Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else find it strange that she washes the boys clothes in all that perfumed laundry tablets and fabric conditioner. I mean I’m not surprised it’s fopps, she probably doesn’t realise that children have very delicate skin and should use fairy or a non bio product 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
It's illegal in the UK to sell any with even trace amounts of THC. Otherwise why would Holland and Barrett and Boots be selling CBD.

Haha I read it as homophobes the first time
I did too and wondered why they were learning about them at such an early age!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anybody else find it strange that she washes the boys clothes in all that perfumed laundry tablets and fabric conditioner. I mean I’m not surprised it’s fopps, she probably doesn’t realise that children have very delicate skin and should use fairy or a non bio product 🙄🙄🙄

I dont use non bio,even when mine were babies I didn't.I have never had an issue. I guess if one of mine had skin problems I would.

Reactions: 8
I dont use non bio,even when mine were babies I didn't.I have never had an issue. I guess if one of mine had skin problems I would.
She says that Grayson had eczema as a baby which is probably why his skin was irritated

Reactions: 15
she has always claimed the boys have sensitive skin though I’m fairly sure she mixes up which one had eczema. She’s also claimed about 5 different products cleared it up...depending on whichever one she was doing an ad for

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What kind of a “foodie” and I use that term loosely, buys uncle Ben’s jars! Why doesn’t she make her own stuff from scratch. She won’t, because she doesn’t have time as she has twins you know, that’s 2 yes TWO toddlers! 🤣
The only thing she hasn’t got time for is counting the calories in her dry, boring concoctions!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What kind of a “foodie” and I use that term loosely, buys uncle Ben’s jars! Why doesn’t she make her own stuff from scratch. She won’t, because she doesn’t have time as she has twins you know, that’s 2 yes TWO toddlers! 🤣
The only thing she hasn’t got time for is counting the calories in her dry, boring concoctions!
she'll make one jar do eight portions too so they'll still look as dry as her usual efforts

• Haha
Not only that she puts her and the boy's (;) ) in clothes without even washing them first...... how can she even do that ?!!! :eek::eek:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her Instagram is like bloody Groundhog Day! Same old rubbish on repeat. What was the point of showing that Asda shop? Nothing new or inspiring on there whatsoever. I like how the camera lingers a bit longer so you can see the size 8-10 on the loungewear. Who the hell cares what size she is 🥱 bore off and get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she didn't bother showing everything in the essentials 'haul' what was the point then? She says at the end she didn't show the veg.. maybe that's the useful bit. Just shows us the branded stuff cause she is that desperate for collaboration! Nothing is groundbreaking. She would be so much better showing us the whole shop with the veg and explaining how she was using it, meals etc. A lot of her stuff is just 'snacks'

Also yes she does say "anything salt and vinegar is a little bit of me" ... cringe...
“Anything salt and vinegar is a little bit of me” for the salty witch she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her Instagram is like bloody Groundhog Day! Same old rubbish on repeat. What was the point of showing that Asda shop? Nothing new or inspiring on there whatsoever. I like how the camera lingers a bit longer so you can see the size 8-10 on the loungewear. Who the hell cares what size she is 🥱 bore off and get a real job.
And she had to get it in that it fit her perfectly too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Desperate for a fairy liquid collaboration. I bet she is fuming ‘Hinch’ has taken off like she has?
Nikki hates anything cleaning related so this would be one of the most ridiculous collaborations ever

Also...how is this her third essential shop since friday? that much yoghurt and quark is not essential

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not only that she puts her and the boy's (;) ) in clothes without even washing them first...... how can she even do that ?!!! :eek::eek:
Its bad enough normally nevermind in a pandemic.. I worked in primark about 6 years ago and in the stock room clothes were all over the floor run over by trolleys people standing on them etc.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That’s true. My dad used it for his back pain and said it tasted foul! Do you find it helps your anxiety?
Yes, I find it does help my physical anxieties such as a racing heart and generally chills me out a bit. 2 or 3 drops under the tongue seems to do the trick.

Reactions: 6
How in the absolute name of duck is that asda 'haul' 🤢 an essential shop?
Yogurts, outfits for the boys, clothes for her, some bread products?
That's just wandering around looking for tit, not actually going out with a list and buying for the week.
Seriously, get a bleeping grip and stop going out unnecessarily.

There's no way she's put away the other stuff. Trying to pretend like she'd done a big shop and not that she'll be out 4 more times this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she didn't bother showing everything in the essentials 'haul' what was the point then? She says at the end she didn't show the veg.. maybe that's the useful bit. Just shows us the branded stuff cause she is that desperate for collaboration! Nothing is groundbreaking. She would be so much better showing us the whole shop with the veg and explaining how she was using it, meals etc. A lot of her stuff is just 'snacks'

Also yes she does say "anything salt and vinegar is a little bit of me" ... cringe...
I doubt there was any fruit and veg, This was just her wanting to go to yet another supermarket not local to her to buy clothes and yogurts! All that food could have been bought closer to her home address!

Reactions: 19
OK I am not a red wine drinker..... but the name 'jammy red' does not have a sophisticated ring to it and I feel this may be on a par with the equivalent of blue nun white ? Obvs correct me if I'm wrong this doesn't strike me as a seasoned red wine drinker wine ? She just wants to appear like she knows her wine - I thought she was a NZ sauv blanc girl ? !!

• Haha
She can say she got 8-10 but Asda comes up big. I’m a 12 and I would buy 8-10 in Asda!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.