Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
im not saying she isnt at all, im just saying she could appear more natural and attract more followers cos we all like real but she prefers to portray the perfect look 24/7 but it must get so tiresome and the gram is flooded with these kinds, I think she's missed an opportunity to be more relate-able and real, show the no make up times, show the sicked up on clothes, show the messy house, its real life and what people look for
I know 😊 I’m just giving my two shillings

Reactions: 1

EyesOpened123

Hark at her “other people’s opinions of you are none of your business” post, that comment from Lucy has really irked her hasn’t it! Morning Nikki if youre reading our opinions of you 👋🏼 She can wrap herself in her little bubble as much as she wants, but if she’s that sensitive, passive aggressive and also policing every single comment made on her various social media, then really she isn’t cut out for being on there at all. She might think she’s above everyone, but the reality is people have differing opinions and can see right through the spoilt ‘I’m always right’ act that others around her have to tolerate daily! She’s so huffy and haughty when anyone dares to go against her rhetoric, needs to grow up a bit, newsflash Nikki you’re not actually a real life princess, sorry to break it to you!
Ive missed the drama - who’s Lucy and what was the comment!?!

Reactions: 1

Furbish

I reported her to slimming world today and I really really hope that they investigate properly and do something about her.
O
whats that about have I missed something. Are we talking about jsg?

The funny thing about SW on Instagram is that none of the accounts actually follow the plan, even the consultants!

Feel sorry for the people who follow people like Fopperholic and Pickard, and start copying what they do and wonder why they’re not losing any weight.

I had to unfollow Fopps because I find her transformation into “perfect” mummy Instagrammer totally insincere. Why the hell is she giving weaning advice!? It’s super exploitive of her followers considering she ain’t a child nutritionist, but an adult slimming consultant.
Who is pickard?

Last edited:

Wren27

You can delete and block people from commenting. This will happen along with people who have liked the comments! She is so rude, she really doesn’t get it!
Ah ok, didn’t know really about YouTube deleting. Not sure why she’s chosen to leave it up, unless she’s taken our comments onboard about being a bit more real? Or then again, maybe not 😂😂😂
There was a string of comments the other day took about sustainable fashion and I was quite surprised they were on her thread too.

Furbish

Whether it was 2 or 3 cycles it was still very insensitive 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t mean to be insensitive having gone through ivf I’d wish that on no one. I assumed as my ccg only offer two that she had that as she’s NHS. I thought this was a site that we could discuss freely “jen and the twins”

humpback

The babies looks just should ever come into the conversation. I know people are going to say “well she puts them all over the internet for people to judge” but I thought people where here to judge a grown woman not a pair of innocent Babies. She’s getting slated for apparently favouring one twin more than the other which I’ve personally never seen then people in here are doing exactly the same.

I come on here and read the threads before I go look at the stories on Instagram sometimes and from reading on here I expect so much worse than what I actually see. Honestly think some people on will be wearing tin foil hats if they carry on reading some of this shite.

Furbish

The stupid bint has no idea and no clue. She makes people feel like shit because she is too selfish and up her own arse to realise that other people have feelings too! She told a woman on her post tonight, “to go join a playgroup” because she said she had no family or friends around her. Not even thinking she may not have the confidence or will to do this.
I was only ever able to have one child, utterly blessed and grateful, but she is better because she had 2!
I actually hate watch now, because she honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I hope she doesn’t have PND but she is showing all the signs.
I just wish she would use her platform in a more positive way, privately enjoy the boys that she fought so hard for and thought before she speaks! One day the bubble will burst and her sheep will realise what she really is
The stupid bint has no idea and no clue. She makes people feel like shit because she is too selfish and up her own arse to realise that other people have feelings too! She told a woman on her post tonight, “to go join a playgroup” because she said she had no family or friends around her. Not even thinking she may not have the confidence or will to do this.
I was only ever able to have one child, utterly blessed and grateful, but she is better because she had 2!
I actually hate watch now, because she honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I hope she doesn’t have PND but she is showing all the signs.
I just wish she would use her platform in a more positive way, privately enjoy the boys that she fought so hard for and thought before she speaks! One day the bubble will burst and her sheep will realise what she really is
lets hope she does t have pnd it won’t do her any good reading this forum.

SHarris

The babies looks just should ever come into the conversation. I know people are going to say “well she puts them all over the internet for people to judge” but I thought people where here to judge a grown woman not a pair of innocent Babies. She’s getting slated for apparently favouring one twin more than the other which I’ve personally never seen then people in here are doing exactly the same.

I come on here and read the threads before I go look at the stories on Instagram sometimes and from reading on here I expect so much worse than what I actually see. Honestly think some people on will be wearing tin foil hats if they carry on reading some of this shite.

Furbish

My me time is doing the washing up
And cleaning the kitchen after the kids have gone to bed 🤣 how the other half live eh. Not that I’d change it. Completely agree with Nikki you don’t need to spend 24 hours with your child to be a good parent... but spending more than 1 hour might help 😂 Jesus she really is deluded and how insensitive to that poor woman with 3 failed ivf cycles. Yes she might seem bitter and probably is, but who wouldn’t be in her position? Seeing fopps spend minimal time with children she so desperately wanted. Only not with them from 1pm on Thursdays 🤔 no wonder she is always bitching about us she actually truly believes her own bullshit.
I’ve had unsuccessful ivf attempts. I don’t think she had three full ivf cycles as there is no such thing. At the very most she would have had two medicated cycles on NHS.

Chlo1

It's not just the size 8 crap I have an issue with. I looked back on an IVF video. I am guessing she may have endometriosis? A lot of women with this or PCOS will never get to size 8 its just not achievable. I hear anecdotally that it can reboot your hormones to have a baby and it improves these conditions, but you would have to be blessed enough to conceive to test this out
It takes a lot of guts to go to a slimming club if you have any metabolic issues, and if you are overweight in general. And yes, I am including how men feel too!!!
Its not motivation to look at someone else size 8 shopping hauls
Some ladies I am guessing are trying to lose weight to help fertility
I am not articulating well but its a whole toxic mix of extreme dieting, parenting, expensive cosmetics/procedures and over consumption. I can see why some people are upset
its personally really put me off SW

I am really really surprised SW dont have social media rules for employees/consultants. Most companies do

JayS

To be fair, I agree you shouldn’t judge babies cuteness, I mean no baby can be as cute as mine 😜
However, let’s cut people some slack here, they probably look at the blonde one and think he gets a rough deal as he’s actually really cute, he doesn’t get attention from his parents so if people want to give him the attention here then so be it!
Funnily enough I don't think the twins read tattle. No excuse for comparing them.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
You don't fit in to this thread so piss off loser

Clearly got too much time on your hands to vet everyone's post and look far too much in to them and come up with your own conclusions which are incorrect. NO ONE WAS JUDGING ANY BABIES!!!
Wow. You’re rude! Frankly uncalled for.

And for the record - someone actually wrote that they think Lawson is the cuter and more pleasant baby. Which they’ve since addressed, so can be put to bed.

But if you’re going to be rude, at least be accurate.