166DF4433B8A.jpeg

B969EAD8-E569-4F35-9C60-BB0BC2D3B035.jpeg

74B819D4-99B5-4030-9F6D-BB5E11614BCF.jpeg

7355BC0B-87B0-401B-9F61-50D3788355A9.jpeg

0806FA49-C611-46FB-866A-8536562BDB0F.jpeg

960F02A5-CDDE-44F2-9A1A-C3EB149C921A.jpeg

2D56F4C5-B066-487B-9F2C-71F1A4C42F23.jpeg

730CBD7C-D29F-482E-A7FA-B51FA3C1148C.jpeg

B8C99214-7E6D-41FD-8AAE-6BC6641AAEE7.jpeg

But moving on back to today…
B3E568B4-6BB5-453B-AE2D-2AD5F1D669A6.jpeg
80C2269A-D9EB-4899-A496-CDDA17FFE0C7.jpeg

Translation - I can’t stick to my stupid diet. You may have noticed that when I talk about successful I phrase it in first person. But when I talk about what I view as failings I’ll talk in third person and put the blame onto other people! E.g. This can leave you thinking you’re failing.

But to highlight that I’ve failed my plan I’ll share a picture of you were I look think to prove despite failing at the stupid plan I’m still perfect and skinny. I’ll allow you all to shower me with complements.
I’m also going to pretend I have a hectic social life when in fact I’m kicking off desperately trying to save my failing marriage by dressing as a genie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Nicolas just obsessed with what she weights! It's sad and true...Living ur life on a permanent restricted diet must be so boring 🙄🙄 She needs to just except who she is..But she's clearly not happy with her life to do that...

Reactions: 18
So Chris posted stories in his work gear yesterday from their garage, sorry, his office. He’s usually off on a Monday?

Could explain the lack of stories from Nikki. No way she was taking them out alone. They’ve probably been at Mazzas since Sunday lunch.

Reactions: 12

Low - £454k
High - £502k

View attachment 868525
View attachment 868526

It is beyond tragic. 🎻
She's absolutely pathetic 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 been reading Tattle again prikki? Oh so she's a manager when it suits her, yet she used to get her arse in her hand when people said sw manager to her before and that she was a team developer 🙄 boring vain witch

Definitely reading here, given the big long winded explanation of falling off the wagon on Twinset's challenge. Not the greatest advert for him. She's now indulging in all the comments that say they appreciate her being honest and real. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's absolutely pathetic 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 been reading Tattle again prikki? Oh so she's a manager when it suits her, yet she used to get her arse in her hand when people said sw manager to her before and that she was a team developer 🙄 boring vain witch
Come on wasn't she a team leader and an area manager... you know Nicola wonder woman would never have just one job.... 🙄 then she ended up in group as a member and couldn't cope... because she literally doesn't like being given advice and thinks she's the authority on absolutely bleeping everything 🙄🙄

If she honestly only eats what we are shown then she should be stick thin and she's not despite saying she's a XS or size 8 that's only in oversized or stretchy clothes..... I think she eats far more but doesn't show it as that wouldn't suit her 'perfect' image she thinks she has to keep up.... we also know she doesn't work her arse off at the gym either as she never looks hot and sweaty 🙄

There is nothing real... honest..... relatable or authentic to this woman.... she'd have more engagement it she showed them all tucking into wholesome family dinners... or her eating cake with a coffee out with thegirls or having a maccies with the kids.... she is so disordered with her eating... showing tiny portions then rank snacks like vage and protein bars...

Sad life really 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Come on wasn't she a team leader and an area manager... you know Nicola wonder woman would never have just one job.... 🙄 then she ended up in group as a member and couldn't cope... because she literally doesn't like being given advice and thinks she's the authority on absolutely bleeping everything 🙄🙄

If she honestly only eats what we are shown then she should be stick thin and she's not despite saying she's a XS or size 8 that's only in oversized or stretchy clothes..... I think she eats far more but doesn't show it as that wouldn't suit her 'perfect' image she thinks she has to keep up.... we also know she doesn't work her arse off at the gym either as she never looks hot and sweaty 🙄

There is nothing real... honest..... relatable or authentic to this woman.... she'd have more engagement it she showed them all tucking into wholesome family dinners... or her eating cake with a coffee out with thegirls or having a maccies with the kids.... she is so disordered with her eating... showing tiny portions then rank snacks like vage and protein bars...

Sad life really 😞
She was a Team Developer next step up from a Consiltant she always biggs herself up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes said in the past she binges on things like yogurts and protein bars. Her eating is so disordered that her 'off plan' eating isnt even tasty food.

How depressing and devastating is that.

I think her years of extreme low cal diets and yo-yoing all over the place have absolutely fucked her metabolism and youl probably find her maintenance cals are quite low and she will gain weight easily.

Calories are calories. If you over eat even on things like yogurt youl gain weight. Its just harder to do on low calorie foods.

• Heart
I hadn’t ever seen this before , fell down a rabbit hole. Wanted one of each or 2 girls.. 🙄
Imagine being horrible enough to say this, let alone put it into public domain in writing? She’s a disgrace. Thank god she didn’t have one of each or there would be even more favouritism towards a girl. And thank god she didn’t have girls or they would’ve been forced to be little mini versions of her and grown up into bimbos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine being horrible enough to say this, let alone put it into public domain in writing? She’s a disgrace. Thank god she didn’t have one of each or there would be even more favouritism towards a girl. And thank god she didn’t have girls or they would’ve been forced to be little mini versions of her and grown up into bimbos.
although at least they would actually look dressed rather than looking like they have been dragged out in pyjamas most of the time like the boys are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I fond it so strange considering how difficult she found it to conceive that she had a preference? You would think she would be just happy to finally be a mum

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I fond it so strange considering how difficult she found it to conceive that she had a preference? You would think she would be just happy to finally be a mum
That’s what I find awful!! She went through a lot to get pregnant and then actually had a preference as to what she wanted them to be! Then as an after thought…but as-long as they are healthy. It’s not like she was young and naive either!
I will never get over her mother shouting “YOU HAVE ANOTHER EGG” when they found out they were having two boys. Just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had fertility treatment - not IVF but still assistance for my 2nd child...... I did not care what I had .. I just wanted another baby and was grateful for another happy, healthy son...... though some even then said 'awww what a shame' - bleeping livid I was !

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.