Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well @Blair-Waldorf not so crap at these thread titles are you lovely ??? This won with over 33 votes you clever lady and a corker it is too so take a bow ;) x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Looking at those pics in the garden lawson looks like Chris and grayson looks like her.

Reactions: 8
Well @Blair-Waldorf not so crap at these thread titles are you lovely ??? This won with over 33 votes you clever lady and a corker it is too so take a bow ;) x x x
Wow! 🤣 thanks so much for this, I have never won a fopps thread title before but it feels absolutely uhmaazzzinggg, thanks you all you lovely ladies keeping me occupied during lockdown, I’m feeling really cleaver these days. Just cracking open a can of cherry Pepsi max and skinny whip bar to celebrate. I must remember to pick up some of those grenade bars next time I’m doing an essential shop. I believe they’re so so nice and a major protein hit. Gives me allll the feels.
B.Waldorf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wow! 🤣 thanks so much for this, I have never won a fopps thread title before but it feels absolutely uhmaazzzinggg, thanks you all you lovely ladies keeping me occupied during lockdown, I’m feeling really cleaver these days. Just cracking open a can of cherry Pepsi max and skinny whip bar to celebrate. I must remember to pick up some of those grenade bars next time I’m doing an essential shop. I believe they’re so so nice and a major protein hit. Gives me allll the feels.
B.Waldorf
I love the name of the thread title..👏🏼👏🏼👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
B.Waldorf
Here is your crown to wear for winning the title thread.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
omg you guys are hilarious, just caught up from this morning and I am howling. Just what was needed after a stressful morning

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she drag that chicken through the garden?!

My step-dad did slimming world and did pizza topped chicken and it was lovely. One of the nicest things that he cooks and it looks like a proper meal.

That is drier than a witches tit. Where the ever living duck is the cheese?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
B.Waldorf
Loving the sign off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.