Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Man it’s been a while since I checked in on this dimwit and she’s only gone and booked a magic carpet to Paris. Could take the boys to Disneyland Paris but obviously that would be too much like being a parent wouldn’t it.

Not sure what she’s hoping to find in Paris… the designer shops are all real and full price, all the food is filled with her mortal enemy… real butter, and her idea of culture is taking pictures standing in front of restaurants she’s either to cheap to afford or too dumb to book in advance.

Let the shit show commence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Absolutely shocking she has taken gifted items from ASDA that money goes towards charity. Shocking that Asda gifted it and shocking that she accepted it and didn’t put the cost of the pjs towards children in neeed. Absolutely low as she can get, when all she does is throw money up the wall

Reactions: 34

Scullybob

VIP Member
Better get your credit card out Chris, this trip is going to cost a fortune, and you're going to have to spend a few days with your wife, watching her furiously dabbing all her food with a tissue to absorb the fat. What a romantic dream holiday 🤣🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
are we sure they're actually in Paris? looks like a bad photoshop job :ROFLMAO: he's no looker is he? both have terrible dress sense and far too much self adoration.... #pratsdoparis

fopps.png

• Haha
Howling at her jumper... she looks like a chav... anything but tres chic for Paris 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg who the fuck other than a show off chav goes to Paris wearing a Paris logo jumper...the whole plane must be laughing at her. especially the flight crew, they find that kind of thing hilarious. I have many friends who are stewards and stewardesses. the people i know would be asking her "do you have an onward flight from paris?" to take the piss.

• Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
View attachment 866550
This lass not heard of google?!
Here you go

Now my youngest is 6 months older than the twins but.... For Christmas I'm getting him.... Things I know he likes 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nothing says romantic birthday mini break, like the couple who post a load of black Friday deals on their Instagram stories 🤣🤣🤣 fucking tragic the pair of them, have a day off you pair of plastic arseholes🙄

• Haha
I’m no fopps but I don’t put my feet in nasty cheap shoes to “mess around in” neither do I pay £500 on trainers! Like just get a standard decent pair of boots!
56B7E16B-F93F-4F4C-B9E0-39F5AFB6575C.jpeg

147DAAED-09DE-4842-B5DF-DA0BE0460FC8.jpeg

241A30B7-E6B9-469A-88EC-FAC1A73F05C1.jpeg

Those these comments about messing around were odd. Is she above messing around?! She’s right tho she doesn’t mess about as mess is her constant state and she pisses about spending her husbands money.

Also she’s so thick she comments on the oddest things. Like the boys cars or when beigeson was playing with his cars a random mark on the wall.
2AE74656-7096-40DD-A6F9-40441B279CAC.png

Happy birthday to you…
FD38B7D9-0C43-4523-BF76-F1C85AAD2633.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Mazza not a fan of pittas then? No wacky comments from her yet?
Oh Nicola my love 💓 these are such an amazing find I will need to buy some tomorrow at sainsburys because it is so confusing to buy standard pitta pockets and cut them in half and I hope they also sell quarter tins of tuna so I can stuff my tuna slit just like you have. What a great figure you have to be eating these too. They really suit your hair colour. I bet Chris loves them too. He is so handsome. And also the boy's should be asda models xxxx

I kick myself everytime I get myself blocked as I miss these golden posts. Appreciate the screenshots fellow trolls xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Slimem

One thing worse than posting constant videos of your kids at soft play that no one cares about, is posting videos of you at the gym that NO ONE CARES ABOUT.

Boring, boring, boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Obviously copied from someone else haha
Shock horror. Maybe the same place Nikki got her cease and desist template! 😂

I tell you what I was looking at property prices in her area and I do wonder if she expects the extension oven room to have added more value as estimates
Low - £454k
Estimated price - £478,000
High - £502k
States that there is a High confidence
+£83,000 (21%) since July 2016

Wonder how accurate these things are x

From the same website as the cease and desist 😂😂
Good minds think alike ha x

0B4C1C75-3FD3-4B4D-BB6F-DE459F7489C3.jpeg

8C93CA59-8638-4209-AAA6-F05A1E86044C.jpeg

Can someone get Fopps a new fucking story as this narrative is getting fucking old. Will the lads be off to uni and her still manging on about the same 3 stone.

Imagine that being your only achievement in life or notable quality.

It is beyond tragic. 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s so rude and like a dictator. Her wording in the reminder posts is so odd. Jumping from ‘I’ to “you” it shows how manipulative her behaviour is.

View attachment 863325
View attachment 863326
That's what makes me laugh with these insta hun wankers... absolutely NO-ONE asked them to make a page to "help" others 🙄🥱 THEY CHOSE TO TRY AND CASH IN ON IT AND BUILD A PROFILE IN ORDER TO AVOID GETTING A PROPER JOB!!

She's a bitchy arsehole, always has been always will be

• Heart
Reactions: 31