Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
high pitched squeal who can sign rainbow? who can sign breakfast? who can sign friends? cleaver boys! who can sign eff off fopps?? me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Juniper

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think her recent selfie looks like she has a bump on her forehead !? it's the first thing I noticed 🤕, it's probably the lighting and too much Botox but I don't think it's actually a very flattering photo and I would never normally comment about people's looks but as she thinks she is Little Miss Perfect and obviously thinks she looks good to have posted it !!
Ive noticed in a few of her selfies that she’s got the tell tale Botox bumps on her forehead. If you look, there are 2....one either side of her forehead.

Of course they could also just be the remnants of where she’s had her devil horns cut off 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Bloody first world problems right there.

What a cunt
I've just lost one of my best friends to COVID and that's all she has to fucking harp on about... she's a shallow cunt she really is.... using her boys again too 🙄🙄 button dick needs a serious word with his stupid wife 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Favourite song soldier boy really Nicola 🙄 for a two year old 😑 and favourite sweets skittles 🙈 I'm not a perfect Paula but just no to skittles at two

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Yes exactly, you've all hit the nail on the head. She never admits to any flaws and tries so hard to justify why she's perceived a certain way. She knows deep down she loves money, fame, fashion, makeup, reality TV etc.. And that is fine Nikki but stop trying to cover it all up. Cut the crap, be authentic and stop chasing the pounds...

Just admit that you...

Struggle with the boys..
You're insecure about your looks.
You've had lip injections.
You need your Mum's help.
You have a spending problem.
You're terrified of ageing.
You're not as strong as you portray.
You're insecure with Chris.
You have control issues etc...

Those questions asked last night highlight how you come across to your followers. Stuck up, materialistic etc.. Take notice 👍

Be authentic woman!! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else hoping that otherson is like a jack in a box on speed out of that cot tonight just in time for cocktail o’clock and the family zoom. Or am I just a complete cow 😂😂😂

If she ignores mum goals Chelsea Pateman telling her it’s too dangerous to keep him in a cot then anyone else has got no chance

• Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
If the changing table isn't there then he's gonna just hit the fucking floor anyways then isn't he 🙄 it's unsafe get them in beds you dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Not materialistic??! Who's she kidding!
It's probably the main reason why she married Chris and his designer watch. 🙄
If Chris had been wearing a watch from let's say Argos for example do you think Nikki would've been attracted to him the same way? She's full of it.
Nikki you're THE MOST materialist person on IG I've come across.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Does anybody else find it strange that she washes the boys clothes in all that perfumed laundry tablets and fabric conditioner. I mean I’m not surprised it’s fopps, she probably doesn’t realise that children have very delicate skin and should use fairy or a non bio product 🙄🙄🙄
she has always claimed the boys have sensitive skin though I’m fairly sure she mixes up which one had eczema. She’s also claimed about 5 different products cleared it up...depending on whichever one she was doing an ad for

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So the omelette post has 6 comments in 2 hours, learn to live Nicola!! My lunch was 2 slices of white buttery bread, with a potato waffle in the middle and tomato ketchup! Don’t judge until you have tried it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
So the boys have understood social distancing from being 20 months, they understood Halloween and Christmas, and they know instagram is her job. So why wouldn't they understand going into new beds and going straight to sleep 😜

Otherson will be doing an extra day at nursery if he climbs out again and disturbs her me time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She kept them in bouncers and jumperoos for ages, spoon fed them until they were nearly 2 despite claiming to do baby led weaning 🤔, kept them in their buggies for ages too even when they were walking, sleep trained them...she has done everything she can do control them but now that they need put into beds and probably potty trained soon she is going to be tested to her limits. They are children, not babies and her days of being able to make them do what she wants all the time are over.

They will be in full time childcare by the end of the year.