Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Makaton signing reel - well done Fopps you’ve discovered Mr Tumble. It’s ‘nothing special’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Personally I'm waiting for the potty training as them pair are expert at Everything!
She had to be told they needed help to sit up!
Mensa here we come! Utter airhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Personally I'm waiting for the potty training as them pair are expert at Everything!
She had to be told they needed help to sit up!
Mensa here we come! Utter airhead!
They wont be potty trained until this time next year I guarantee you, she will leave it as long as possible.

Reactions: 15
They wont be potty trained until this time next year I guarantee you, she will leave it as long as possible.
I’m surpised the nursery don’t bring it up with her, mine did and said about giving it a try to see where she’s at and actually she was ready. They’ve even helped us. Those boys seem a lot more understanding than my daughter and she’s a month younger than them. Well so she makes them out to be understanding! You know because they know how to social distance 👀😂

Reactions: 17
high pitched squeal who can sign rainbow? who can sign breakfast? who can sign friends? cleaver boys! who can sign eff off fopps?? me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They told me to count medicine as syns too at Slimming World. This is why i quit immediately after i had finished my paid weeks. It really got me down! I joined after I had a bad time with flu. Someone else in the group was not feeling well and was told to syn day nurse and night nurse liquid. It honestly made me so bloody mad that they encouraged treat plates and artificial sweetner but were fussing over medication.
Id been really ill because Id had proper flu where you cant get out of bed for a week and that was the only thing that helped me recover!! People were taking it so seriously too. I did wonder if people would skip medicine in favour of hi fi bars and treat plates.
You can tell i couldn't wait to leave i was an absolute anxious mess by the end of the 12 weeks and have never quite got over it!
I lost weight too, i just knew this "diet" would send me crazy and i had enough of an eating disorder. I found it crazy that you could eat unlimited pasta but they wanted you to syn a fillet of salmon if it was seasoned and synning avocados or mashed fruit just sent me over the edge. I just thought F this!!! the food was making me feel sick too its very carb heavy

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Sorry I don’t want to derail the thread but my jaw hit the floor reading that. Surely not?!!!!!!!
Don’t SW do similar!? Many years ago I used to follow a SW thread on the Martin Lewis money saving expert website where people on the thread synned cough medicine . I think this is crazy mentality.
ETA - yep clearly SW still telling people to syn medication. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When engagements down get out the twins to perform.
I was thinking that..... poor kids....... she's just barking at them 'who can sign this' 'who can sign this'..... Oh duck off Nicola.... yes it's good and cute but give them a break...... !! I noticed a friend of mine has commented....... saying how amazing she is for teaching them..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for these kids. They will have so much pressure on them to “achieve “when they go to school.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Pair of them looking up at the TV constantly. Straight into those new outfits from Asda which probably haven’t been washed. Graysons squint becoming more and more obvious. If they had got it looked at he would be wearing glasses or something for it by now surely? But sure who cares, they can sign rainbow so Fopps is winning at parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
I joined SW a couple of years ago (how I came across Fopps) Like everyone else I was shocked at the amount of artificial chemicals/sweeteners the members were eating and recommending. SW friendly bars from the likes of Home Bargains/Lidl etc especially! I remember thinking why not just have good quality chocolate as a snack (like a packet of small Cadbury buttons) for less syns??! They never encouraged exercise or 'body magic' 🙄 that much either. Avocados were the devil too! I didn't have much to lose, about a stone and a half but I think I lost a maximum of 5 pounds. It didn't work for me. I now just eat less and burn more. I try and burn about 500 to 600 calories about 4 days a week (walking, cycling, weights) and eat a normal diet. That's the secret. None of this free, speed, healthy extra, syn pis"! I think Fopps eats a lot of artificial and harmful foods. Surprising for a foodie! 🤔

• Heart
Defo the Mr Tumble school of Makaton! fyi Fopps, he is surprisingly inaccurate 👍🏻

Also Makaton needs context, it's a very important form of communication for a lot of children! So show me again when they can sign along to an appropriate song or story.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was thinking that..... poor kids....... she's just barking at them 'who can sign this' 'who can sign this'..... Oh duck off Nicola.... yes it's good and cute but give them a break...... !! I noticed a friend of mine has commented....... saying how amazing she is for teaching them..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I hope your friend is being sarcastic 😂 if not I think it’s time to find a new one 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope your friend is being sarcastic 😂 if not I think it’s time to find a new one 😂😂😂😂
ha ha ... she's a friend of a friend... you know one of them people you've met a couple of times..... I don't have her on my Insta but I can see she's commented..... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she can #ad on something she has shared as part of a competition with the bathbomb people but can't #ad when she is actually doing an ad.

Reactions: 13
That signing is once again parroting, those boys will never need those signs. My little boy just made up a couple of his own so he could communicate. Why does she never show those boys doing things in real life it’s just them always on the sofa acting. It’s not like they were out side & saw a rainbow so did the sign. I just find what she teaches them has no baring on real life

She is trying to make these Ryan twin reels a thing isn't she. Like she tried, and failed miserably, with the Ryan family vlogs!!!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s obsessed (😏) with trying to teach those boys. Yes it’s helpful to encourage learning, but it needs context.

I saw a sign yesterday in a school which said
“It’s good to teach a child to count, but it’s better to teach them what counts”

Take heed Fopps.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is trying to make these Ryan twin reels a thing isn't she. Like she tried, and failed miserably, with the Ryan family vlogs!!!!!😂
only thing those reels will be remembered as is the kids in front of the oven 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.