Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a load of false advertising. surely she needs to make it clear what it actually is.

Reactions: 13
Who in their right mind would recommend fopps for keeping it real parenting?! She must have paid them to tag her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guyzzzzz I’ve just awoken from a really weird dreammare. I was on a trip to SW HQ with Fopps!! It was me and someone else (faceless person). It soon became clear we were only bought along for babysitting duties as we were expected to look after the boys whilst she had some training. Anyway I said well I’ll nip back to check on my dog (who i had left in a car😭😱) and then Fopps said well I’m off to Lakeside quickly then. 😂😂😂😂 I was fuming. I ended up talking to the trainer person as Fopps had now abandoned her training session, and they were telling me how people make £1000s from putting stuff on IG stories. God I’m exhausted now. Not sleeping well in these times but this was very weird. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it my Instagram not working correctly or are all the images in her reel too big for the screen? If so, what a shitshow for a professional job...

Reactions: 16
I haven’t looked at her gram but I’m howling at her jumping on the CBD bandwagon I bet she doesn’t even know the uses of it, or as someone else said the side effects! Stupid twit

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can imagine Mad Mazza lying stoned in her bath when she tries the bath bombs out!

On a serious note, it's really irresponsible for her not to be clear on it containing cannabis (or to mention the potential benefits). She's missed the target again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know you can't get stoned or high from CBD? There is zero THC in the products.
I would say the lavender will have more impact than the CBD.

Reactions: 19
nice relaxing bath...until you have to pick all those black bits from your arse crack and scrub the bath afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know you can't get stoned or high from CBD? There is zero THC in the products.
I would say the lavender will have more impact than the CBD.
It’s a common misconception and anyone with half a brain would make it one of the key things to mention in an ad- to dispel the myths about CBD. She isn’t half stupid.

Reactions: 22
It’s a common misconception and anyone with half a brain would make it one of the key things to mention in an ad- to dispel the myths about CBD. She isn’t half stupid.
Not half stupid just fully stupid! How do companies let her do ads? Still we're here for the laughs and she couldn't influence me with anything she tries to flog! Still waiting to see the graduation photo......🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how many of her sheep actually purchased the bath bomb? My guess is zero. 🤣
it was really lovely, I was very relaxed afterwards, i'd not heard of bath bombs before Nicola showed them to me, she's very cleaver
M Macdonell

• Haha
Reactions: 43
what a load of false advertising. surely she needs to make it clear what it actually is.
She won’t understand. She’ll have seen CBD is the latest craze and she won’t have researched it. I have only ever heard positive things from people who have used CBD oil but she perhaps should do her research.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She won’t understand. She’ll have seen CBD is the latest craze and she won’t have researched it. I have only ever heard positive things from people who have used CBD oil but she perhaps should do her research.
I regularly use CBD oil (which has really helped my anxiety) but if the smell and taste is anything to go by, I would NOT want yo bathe in it, even with the lavender 🤢

Reactions: 10
I regularly use CBD oil (which has really helped my anxiety) but if the smell and taste is anything to go by, I would NOT want yo bathe in it, even with the lavender 🤢
That’s true. My dad used it for his back pain and said it tasted foul! Do you find it helps your anxiety?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.