Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so awkward watching her play with them because it just doesnt look natural at all. On today's story she nearly hit the blonde one in the face trying to make sure she got her watch in the shot. I used to follow her for months but like many others she has sadly become so self obsessed, quite sad!

Reactions: 10
Why oh why do all these grammers think we're jealous if we speak out against them or disagree? if I was jealous id be sat watching with my very green face wishing I had their lives or possessions, looks etc as it is I can 100% say im not jealous, I just have a very good bullshit-o-meter and a low tolerance for dickheads

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s what really annoys me too! I am far from jealous of her and her life, yet I got called jealous by other commenters and then deleted & blocked by Fopps 🙄
Also just noticed (off my other account!) the lady from last night has commented again and got shot down by Nikkis faithful army.
Have you seen braggers response to that? She is vile, the other woman clearly has an issue, yet fopps choices to target her too! If fopps didn’t think yesterday’s post was an issue, then she wouldn’t have edited it! But SHE did. The woman is vile!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So Nikki, if “other people’s opinions of you are none of your business” why do you spend ages deleting and blocking comments and people? why do you get snippy with your replies to anyone who dares to even slightly question you or disagree? why do you read here and then tweak things we've mentioned? (dead obvs love ;) ) if you truly thought that “other people’s opinions of you are none of your business” you would carry on as you were, hold your head high and not bother getting your size 8 knickers in a knot
When you, yourself are your ‘brand’...other people’s opinions of you are exactly your business. I work as a Funeral Director, the way I conduct myself in my local community is part of my business. I need to be approachable and take comments on board. Families I have helped will want a chat in the supermarket, if I then respond in an aggressive or dismissive way...it does affect my business. How I dress/behave in public/interact with people...all part of what people expect. If you get feedback, you respond in a constructive and humble way...unless you really don’t care. It’s just basic manners, if someone tells you your actions hurt them...don’t respond by making yourself the victim and dismiss their hurt, no business degree required, that is just basic manners. It really saddened me how Nikki replied to Lucy and it’s sadder that the sheep are encouraged to follow this ugly behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And
I think Emily May be about to be blocked! 🙌🙌🙌
And in seconds of going up, the comments are gone!!

NIKKI.. go and get yourself a life!! The fact you liked the original comment says all there is to say about you.
Your post today is pure bull tit, because if you honestly felt that way you wouldn’t have edited yesterday’s post, you would have given the lady some sympathy rather than fight back at her and now I guess blocking her!
Oh, and put your bloody phone down and enjoy your boys!! You must have it glued to your hip!! You are one sad, sad woman and you must be so proud of your little bragger army and the hate they cause!!!

I can’t even hate watch her anymore!

Reactions: 13
I thought she doesn't concern herself with other opinions but here she is replying to people, taking a swipe and then blocking them?! I'd say that's someone who is very concerned with the opinions of others!

If she does read here I don't know how she doesn't respond. She can't help it on Insta so it must kill her reading here and not being able to respond!

Reactions: 9
I notice in the last couple of weeks comments on her posts have decreased (or seems like it anyway)
That's why she keeps asking questions on the posts to try and encourage people to respond. She never use too and I highly doubt she reads them all properly, just checks she isn't being slagged off then moves on.

Someone on her post this morning alerted her to tattle posting things that she would never allow on her profile- it’s been deleted now
Gutted I missed that! What did they say?

Reactions: 3
I thought she doesn't concern herself with other opinions but here she is replying to people, taking a swipe and then blocking them?! I'd say that's someone who is very concerned with the opinions of others!

If she does read here I don't know how she doesn't respond. She can't help it on Insta so it must kill her reading here and not being able to respond!
I agree. She can always just turn the comments off but she will never do that!

