Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those prisons, sorry I mean cots looked really big when she got them, so maybe they convert into cot beds? She should be able to sort that out this eve if she gives a tit about her kids safety. One climbing out, one nearly pulling the curtain pole down on his head... she just doesn't give a damn does she!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
1. There Probz dropping a nap of their not sleeping when she’s putting them down and 2. How bleeping stupid do you have to be to know that as soon as they start climbing out it’s time for beds. The we aren’t ready yet is basically we can’t be asked to keep having to go up every night and maybe put them back in because that will ruin her precious time of watching box sets. Just like she mentioned a good few months back about potty training and she still hasn’t attempted it yet, even if she attempted it and it wasn’t the right time yet. That might mean she has to stay in for a long period of time though 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don't understand is he's still climbed out of his cot regardless of the changing table. He's had to climb out of his cot to get onto that surely

Reactions: 14
I’m loving the fact that all of the comments are telling her what she doesn’t want to hear, they need moving into beds ASAP. All they need to do is take the sides of the cot, she said when she bought them they were cot beds. They need to do it NOW before they hurt themselves.

She said months ago she had caught Lawson trying to climb out and he also pulled the curtain rail down. Now Grayson has managed to jump off the changing table. I mean, clearly they must spend quite a lot of time awake in their cots while she plays dress up, obviously not having the uhmazing naps she always claims.

Reactions: 22
She takes those kids to soft play & all other groups which encourage climbing on things so no wonder he climbed onto the changing table. I moved my big it to a toddler bed at 15 months & he loved it. He’s now in a proper single bed & has been since about 2. Personally i find it all a bit suspect as tash_blake_ivy posted about her little girl climbing out her cot 2nights in a row so has swapped them to cot beds, all a bit coincidental to me especially as she she hasn’t shown them climbing out the cots!! Pic or it didn’t happen. Why would you not post a pic of the boys if talking about the boys, cus little miss vain needed another pic of herself on her grid!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does she seriously think that just because he’s got nothing to climb onto he won’t still climb out 🤯🤯 he’ll just end up on the floor potentially breaking a bone, and like someone has just pointed out do you really want to risk ending up in A&E at the moment. Honestly I don’t know why people bother with her.

Reactions: 23
I’m loving the fact that all of the comments are telling her what she doesn’t want to hear, they need moving into beds ASAP. All they need to do is take the sides of the cot, she said when she bought them they were cot beds. They need to do it NOW before they hurt themselves.

She said months ago she had caught Lawson trying to climb out and he also pulled the curtain rail down. Now Grayson has managed to jump off the changing table. I mean, clearly they must spend quite a lot of time awake in their cots while she plays dress up, obviously not having the uhmazing naps she always claims.
Exactly this. She must be used of them banging around up there still awake for hours. I constantly have my monitor on and checking for noise. She must literally just shut the door on them 😳

• Sad
Fopps it's not about you and what's best for you it's about what's best for your two little boys and their safety! Honestly she doesn't like it when people suggest putting the twins into beds or potty training does she!
Don't get me wrong any change is hard for children and the parents especially when you've not done it before. I was as anxious thinking about potty training my second as I was with my first even though I'd done it before. But if they are ready you just have to get on with it don't you!
If it wasn't for Lockdown 3.0 she would definitely have someone in to potty train those boys in record time and someone to sleep train them! No way SHE is ready for either! Which is madness as she has the perfect opportunity for potty training (if one or both of the twins are ready) as we can't go anywhere! Same as putting them in beds, yes it's hard work getting up multiple times during the night if they are getting out of bed etc but again it's the perfect time as she has no where to get up and go the following day!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
So many people telling her beds beds beds.
So instead they've moved the room around so they can stay in cots.
No idea what way though in that room without one of them being able to reach stuff to climb on.
The other thing someone suggested was a bigger room.
Imagine her having to clear her ironing pile for that!

Reactions: 20
She gets so freaked out at the thought of less sleep but moans she is the one that wakes before anyone else.

My lg is a few weeks younger and went from having a solid 2 hour nap everyday to one day just not having them anymore its been a few weeks now and whilst I will admit I do miss them no way am I going to put her in the cot when she doesn't want to sleep. We'll be moving her into a big bed in the next month or so praying she might sleep better as we've had a run of her in our bed at some point during the night for a while now. Wonder if the boys ever get like it not that she would admit to them being bad sleep

Reactions: 13
Why does she Still need a changing table..
I was just gonna say the same. My little girl is 3 weeks younger than the boy’s and I haven’t changed her lying down for months. I changed to a bed a few weeks ago and she wasn’t even climbing I just got to the point where I thought she looked too big being in a cot. And she’s been absolutely fine never fell out or climbed out once

The worst night we ever had was when we lowered the cot from being high up to low down. Got no sleep all night. God knows why (kids eh?!) Moving to a bed was a doddle after that! We found dropping the nap to be annoying and I tried to delay it but it’s just one of this things, you can’t have a midday nap forever (unless you are my husband - 38 and still takes one whenever he can!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I was heavily pregnant with our third baby my husband and I used to take our double mattress from our bed and sleep downstairs every night for 3 weeks. We did this as our second child who is only 16 months older than our youngest wasn't the best sleeper and was still sleeping in our bed and we knew this couldn't carry on once the baby was born as he would be in our room.
So one of us would put our eldest to bed in his own room in his cot bed (he was almost 4) and the other one of us would put our middle child in his cot in our room. It took a good few nights if not more of going in to him and soothing him, lying him back in his cot and us sleeping downstairs on the mattress so as not to disturb him when we went to bed but it worked, after the 3 weeks of doing that we moved him in his cot to his brothers room and he got used to being in his cot instead of in bed with us.
It's just what you do as a parent. My now almost 7 yo and 4 yo have bunk beds in their room and our almost 3 year old sleeps in a toddler bed in our room (two bed house) but sooner rather than later the little one will be moved in the bedroom with his brothers in his own single bed.
Maybe I'm lucky but none of mine climbed out of their cots and none of them get up out of their beds in the night (that's not to say they don't duck about from time to time, or wake up crying etc because they do) but they stay in their beds unless we get them out. They take after me I guess, I love my bed 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.