Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes said in the past she binges on things like yogurts and protein bars. Her eating is so disordered that her 'off plan' eating isnt even tasty food.

How depressing and devastating is that.

I think her years of extreme low cal diets and yo-yoing all over the place have absolutely fucked her metabolism and youl probably find her maintenance cals are quite low and she will gain weight easily.

Calories are calories. If you over eat even on things like yogurt youl gain weight. Its just harder to do on low calorie foods.
Especially when SW used to tell you not to binge on syn free yogurts surely she should know that after all she knows everything about everything

Reactions: 11
Her disappointment when she found out she was having boys was palpable and don’t even get me started on Mad Mazza shouting you’ve got another egg! I remember her doing a clip on girls names she liked and her saying ‘OBVIOUSLY I’m having 2 boys’ in a vile way. That will still be out there in all its glory for the boys to find when they’re old enough, when they realise one of them wasn’t really wanted.

I’ve said this a few times before but I’m sure Lawson not being a girl was why she always used to favour Grayson. In her silly mind Grayson should be the mini Chris with his dark hair and eyes and Lawson should have been the mini her with blonde hair and blue eyes. It’s only when Lawson became the better performing monkey that he became favourite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She's done an affiliate link for a concealer costing just over £4......£4 is she for real? its always on offer somewhere anyway so not even that exciting, Hinch only shared it as she's paid to do so then there's Nikki trying to piggyback it's popularity to earn a few pennies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her grid post this morning just made me feel sorry for her. Sorry that she is wasting so much off her time chasing 7-10lb, sorry that also she seems to focus on his food, sorry that she isn’t content with those 2 boys, sorry that I don’t think she is genuinely happy, sorry that she has nothing special about her, sorry that she is so superficial, sorry that she gets validity from strangers on the internet, sorry that she gets short term happiness from constantly spending money, sorry that she can’t age gracefully, sorry that she constantly has to be out the house & for what ever reason just can’t enjoy the home she has

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If anyone finds Fopps dignity can they return it to her please. Producing this level of crap content can’t be good for her soul.

If anyone finds Fopps dignity can they return it to her please. Producing this level of crap content can’t be good for her soul.
DEF62DF0-1609-4FB9-AE29-AF845BF9CA5C.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Absolutely clutching at straws. How patronising that she thinks her followers would need instructions on how to make hot squash 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Also ‘stay hydrated in winter’ Fopps not everyone hates water.

Hot squash is nice and all but don’t think I’ve actually had it since I was about 13 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not hot squash, it’s tepid squash! Hot squash would be in a mug with boiling hot water….not cold water first 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She is so desperately, tit

• Haha
Did today's "work" actually consist of her pouring hot water into squash?
Seriously?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If this level of utter shite is her idea of content. Could she not have made an effort. Used a nice class mug not a pint glass shes likely “borrowed” from the social club she used to do her SW classes at.

AD1AE701-5D37-45F4-8EDB-C1A7B4564B92.jpeg

94738E60-7AC1-45A1-A6B1-18E9C2F0BF4E.jpeg

0EB9756A-5B3B-48BD-BC86-2FDEB34BD25E.jpeg

Her one has taken less effort than this…

C4CA4627-5634-4110-B01C-F93538E26D15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I drink hot squash regularly in the evening always have since a child because I didn't like tea as a child and needed hot drinks this time of year when out on the farm, and these days, I don't like having tea too late in the evening and sometimes don't fancy a hot choc. I absolutely hate anything with coffee or Horlicks.

All I do is put squash in a huggable mug and add hot water and wait untill it's cool enough to drink. But Nikki Ryan Fopperholic it's common sense how to do it I certainly don't need telling how to do it at 35 years old you patronising excuse for a woman...I'm sorry that work is so so so soooo slow for you that you are teaching people to suck eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I make hot squash I just pour boiling water over the squash, surely adding cold water first defeats the object of it being hot? I do drink it in the winter if my throat is sore or I'm feeling under the weather but water does amazing things all year round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long until mazza pops up?

‘oh Nicola what a wonderful idea I will definitely be trying this tonight. I will also buy some more flavours when I am in the shop tomorrow. Such a good tip about putting cold water in first. It is getting colder and keeping hydrated is so important. Thank you so much for this’

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why bother with the cold water! Surely you just use boiling water and the pour it in a mug.
Jesus Christ bleeping reel on how to makesquash I mean seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.