Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a tit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
Don't think she's a tit mum for having them in s routine. I work with plenty of mum's who will place themselves drugs, alcohol etc before their kids that most would consider tit. I'd consider Nikki a crap mum. She longed for those kids but I really don't think you can deny that she consciously chooses to put many things (mainly herself) above her kids.
Couldn't give two hoots what the husband does.
Yes her kids are undeveloped. Ok so she's a first time mum but if she didn't block everyone who didn't enjoy sniffing her farts then she'd know that they are delayed in hitting their milestones. She chooses to place most of their life on the gram so people have a fair idea what they can and can't do. At present they are both just about hitting the 5-6 month milestones. Even taking into account they were a little early, but didn't require scbu (which is where most delayed baby's have needed) they are behind.

The issue I have with Nikki much more than other 'influencers' out there is her constant plastering of the boys on social media. She knows damn well that a plate of food gets 500 likes, but a pic of the boys gets 2000+. I work with many teenage kids damaged by social media, plus there was the recent French court case of the kids sueing their parents for splashing their lives all over social media without consent from them at a young age. Technology, social media, internet etc is causing massive psychological damage to today's children and that's my issue. She is teaching those boys from the moment they are born that it's all about likes, poses and being instagram ready.

In a way I do kind of hope she reads here as I'd just want to tell her that this is the tit part of being a parent. Decisions that you make will impact your kids psychologically for the rest of their lives. So consider whether shopping hauls, throw away clothes are teaching your kids the best values. Think about whether seeking gratification from total strangers and having to be instagram ready is showing your boys how to become confident, happy individuals.

Rant over...phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't think she's a tit mum for having them in s routine. I work with plenty of mum's who will place themselves drugs, alcohol etc before their kids that most would consider tit. I'd consider Nikki a crap mum. She longed for those kids but I really don't think you can deny that she consciously chooses to put many things (mainly herself) above her kids.
Yes her kids are undeveloped. Ok so she's a first time mum but if she didn't block everyone who didn't enjoy sniffing her farts then she'd know that they are delayed in hitting their milestones. She chooses to place most of their life on the gram so people have a fair idea what they can and can't do. At present they are both just about hitting the 5-6 month milestones. Even taking into account they were a little early, but didn't require scbu (which is where most delayed baby's have needed) they are behind.

The issue I have with Nikki much more than other 'influencers' out there is her constant plastering of the boys on social media. She knows damn well that a plate of food gets 500 likes, but a pic of the boys gets 2000+. I work with many teenage kids damaged by social media, plus there was the recent French court case of the kids sueing their parents for splashing their lives all over social media without consent from them at a young age. Technology, social media, internet etc is causing massive psychological damage to today's children and that's my issue. She is teaching those boys from the moment they are born that it's all about likes, poses and being instagram ready.

In a way I do kind of hope she reads here as I'd just want to tell her that this is the tit part of being a parent. Decisions that you make will impact your kids psychologically for the rest of their lives. So consider whether shopping hauls, throw away clothes are teaching your kids the best values. Think about whether seeking gratification from total strangers and having to be instagram ready is showing your boys how to become confident, happy individuals.

Rant over...phew!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Rant over...phew!
👏👏👏 That is my gripe with Nikki too.
Perfect example this morning...greeting the boys first thing in the morning, phone in hand then posted straight on Instagram. Is nothing sacred to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Rant over...phew!
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Saying “good morning” through a screen!! They will see a picture of the back of an iPhone and say “mama”!

Reactions: 9

Rant over...phew!
@Ellsbells123 This is exactly the kind of things Nicki should be reading not the constant "wow your boys are beautiful bla bla bla" they are but you don't need validation from complete strangers to make your life complete. She would have been better off leaving her kids in full-time care and going back to work because at least then they would be off social media and in a professional setting getting all the stimulation they need so desperately want! I was lucky to be able to stay at home full time with 4 kids and I was able to take them out to parks swimming playgroup etc ....3 under 2.9 months and then a 4.5 year gap so we had a lovely time - stressful but worth it 100%. So Nicki if you are reading here just take a few words of wisdom and save yourself alot of heartache and stop exposing the boys.

Been lurking this post for weeks, purely because she's the most irritating person on Instagram and you all share my views 😂🙈
The good morning thing with her phone in her hand is probably my biggest bug bare with her...those poor boys. No wonder they're so underdeveloped when the only interaction they get is with a phone stuck in their face.

Reactions: 14
I am genuinely appalled by the hate that she is getting. I followed her from her video on you tube. I want to ask you all where is the hate for all these dads? Where do we slag dads off for going off to work to leave us to look after the kids? I want these threads.
So one second we are all concerned with her post partrum and think she has it. If you were at all concerned with her having it, you surely would not spend time slagging her off and saying what a crap mum she is. To the people who want to report her, that is ridiculous! Children do develop at different ages, I’m guessing she knows her kids better than all of us and I’m sure she’s probably worried about it. It’s awful that you are all saying stuff about her children because as mums we worry about everything in terms of development. And let’s be honest, even if your not on instagram people love to tell you “shouldn’t they be doing this by now?” We all know how awful this feels. This is awful that you’ve made a thread on it.
And you’ve all hoped he’s having an affair?!? So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a tit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 7

Rant over...phew!
My little one is nearly 5 months and is WAY more advanced than the twins. I don’t even think they’re at the stage you’ve said!!! She needs reporting and to slimming world which I’m going to do this week. She should not be representing them. She goes against their complete ethos.

Reactions: 8
Is it just more or does it look like she gives the boys massive portions they would never eat it all she must waste so much

Reactions: 3
Is it just more or does it look like she gives the boys massive portions they would never eat it all she must waste so much
Tbf there often is a lot of waste with BLW. Well, my boys certainly wasted a lot. Eldest still does through fussy eating!

Reactions: 3
I must admit, there are some nice food ideas for babies who are on the first steps with eating but it’s nothing new...ideas I’ve seen in so many places and even managed to think of all by myself at the time. My hunch is that, with the perfect presentation, the large portions, filters to make the food look more vivid and colourful, it’s all purely for the benefit of Instagram...again. And after, god knows how long she’s spent getting it Gram-ready, she’ll feed the boys.

Tbf there often is a lot of waste with BLW. Well, my boys certainly wasted a lot. Eldest still does through fussy eating!
That is true...mine wore most of their food 😂

• Sad

Rant over...phew!
Spot On 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
@Ellsbells123 This is exactly the kind of things Nicki should be reading not the constant "wow your boys are beautiful bla bla bla" they are but you don't need validation from complete strangers to make your life complete. She would have been better off leaving her kids in full-time care and going back to work because at least then they would be off social media and in a professional setting getting all the stimulation they need so desperately want! I was lucky to be able to stay at home full time with 4 kids and I was able to take them out to parks swimming playgroup etc ....3 under 2.9 months and then a 4.5 year gap so we had a lovely time - stressful but worth it 100%. So Nicki if you are reading here just take a few words of wisdom and save yourself alot of heartache and stop exposing the boys.
🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 2
OMG for real? I totally missed that 😮

Oh my god she's a b**ch
I've met this woman on several occasions (sadly) and I can confirm that she us as vile, nasty, stuck up and rude in real life as she appears on here, if not worse as you cannot pause or swipe across when she's in your face. She's part of the reason I stopped attending my local SW group.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My little one is nearly 5 months and is WAY more advanced than the twins. I don’t even think they’re at the stage you’ve said!!! She needs reporting and to slimming world which I’m going to do this week. She should not be representing them. She goes against their complete ethos.
I have reported her to SW, she also came up on my group session this morning. Heard nothing back yet, but I will be following it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.