Reactions: 2
Flippin heck!!!!! Complete with fopps style exclamation marks!!!!!!
I'm confused....so they haven't the strength to sit up but want to stand up? Has nanny been teaching 3 months worth of skills in 3 weeks? Go super nan! Although fopp won't be happy if she has move off the sofa after them 😂

• Haha
She has TWINS so DOUBLE the work...yet manages to sit on her phone all day vetting every single comment on her You Tube, Insta , Facebook and Twitter. Alongside her SW group admin, and videoing her self in her best friend the mirror, hauls etc, and pt sessions and hair& beauty appts. Where are the boys during all of this? Plonked in the jumperoo, or lying on the floor, or sat in a highchair?! Does she ever have one on one time where she’s present and not glued to her phone or laptop? She has the absolute front to be all crappy back to people in the comments when she can’t say a thing. This routine of sitting all social media all day isn’t even a one off, it’s every single day. The comparison about full time working parents and then still being good parents doesn’t need to be mentioned either, because the difference is she is actually there with her kids, and still treating them like an afterthought and all of the other nonsense coming first. But you carry on getting arsey hey Nikki, the defensive tactics are very telling “hun”.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hark at her “other people’s opinions of you are none of your business” post, that comment from Lucy has really irked her hasn’t it! Morning Nikki if youre reading our opinions of you 👋🏼 She can wrap herself in her little bubble as much as she wants, but if she’s that sensitive, passive aggressive and also policing every single comment made on her various social media, then really she isn’t cut out for being on there at all. She might think she’s above everyone, but the reality is people have differing opinions and can see right through the spoilt ‘I’m always right’ act that others around her have to tolerate daily! She’s so huffy and haughty when anyone dares to go against her rhetoric, needs to grow up a bit, newsflash Nikki you’re not actually a real life princess, sorry to break it to you!
Ive missed the drama - who’s Lucy and what was the comment!?!

Reactions: 1
Ive missed the drama - who’s Lucy and what was the comment!?!
Phoenix came across these on YouTube last night. Quickly got deleted. I feel like giving a hunger games style salute to Lucy Jackson if she's out there!
Screenshot_20190617-161437_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190617-161449_Samsung Internet.jpg

This one made me howl from today
20190617_162107.jpg

Hard working mum....erm Hard working doing what? SW group once a week? Think Jeremy Kyle does more work right now than good old Fopps 😂

• Haha
Hi all, new member alert!
I’m Emily, had a run in with fopps this morning. I have been reading on here through a friend, but thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt🤷🏼‍♀️.
She did edit her post yesterday after myself and somebody else commented, it’s been bugging me for a while about the whole twin thing and how her followers think she is better than any other parent. I then saw a comment on another post about being over sensitive, I should have ignored it but couldn’t, I responded and unfollowed her. She had liked the comment and I found that particularly insensitive as she didn’t know my reasons for yesterday’s comment. I got a backlash and was then blocked.
She has inboxed me, but I haven’t responded as by blocking me she has proved herself and what she is really like.
Just wanted to say hi, I won’t have much to offer as I am now blocked lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it depends where you live and circumstances, different NHS trusts offer different. One friend of mine was only eligible for one cycle yet my sister got 3 because of the Trust she came under due to location and other circumstances eg age and situation. It’s not fair, everyone should get the same, but they do vary with what you can have. I think Nikki had 3?
It’s a real shame the fertility network run a campaign sream4ivf for equality across CCG’s.

Why does she HAVE to put the word TWIN before everything? Twin mum, twin mum friends, twin dad. Fuckity duck duck right off stupid childish woman. Normal people don't talk like that for duck sake! We get it, you've got twins! Calm down now unless you can't believe you've got twins and need to remind yourself daily that's what you're dealing with and thus need extra me time to come to grips with it.
She’s a pretentious hole that loves to make everything about her and self centred little life, I have TWINS, look at me I’m SIZE 8, MY this, MY that. Bragaholic!

• Heart
Whether it was 2 or 3 cycles it was still very insensitive 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t mean to be insensitive having gone through ivf I’d wish that on no one. I assumed as my ccg only offer two that she had that as she’s NHS. I thought this was a site that we could discuss freely “jen and the twins”

Hi all, new member alert!
I’m Emily, had a run in with fopps this morning. I have been reading on here through a friend, but thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt🤷🏼‍♀️.
She did edit her post yesterday after myself and somebody else commented, it’s been bugging me for a while about the whole twin thing and how her followers think she is better than any other parent. I then saw a comment on another post about being over sensitive, I should have ignored it but couldn’t, I responded and unfollowed her. She had liked the comment and I found that particularly insensitive as she didn’t know my reasons for yesterday’s comment. I got a backlash and was then blocked.
She has inboxed me, but I haven’t responded as by blocking me she has proved herself and what she is really like.
Just wanted to say hi, I won’t have much to offer as I am now blocked lol
Welcome to the pack x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.