Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting... she said that her and Chris aren't attending the SW oscars this year and when someone asked a question about online membership she said she didn't know enough about it. Definitely sounds like something may have gone on behind the scenes with her and SW.
Definitely sounds like it she never misses the SW Oscars. Maybe she doesn't want to go as she 'just' a consultant. She been pushed off her pedalstool

Reactions: 3
Interesting... she said that her and Chris aren't attending the SW oscars this year and when someone asked a question about online membership she said she didn't know enough about it. Definitely sounds like something may have gone on behind the scenes with her and SW.
Captured for the ‘gram of course 🙄
shame she has to spoil it by putting love island snippets on too! Enjoy your boy Nikki, he is so beautiful!

And then one of Grayson, then spoils that by sticking them straight in a jumperoo.

Reactions: 2
Hi guys it’s Lawson here, I hope you’re all super proud of me, I’ve decided to stop listening to the ignorant crazy lashes lady they call mummy and see to this sitting up business by myself! If crazy lady wants to give Grayson all the attention I’ve decided I’ll show her how cute I am and I can do things I should have been doing a few weeks back! Just you all wait until I’m cruising around and dribbling all over her furniture with sticky hands muhaha love Law Law.....did I do it right?! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She literally cannot handle any sort of criticism. It's really, really embarrassing. Blocked as soon as you point the truth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched her story 😣 and accidentally had my volume on full 🤯🤯🤯... Pretty sure she's blown my phone speaker. Anyway she's screeching away at Grayson in his jumperoo... And my 3 year old says "what's that noise?!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just had to share haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually really glad that she spoke to the health visitor (clearly got the nudge from here though!) Hopefully now the boys won't just be lying flat on their backs and will have much more time sitting up to help them develop. Hate the fact she's obviously got some stupid filter on her camera that smoothes skin, really noticeable on Lawson. My friend uses 1 as she has really bad acne scars from her teenage years but no need for Fopp to do that on her babies pics!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm glad she's finally addressed it to, but lets face it, it's not happened over night she's hardly been with them since Monday so whoever's had them the last 3 days has obviously been encouraging it. Stick a duvet on the floor, a load of pillows behind them and sit down there with them Fopps. You don't have to take it in turns ffs.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she ever really did contact the HV though or whether it’s because people on this thread said that is what she should be doing. I think the main problem is that the boys can do it but it is so much more convenient for her to be able to lay them on their backs over sit there with them encouraging them to do it.

God I can't believe people are saying "X twin is cuter than X twin"!
🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg guys 👀👀👀👀 progress?! Go Lawson!
Wayyy!!! Progress from Fopps! Definitely less of the boys being plastered on the gram and they're sitting up!!
See Fopps...What was the point of blocking us all? We do actually talk some sense!
Right next on the list...sort out the lashes and the wide eyed crazy stare!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So it’s been addressed, justified with lame excuses...how long until the cage, sorry playpen comes out!

Reactions: 9
They're are sitting up thanks to her mum who's had them all week whilst she's attended events, the gym, getting her hair done and probably clothes shopping.

The sitting up pics with the yellow sofa behind is at her mums house so her mum propped them up and took the pics then the 3rd pic of one lying down is you guessed it at Nikki's house. So glad she has her mum to spend time helping them develop

Last edited:
  • Heart
God I can't believe people are saying "X twin is cuter than X twin"!
🤦‍♀️
The whole thread looses all its credibility when people start bringing a babies looks into it. Both those babies are beautiful. Just because you don’t like their mother it’s really below the belt to compare their cuteness 🙄

Reactions: 25
The whole thread looses all its credibility when people start bringing a babies looks into it. Both those babies are beautiful. Just because you don’t like their mother it’s really below the belt to compare their cuteness 🙄
I completely agree. Nikki can defend herself, two nine month old babies cannot. Clutching at straws when people begin to compare innocent children.

Reactions: 10
Is it on Instagram where people are saying this? They’re both gorgeous babies. Tbh their mum is pretty but she’s got a questionable personality

Reactions: 3
It’s a thread on a gossip site. What credibility? :unsure:

Reactions: 4
The frustrating thing is, she shows pictures of them sitting up, but then later posts pictures from monkey music. She has her mum with her at monkey music, so why is Grayson lying down? Sit him up, let him explore and watch the other children. Babies learn so much from observing what is happening around them. It’s lovely to see them sitting up, but she needs to be doing it more! And I’m sorry, but “I have 2” doesn’t cut it anymore! It’s all petty excuses!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.