Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyStardust

I'm new to Fopperholic, but I've been lurking for a while. Sorry if this has been a topic of conversation before, but looking at those labels with the boys names on them made me think. If you have a surname that is more common as a first name (Ryan), why would you deliberately choose first names for both boys with the classic surname-sounding ...son ending (Grayson & Lawson)? When I look at their names on those labels, it looks as though their names are back to front - Ryan Grayson and Ryan Lawson sound just as likely as full names for those boys, if not more.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Having a melt down because Lidl have “temporarily” stopped stocking (one of) her favourite yoghurts!!!! Imagine losing a friend to Covid or not knowing if and when your cancer treatment will be taking place!!!! Fucking third world problems in Prikki’s world 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I think he story this morning staying that Lawson said Chris looks like a monkey is a really nasty thing to post. It just shows you what a horrible person she is!! I have mixed views on Chris but that was totally uncalled for to post that about him

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So they boys have only been in beds for 2/3 nights and they haven't been perfect ?! She is so bloody impatient......

1. Wonder who turned the cots into beds - can't see Button Knob being much of a handyman !
2. Why do they not have bedguards ? Surely she should of researched that plus she's got PRIME on short cut sooooo ?!
3. Of course they are going to get out.... if you don't want them coming into your room use a stair gate on the door
4. You're an early riser - 5.30am can't be much earlier for you ?
5. She'll be freaking out if she can't settle them and even if they start off OK they know they can get out as they get older they might be a pair of little feckers and just egg each other on to get out and play
6. Once the lighter nights come back they so won't want to go to bed before 7pm - I had a neighbour knock my door once.... my youngest son was up on the window ledge waving at people in the street hahaha little shit !!
7. Do they not realise they are cutting into her Netflix time ?
8. What the fuck is a gro clock
9. Can't wait for them to start potty training - she'll be freaking out at them pissing the bed.... nothing worse than midnight check and you're stripping down beds !
10.... She's such a controlling/whiney bitch !

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
nice relaxing bath...until you have to pick all those black bits from your arse crack and scrub the bath afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think we should hold a minute’s silence at 8pm to reflect and remember the yogurts we have loved and lost...

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
"don't forget to hit save" who the hell wants to save fopps having knicker fizz over snack a jacks and yogurt

• Haha

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Here's a few basics Fopps... If you REALLY want to claim that SM is now your 'job'..
*Keep the camera steady and focused at all times.
*Connect weekly with your followers, do LIVE sessions.
*Be consistent. You can't upload videos willy nilly. Choose a day of the week then stick to that.
*What's your USP? You're all over the place just now.
*Be true to yourself and your followers. Don't say you don't buy benefit bars because of the sugar content one year then promote them the following year because you're being paid by the company. That is bad.
*Be transparent. This is definitely your biggest weakness. Perfect doesn't exist. Life is real, share the ups and downs. Even us Tattlers might warm to you if you expose the real Nikki .. Ok maybe not 🤣
I could go on but I have work to do. That's like in a REAL job. 👍👍

• Heart
  • Wow

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
I'm not being disrespectful to anyone when I say this but she would get better pay working in a supermarket in the evenings when the boys are in bed. Instead she's fannying about doing an easy 'job' very badly. We all have strengths and weaknesses and her strength is definitely NOT in SM. The end. 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Omg I’ve just caved too and watched it

as fucking IFFFFFFF she has taught her kids what her Instagram name is. Sorry but kids their age shouldn’t even know what Instagram is. I’m gobsmacked. The whole thing is disgusting. I couldn’t imagine doing anything like that with my 2 year old. She absolutely blatantly exploits those boy’s. We all knew it anyway but this is proof. Twat!

maybe I’m being dramatic but I think this is the worst video she’s ever done

She is beyond pathetic and selfish crying when her unessential yogurts are not in stock ...people are taking their own lives because they just can't cope and thousands of people dying from covid every day. She has one job to do stay home with her family staying within the actual rules not Fopps rules ...the actual Government rules and she can't even do that. Some extremely stressed out keyworkers in her area will be struggling for nursery spaces that she is taking for no reason.

She makes my blood boil, she has no idea how bad things are. In the real world. Worst still she cried more about the loss of yogurts that she did the loss of her own nan. That is how cold her heart actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
The way she's making that microwave omlitt ;) :sick::sick::sick: OMG she's not even whisked the egg before pouring it in with the ingredients - it's bad enough cooking it that way as it is but please... why does anyone find this woman an inspiration - especially for cooking...... she is not a 'foodie' 'foodlover' 'passionateaboutfood' or whatever the fuck she calls herself..... she's at home...... have a fucking bowl of cereal (HEB of course) or cook your omlitt properly - it's not like you're going out anywhere soon..... she's gross ... she's like REALLY gross !!

• Sick
  • Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
A couple of years ago I earned £500 a month working 13 hours a week as a customer advisor for M&s. Why wouldn't she do this. Bit of spends for her and the boys. Sure it's beneath her
I truly don't think she does this for the money. She wants to be famous, it's a vanity project and she adores people saying how gorgeous she is, what a great mum etc etc. Leaving SW where she could stand up front telling the commoners what to do probably left a gap, so she's done the same with insta! Talking at her followers about her ahhmazing self and if they all could just try a little more, you could be just.like.her 😂 And she calls it helping people (she's sooo empathetic don't you know?) In her eyes, I'm sure she thinks she's made it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
No she looks like she’s been embalmed on that photo

Also I notice how she’s wrote ‘period week’ not star week

HI NICOLA!

• Haha