Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily42

Hi all, new member alert!
I’m Emily, had a run in with fopps this morning. I have been reading on here through a friend, but thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt🤷🏼‍♀️.
She did edit her post yesterday after myself and somebody else commented, it’s been bugging me for a while about the whole twin thing and how her followers think she is better than any other parent. I then saw a comment on another post about being over sensitive, I should have ignored it but couldn’t, I responded and unfollowed her. She had liked the comment and I found that particularly insensitive as she didn’t know my reasons for yesterday’s comment. I got a backlash and was then blocked.
She has inboxed me, but I haven’t responded as by blocking me she has proved herself and what she is really like.
Just wanted to say hi, I won’t have much to offer as I am now blocked lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I saw someone had commented on another post that they were jealous of how often she shops as they were a single parent on low income. Fopp replied something along the lines of ‘ahhh hun! I’d send you some of my stuff when I have a clear out if you were my size!’

I was gobsmacked! Patronising or what.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

lexiloo

VIP Member
more and more people are noticing how gaunt she's looking, she's looking older as she shrinks and its just not a good look to be promoting as a SW consultant, she clearly has issues and yet she keeps going, I know we all banter here but she will be seriously influencing some people and making others feel shit for eating a full sandwich or not being a size 8, its not right that she can carry on being a weight loss guru when she clearly has food issues and thinks sniffing chips is the way forward......she probably syns a blow job 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wait, I never comment on these threads but she’s adding vinegar to her spag Bol to take away the acidity of the tomatoes? Vinegar is an acid! 🙈🙈🙈 You need sugar, Fopps! Not another acidic food!!!

• Haha

Keepitreal66

I’m not going to slag to men off. You’re missing my point. My point is where are all the men slagging the men off? And her hand bands are amazing! I love a hair band. And a bit of leopard print. Oh and I’m nearly 40! 😍
Nicki is this you?!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Another shopping haul 😴😴. Seriously! How many clothes do you need.... how the hell are you relatable???

Think she lost the last of her relate-ability wearing that shit headband 😂 she looked like Perpetua from Bridget Jones, even got the "stare" down!

• Haha
  • Heart

Phoenix40

First things first...let’s just take the time to put our hands together and give Nikki a round of applause for getting the laundry done this morning and for taking the time to go on the gram and tell us she’s done the washing this morning...thanks for sharing. Nikki, this one’s for you..👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Now, that Gram story screamed of her using a ‘I really am relatable’ checklist...😂
No make-up...check
A complete run down of the chores she’s done this morning...check
Show off her “messy” house...😂...check
Subtle placement of designer bag ...(it’s ok, we all saw it)...check

Oh my days...😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

little07miss

Chatty Member
So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a shit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
Don't think she's a shit mum for having them in s routine. I work with plenty of mum's who will place themselves drugs, alcohol etc before their kids that most would consider shit. I'd consider Nikki a crap mum. She longed for those kids but I really don't think you can deny that she consciously chooses to put many things (mainly herself) above her kids.
Couldn't give two hoots what the husband does.
Yes her kids are undeveloped. Ok so she's a first time mum but if she didn't block everyone who didn't enjoy sniffing her farts then she'd know that they are delayed in hitting their milestones. She chooses to place most of their life on the gram so people have a fair idea what they can and can't do. At present they are both just about hitting the 5-6 month milestones. Even taking into account they were a little early, but didn't require scbu (which is where most delayed baby's have needed) they are behind.

The issue I have with Nikki much more than other 'influencers' out there is her constant plastering of the boys on social media. She knows damn well that a plate of food gets 500 likes, but a pic of the boys gets 2000+. I work with many teenage kids damaged by social media, plus there was the recent French court case of the kids sueing their parents for splashing their lives all over social media without consent from them at a young age. Technology, social media, internet etc is causing massive psychological damage to today's children and that's my issue. She is teaching those boys from the moment they are born that it's all about likes, poses and being instagram ready.

In a way I do kind of hope she reads here as I'd just want to tell her that this is the shit part of being a parent. Decisions that you make will impact your kids psychologically for the rest of their lives. So consider whether shopping hauls, throw away clothes are teaching your kids the best values. Think about whether seeking gratification from total strangers and having to be instagram ready is showing your boys how to become confident, happy individuals.

Rant over...phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I am genuinely appalled by the hate that she is getting. I followed her from her video on you tube. I want to ask you all where is the hate for all these dads? Where do we slag dads off for going off to work to leave us to look after the kids? I want these threads.
So one second we are all concerned with her post partrum and think she has it. If you were at all concerned with her having it, you surely would not spend time slagging her off and saying what a crap mum she is. To the people who want to report her, that is ridiculous! Children do develop at different ages, I’m guessing she knows her kids better than all of us and I’m sure she’s probably worried about it. It’s awful that you are all saying stuff about her children because as mums we worry about everything in terms of development. And let’s be honest, even if your not on instagram people love to tell you “shouldn’t they be doing this by now?” We all know how awful this feels. This is awful that you’ve made a thread on it.
And you’ve all hoped he’s having an affair?!? So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a shit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
I am genuinely appalled that you think all these fathers need a thread on how awful they are.
Just with the Channel Mum vloggers, Nikki’s fellow mummy vloggers who promote a family channel, praise is given when due to both parents. Lee Meldrum, Warren Conway and even Steve Hobson get slated sure, but praised for when they do show they are good fathers.
You want people on here to stop being so negative about Nikki then go on to list how she has she has been slated...but surely if you have read through the threads you will have seen how when reporting her children was mentioned, others shut it down. When body shaming is mentioned, posters will say when lines are crossed. There was even someone defending the macro diet for the boys. It is not a one sided slate-a-thon on here. Not on this thread or others. There is plenty of praise/defending and constructive criticism too...but no, let’s jump on how everyone on here is so nasty.
A few days ago it was mentioned about being a Supermum because if you look after twins, then you qualify for supermum status...I posted that I was not the Super Mum in our house...I am lucky to have an amazing husband. Why did Nikki not mention Super Dads? Where are Nikki’s posts about all the good stuff that dads do?
These Instamums are a business. If I go for an appraisal at work, nobody questions what my husband does...as he does not work there. It’s the same principle, the Instamum is selling on her platform...why are we questioning what input her husband has? I agree, comments about Nikki’s husband having an affair...not on. Those comments and others I don’t agree with...I scroll past. I am on a trash thread...I know what to expect. I suggest you scroll past anything you don’t like and start a thread about slating fathers if you feel this strongly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Catwinky

