Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an Essex girl, I feel personally attacked by her latest story 🤣 stupid witch! We aren’t all the bloody same you knob

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s such an hole .....
So unprofessional to write down her ramblings on a clients #AD about whether or not she will label it an ad. Does she think the company wants that scrawled over their competition? Who the hell works with her?! She is so self important.

And re: her sons squint, I didn't fully see it before, but now it's prominent and clearly an issue. Has she even noticed? Got him checked? We will never know as she can't show anything less than perfect.

Reactions: 25
Egg wrap and chilli... I’v just been sick in my mouth
If we had a shot every time she says the word protein when talking about food . .....
Well. We'd be dead.
She talks about it like she's a weight lifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And re: her sons squint, I didn't fully see it before, but now it's prominent and clearly an issue. Has she even noticed? Got him checked? We will never know as she can't show anything less than perfect.
“I didn’t realise I was supposed to help him”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So Faverson and the other one with a squint can sign.What a ray of sunshine in our bleak Covid restricted life.Opps I forgot Fopps doesn’t restrict hers .Happy fopping everyone x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the omelette post has 6 comments in 2 hours, learn to live Nicola!! My lunch was 2 slices of white buttery bread, with a potato waffle in the middle and tomato ketchup! Don’t judge until you have tried it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So the omelette post has 6 comments in 2 hours, learn to live Nicola!! My lunch was 2 slices of white buttery bread, with a potato waffle in the middle and tomato ketchup! Don’t judge until you have tried it 😂😂
I was just looking in the freezer for a quick tea and thought would it be wrong to have a waffle sandwich 😂😂 yep definitely having it now!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Proper comfort food! Fopps thinks a grenade bar is being naughty 😬

P.s how are you feeling? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was just looking in the freezer for a quick tea and thought would it be wrong to have a waffle sandwich 😂😂 yep definitely having it now!!!!!
Do it.....you won’t regret it 😂

Proper comfort food! Fopps thinks a grenade bar is being naughty 😬

P.s how are you feeling? 😊
A grenade bar is my idea of hell 😂😂

I’m doing ok, thanks lovely, still waiting on a surgery date 😞. Trying to keep as positive as I can though 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure we can stay friends any longer young lady !! You were doing OK on the buttery bread and waffle scenario then you had to go and spoil it with bloody tomato ketchup...... 🤮🤮🤮🤮 food of the devil..... 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure we can stay friends any longer young lady !! You were doing OK on the buttery bread and waffle scenario then you had to go and spoil it with bloody tomato ketchup...... 🤮🤮🤮🤮 food of the devil..... 😘😘
Oh but the ketchup runs into the melted butter 😋😋 it’s lush.

I will go back to quaver sandwich’s just for you 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh but the ketchup runs into the melted butter 😋😋 it’s lush.

I will go back to quaver sandwich’s just for you 😘😘
Mmmmmm crisp sandwich ! Yummy xx

I don't know how to check her followers but she has gone up over 200 followers since 11am ! Hmmmmmm treating herself AGAIN .... can anyone see if she's had a surge today ?

ETA - Oh God.... I think it might be because of that Essex bird mum she's proper bigging Nicola up ..... saying how amazing she is.. how she does healthy eating the right way ?!!!! I think I sicked up in my mouth they are such mutual arse lickers !!! 🤮 🤮 Wonder if Gemma loves a fake posh bird with a dodgy rough accent ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.