Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resorting to using the kids for content yet again, because all she has to offer the world is moaning about yoghurt and going shopping 🙄

Prikki do a hair and makeup tutorial again I could do with a laugh 😜

Reactions: 23
This is the first time in ages she’s been personally affected by the pandemic! Truly living in her own planet.
Saying that I was a bit gutted when Lidl stopped doing pistachio ice creams!

Reactions: 16
Sorry to say I’m deffo going to hell but old favourite son is definitely the cutest of the two. New favourite son is just a mini Chris he always looks miserable 🙈
I just think they have really sad eyes, I’ve never seen toddlers look like that. It’s bizzare!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Bloody first world problems right there.

What a bleep
I've just lost one of my best friends to COVID and that's all she has to bleeping harp on about... she's a shallow bleep she really is.... using her boys again too 🙄🙄 button dick needs a serious word with his stupid wife 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is one sad mother fucker! It's a protein yoghurt you sad duck 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She is a gobshite isn’t she

I've just lost one of my best friends to COVID and that's all she has to bleeping harp on about... she's a shallow bleep she really is.... using her boys again too 🙄🙄 button dick needs a serious word with his stupid wife 😡😡
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear this! Is this the friend who was in a coma, I’ve been thinking of you 😞 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
haven't been on her insta in months, hence haven't been on this tattle page either.
But, is she trying to copy Chelsea Pateman- interacting with the children and getting them to speak by asking questions ( wtf was the 'what's mummy's instagram name? as if they have any comprehension of what that means). big diff with CP, her boys chat freely, not only when prompted by questions. 🙄

Reactions: 25
All the cuts in that video where she preps the boys to repeat the answer she's given because they haven't actually got a clue what she's really asking
"What's daddy's job?"
Notice she didn't ask them what mummy's job is.
Just what her Instagram is. Wtf?!

• Haha
That q&a with those 2 little boys is the sadest thing I have seen on Instagram for a while. Those poor boys, she is so shallow. For starters they look so tired especially Lawson. Why have you taught your 2 year old boys your Instagram name, goes to show how much she must be on/talk about it. bleeping sad pathetic women. When asking the favourite animal Lawson says quack quack & poor Grayson says I like quack quack too & she just ignore the poor little boy even though he repeats it about 3 times. She is so focussed on getting Lawson to answer even though Grayson says the words clear prob because Lawson comes across like he doNt give a duck as you can see him edging to the sofa to get down. My little boy is just old than them & that video broke my heart & all those tears commenting saying aww so cute etc etc bunch of bellends

• Sad
They must be the only non keyworker family that have increased their children's nursery time this year. Everyone else wants to follow the rules and keep children safe but she wants to send her children out of the house unnecessarily instead of keeping them safe. I find it so bizarre that she doesn't want them safe at home

Reactions: 20
All the cuts in that video where she preps the boys to repeat the answer she's given because they haven't actually got a clue what she's really asking
"What's daddy's job?"
Notice she didn't ask them what mummy's job is.
Just what her Instagram is. Wtf?!
Absolutely that! The video doesn’t flow at all they are constantly looking at her or someone else to see what they have to say!

Reactions: 15
I can’t decide whether she is just thick as pig tit or so seriously f*cked up in the head that she doesn’t realise what’s going on around her! Who gives a damn about a flipping yogurt when people are dying! She has really pissed me off (more than usual). She needs to sort herself out before she messes those poor boys lives up too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sooo...just making sure I’ve got this right..she sends her two PRECIOUS children to nursery twice a week, risking not only them and her family but also those of the nursery staff as she needs to ‘create content’ for her ‘job’....

But she’s using them yet again as the content...

so what exactly is she doing while they’re in nursery?!

@Dontmissmuch I’m so sorry about your friend x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh no fiona, Lidl have temporarily stopped selling your yoghurts, you've probably got 3 weeks worth in your fridge anyway. Get over yourself. Lawson looks like he could sleep for a week, he always looks so tired. Why are there cuts in the reel nikki? Is it because your boys had no idea what the answers were so you had to cut the film to coach them, then restart the filming. Sad sad sad! leave those boys to be children they are not performing monkeys!
I've really had enough of her today, I'm down and fed up, my sons laptop gave up the ghost today, I had to ask his dad if he could buy a new one, which he has, luckily. Right I am off for a large gin or two and a huge slab of actual chocolate not a bloody protein bar

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.