Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she really doesn't care about their safety in any sense does she.

A clear pattern,

*shoes that are too big often so that they easily fall over.

*Chalk drawing on BBQs

*no vests in height of winter

*playing on and next to a radiator

* would rather they stay in cots that they can climb out of and crack their heads open by falling.and then have to take them to one of the worst places at this time...covid ridden hospitals...

What's up Nicola can't you afford toddlers beds because you spent all your scammed money on sooooooo many pairs of tit ugly designer trainers?

PS don't bother with a toddler bed swipe up nobody needs your tit parenting advice . I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that you are a good parenting role model they must be so sheltered.

Reactions: 23
Kinda funny she posted looking for a solution to avoid putting them in beds and everyone in the comments is saying it’s time to put Grayson in a bed!
I'm glad everyone for once is telling her the right answer, even if she doesn't listen. Didn't she ask about 6 months ago about putting them into beds, I seem to remember her asking at some point before and I thought that was what she intended to do, obviously not 😂

Reactions: 18
He definitely needs to be in a bed, she needs to get over it. Can’t wait for the meltdown each night that they don’t stay in the bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
I genuinely think she will put a lock on the outside of their bedroom door if she has to put them in beds
They really are an inconvenience to her aren’t they. So sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Moving the changing table won’t stop him clim his cot. You never feel they are ready tbh but if they climb out it kinda means they are. I think she’s just not ready for them to have freedom that’s what beds mean. Freedom....

I'm glad everyone for once is telling her the right answer, even if she doesn't listen. Didn't she ask about 6 months ago about putting them into beds, I seem to remember her asking at some point before and I thought that was what she intended to do, obviously not 😂
Yes when one of them (Lawson I think) pulled the blind down

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She knows fine well they're ready to transition to big boy beds. She's building it up so she can start tagging brands.. It's so obvious. I bet she gets given new beds for free! Watch this space. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s going to listen though 😡

Reactions: 12
I’m sure she’s tried them in a bed? Didn’t she get new bedding and I’m sure they were on low beds? Or have I made that up?! If I haven’t I reckon she soon realised that her evenings wouldn’t be hers if they were in beds and got the cot sides back on pronto!

Reactions: 6
I’m in the same situation. We have been waiting for 6months to get my little boy a hearing test due to Covid & then we can get him speech therapy. For any parent who is worried about there children’s speech there is a great insta called the speech sisters & by following some of there tips my little boys has been improving.
you can see in the reel that she is having to stop it & tell them what to say & posting about Lawson calling Chris a monkey is horrible
Thank you for the Instagram tip, waiting for a speech and language assessment for my 2.5 yr old daughter. Anything extra I can do whilst waiting is a big help 😘

Reactions: 12
Followed her a while ago and unfollowed her and bunch of other SW accounts. Sorry she’s meant to be some sort of influencer, parenting guru, fitness/weight loss fanatic yet has to ask her followers for advice?! And If she doesn’t like said advice/comment deletes it! She knows nothing about parenting and isn’t relatable in the slightest. She gives the wrong advice for fitness and weight loss. Does not influence me if anything she influences me to not be a tosser!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure she’s tried them in a bed? Didn’t she get new bedding and I’m sure they were on low beds? Or have I made that up?! If I haven’t I reckon she soon realised that her evenings wouldn’t be hers if they were in beds and got the cot sides back on pronto!
She definitely got them new bedding and I'm sure that was around the time she mentioned about moving them to beds but she never did in the end. Probably dawned on her they would be able to get out the bedroom and disturb her me time 😂😂

Reactions: 11
If the changing table isn't there then he's gonna just hit the bleeping floor anyways then isn't he 🙄 it's unsafe get them in beds you head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My child is a lazy bones and never climbed out of his cot but I’m sure he was in a cotbed by their age. He also stopped napping not long after turning 2. She’s got some fun times to come!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else hoping that otherson is like a jack in a box on speed out of that cot tonight just in time for cocktail o’clock and the family zoom. Or am I just a complete cow 😂😂😂

If she ignores mum goals Chelsea Pateman telling her it’s too dangerous to keep him in a cot then anyone else has got no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.