Chatty Member
If you look at ratboys hideously named chrisanddeuxboys insta you’ll get a truer picture of their life ie driving the boys round to get them to sleep, photo with a dummy in (even though according to fopp they've never used them!!) etc

She's such a liar about everything it's ridiculous. She thinks her followers are all thick (although I do have my doubts about some of the arse lickers)

If she blocks someone does that person still show as a follower in her count? Just wondered how she can keep the number so high when she seems to be blocking left right and centre?!
Chrisanddeuxboys sounds so pretentious and twattish, they probably thought it would add sophistication, makes me think of del boy and his 'french'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Wotsit

VIP Member
more and more people are noticing how gaunt she's looking, she's looking older as she shrinks and its just not a good look to be promoting as a SW consultant, she clearly has issues and yet she keeps going, I know we all banter here but she will be seriously influencing some people and making others feel shit for eating a full sandwich or not being a size 8, its not right that she can carry on being a weight loss guru when she clearly has food issues and thinks sniffing chips is the way forward......she probably syns a blow job 😂
If she won't put a chip in her mouth I doubt she'll put Chris' 🍆 in there either 😂 probably just sniffs it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

humpback

God I can't believe people are saying "X twin is cuter than X twin"!
🤦‍♀️
The whole thread looses all its credibility when people start bringing a babies looks into it. Both those babies are beautiful. Just because you don’t like their mother it’s really below the belt to compare their cuteness 🙄

Chlo1

I was going through ivf the same time she was. She actually announced her pregnancy a couple months before. I found out I was pregnant the wknd of the babyshow where I saw her there. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 wks. I have never managed to have children and now at 41 don’t see it ever happening. Because my husband has two children I was unable to get my ivf free like her so that was my only shot as it was over £6000. I must admit that with how gruelling the ivf process was it was made more challenging when I saw how easy she made it look because I wondered why I was struggling with it so much. She made a comment on her post over the wknd about how ivf is hard but she didn’t let it effect her but how some people struggle and it felt like a dagger again because of the constant need to show how she copes so well with everything and she’s a size 8, (again I put on even more weight with ivf!😔) I can barely manage with my life and she has a job and twins, spotless house goes to the gym and a size 8! Really doesn’t help to see that sometimes.

• Sad

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Okay twin mum here 💁🏼‍♀️ Superior to all of you obviously! 😂 YES Nikki feeding two babies is hard... when they are small. As stated in the post they hold their own bottles so why are you feeding them then? Why did the shopping so desperately need loading into the car right at that second that Chris couldn’t help you feed the babies seeing as it’s such a difficult task?! Thirdly you state the babies were asleep?! So WHY do they need milk if they are sleeping?? If Chris was available to take a photo why wasn’t he available to help feed? Ohhh that’s right isn’t it instagram is more important that the babies needs! I forgot the golden rule 🤦🏼‍♀️ And as a few other people have said here.. at 9 months they are never that desperate for a bottle give them a snack (speed food obv no syns!) and then feed them when you get home??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Avis

I was going through ivf the same time she was. She actually announced her pregnancy a couple months before. I found out I was pregnant the wknd of the babyshow where I saw her there. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 wks. I have never managed to have children and now at 41 don’t see it ever happening. Because my husband has two children I was unable to get my ivf free like her so that was my only shot as it was over £6000. I must admit that with how gruelling the ivf process was it was made more challenging when I saw how easy she made it look because I wondered why I was struggling with it so much. She made a comment on her post over the wknd about how ivf is hard but she didn’t let it effect her but how some people struggle and it felt like a dagger again because of the constant need to show how she copes so well with everything and she’s a size 8, (again I put on even more weight with ivf!😔) I can barely manage with my life and she has a job and twins, spotless house goes to the gym and a size 8! Really doesn’t help to see that sometimes.
You poor thing I’m sorry for your loss. Don’t let her make you feel inadequate her mum watches her kids, she has a cleaner & lives off fucking scran bran, quark & sniffing chips.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am genuinely appalled by the hate that she is getting. I followed her from her video on you tube. I want to ask you all where is the hate for all these dads? Where do we slag dads off for going off to work to leave us to look after the kids? I want these threads.
So one second we are all concerned with her post partrum and think she has it. If you were at all concerned with her having it, you surely would not spend time slagging her off and saying what a crap mum she is. To the people who want to report her, that is ridiculous! Children do develop at different ages, I’m guessing she knows her kids better than all of us and I’m sure she’s probably worried about it. It’s awful that you are all saying stuff about her children because as mums we worry about everything in terms of development. And let’s be honest, even if your not on instagram people love to tell you “shouldn’t they be doing this by now?” We all know how awful this feels. This is awful that you’ve made a thread on it.
And you’ve all hoped he’s having an affair?!? So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a shit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
YAWN

• Haha
Reactions: 23