Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what annoys me about this stupid woman, she wants to hurry them away from being babies with teaching them pointless things, dressing them like 25yr old hipsters, trying to get them to like pop music, makes them eat salad for lunch, talks about them "fancying" pretty blondes... yet keeps them in routines, cots and bibs for 12 month olds because it makes HER life easier

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Omg I’ve just caved too and watched it

as bleeping IFFFFFFF she has taught her kids what her Instagram name is. Sorry but kids their age shouldn’t even know what Instagram is. I’m gobsmacked. The whole thing is disgusting. I couldn’t imagine doing anything like that with my 2 year old. She absolutely blatantly exploits those boy’s. We all knew it anyway but this is proof. twit!

maybe I’m being dramatic but I think this is the worst video she’s ever done
She’s nothing but a Fraud - That was so set up, all for Likes as usual. Poor bloody Kids :sneaky: performing Monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stand the way she parents them boys..It's all regimental and strict..Shes just a control freak...Why chat away about the boys yet post a pic of herself...No need 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Wonder if she saw the HV at 2?i can't remember. Because I know they talk about moving to beds when they climb. Otherwise it is dangerous!!

I really didn't like the Q&A interview. My daughter is around the same age and can talk like they can, possibly better because she is just a little parrot (there are many things she cannot do... Like jumping 😁) but these are not conversations I have with her. We talk about imaginary things but Flop never seems to let them imagine.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I found it strange that they could answer those questions tbh. My little girl is 2 and is an amazing speaker. Much better than the boy's. But she wouldn't know what her Dad's job is. She must have taught them the answers.

I am only saying how good a speaker my daughter is because it's relevant here. Please don't see this as a braggy post.

Reactions: 21
She gets so freaked out at the thought of less sleep but moans she is the one that wakes before anyone else.

My lg is a few weeks younger and went from having a solid 2 hour nap everyday to one day just not having them anymore its been a few weeks now and whilst I will admit I do miss them no way am I going to put her in the cot when she doesn't want to sleep. We'll be moving her into a big bed in the next month or so praying she might sleep better as we've had a run of her in our bed at some point during the night for a while now. Wonder if the boys ever get like it not that she would admit to them being bad sleep
one of ours screamed in a cot and then when we made a bed they slept better!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I found it strange that they could answer those questions tbh. My little girl is 2 and is an amazing speaker. Much better than the boy's. But she wouldn't know what her Dad's job is. She must have taught them the answers.

I am only saying how good a speaker my daughter is because it's relevant here. Please don't see this as a braggy post.
they just repeat everything, very little of what they say or do is from their own imagination or creativity (making a point here about Fopps not trying to mean about the boys it’s not their fault)

Reactions: 15
What is that Q and A with her kids?? It’s Terrible. She is a knob head. She’s desperate to get her kids a modelling contract and some work.

Reactions: 16
So the boys have understood social distancing from being 20 months, they understood Halloween and Christmas, and they know instagram is her job. So why wouldn't they understand going into new beds and going straight to sleep 😜

Otherson will be doing an extra day at nursery if he climbs out again and disturbs her me time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s all control isn’t it. If they are in cots you feels shes in control.
she goes and gets them out of Jail in the morning, she puts them in jail at nap time so they nap.
and when she’s had enough she puts them in jail st 6.45 for 12/13 hours.

take Away the bars and they will run around, they might even venture to her playroom and heaven forbid walk into her room for a cuddle in the middle of the night. her Friend tash_blake_ivy her toddlers were 3 in November and she’s just pit them in beds.
you don’t have to wait till they climb out for a bloody bed.

Reactions: 15
Post about the boys... let me show a pic of myself 🙄🙄🙄

I think another reason she doesn't think they are ready is because neither her or Chris are able to actually change the cots into beds !! I bet Fopps dad built the cots for them and now we are in lockdown he can't come to her house to change them !! He was the one who fixed the curtain pole when Lawson pulled it down... I cant see either Chris or her being capable of doing and form of diy 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she change her post when she can't police it so No1 can comment? God forbidden any1 put a comment on that she didn't like and spoke the truth and she couldn't delete straight away

Reactions: 14
Post about the boys... let me show a pic of myself 🙄🙄🙄

I think another reason she doesn't think they are ready is because neither her or Chris are able to actually change the cots into beds !! I bet Fopps dad built the cots for them and now we are in lockdown he can't come to her house to change them !! He was the one who fixed the curtain pole when Lawson pulled it down... I cant see either Chris or her being capable of doing and form of diy 🙄🙄
this was what I was thinking. However I think they’ll be round tomorrow don’t forget ‘childcare bubble’ and she’ll do a post tomorrow night of the boys in their beds and say how bedtime went wonderful and they didn’t get out once blab blab blab. But not admit it was her dad who changed them!

tbf they might not. My little one doesn’t get out of bed even on weekends when we sleep in a little bit. I’ve never told him he can’t he just never has 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im really confused as to what he was actually
Climbing on. Surely it was the back of the changing table against the cot meaning he was simply pulling himself up using arm strength? Moving it will now surely mean he will
Just topple over the side??

annoyingly- she probably encouraged him to do it again and again. I’m surprised we don’t have video evidence.

Im really confused as to what he was actually
Climbing on. Surely it was the back of the changing table against the cot meaning he was simply pulling himself up using arm strength? Moving it will now surely mean he will
Just topple over the side??

annoyingly- she probably encouraged him to do it again and again. I’m surprised we don’t have video evidence.
Thus is exactly my point. He's still climbed out of his cot regardless of the changing table

Does she still use a changing table for them? Gosh my boy stopped just over a year because the units come with safety instructions that said it was unsuitable after that!
I mean he’d stopped using it before that anyway as preferred to stand up or run away
But this is Fopps, so formal

I can’t believe they still use a changing table! Those boys are so bloody placid none of mine would have stood for that at 2.5! 😂
What’s the betting they get not just new beds but do a stupidly expensive and excessive whole change of decor in the bedroom? The decor is horrendous so it’s for the best anyway 😂

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe they still use a changing table! Those boys are so bloody placid none of mine would have stood for that at 2.5! 😂
What’s the betting they get not just new beds but do a stupidly expensive and excessive whole change of decor in the bedroom? The decor is horrendous so it’s for the best anyway 😂
I hope they don't make her parents decorate the room at their house the exact same again...not relatable in the slightest.

Probably another 6 months at least until we can sleep at people's houses anyway.

I bet that's why she is begging for new beds...she will need 4 not 2 so she is hoping the offers roll in. So she can furnish both rooms...pathetic begger

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.